ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Simple player + (TORRENT podrska)

Simple player je vrlo popularan i fleksibilan sa jednostavnim radom na njemu (sposobnost za promenu kanala s jednim klikom,i jos dosta toga..)Takodje ima sposobnost za reprodukciju i snimanje RTMP,PIP(sliku u slici) i Multi PiP sa vise slika u samom plejeru.Besplatni programski vodic (EPG) je takodje nesto sto ovaj plejer odvaja od drugih.Ima naprednu pretragu,podrska za Lua skripte (preuzimanje kanali, adresa kanala obrada tokom reprodukcije, multicasting kanala,rad s UDPPROXY,snimanje do osam kanala,puna podrska WinLirc i jos mnogo toga...Sve u svemu jedan jako kvalitetan i popularan plejer....

bBvLMTduzk.png

:download:

Kod:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx3o5iq7hc2k6l1/14.rar

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Boki ja ovo nisam uspio instalirati. nakon instalacije pojavi mi se u mapi samo Simple.rar koji se nemoze raspakovati (crc error).

Ima li neko url za Simple 0.4.8 b4 portable?

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Boki ja ovo nisam uspio instalirati. nakon instalacije pojavi mi se u mapi samo Simple.rar koji se nemoze raspakovati (crc error).

Ima li neko url za Simple 0.4.8 b4 portable?

To sto ti izaslo na desktopu to slobodno obrisi,nemoj njega da startujes....,i nadji Fajl tamo gde se instalirao (Po defaultu C/Program Files /Simple) ili gde sam odredio da se instalira u racunaru.....

Upravo isprobao i sve je ok.....

qVAvWam07.png

EaHyvPD.png

ndvIfc.png

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Kod:
[url=http://iptv.gen12.net/bugtracker/bug_revision_view_page.php?bug_id=712]0000712: SimpleTV 0.4.8 b4 test - SimpleTV Pleer Bugtracker[/url]

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
SimpleTV 0.4.8 b4

[TABLE="class: width100"]
[TR="class: row-1"]
[TD="colspan: 5"]SimpleWest package with Channel Groups & Stream Output plugs[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row-2"]
[TD="class: category"]Description
[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 5"]1. The package will always remain free to use and learn, also to obey the spirit of its underlying core parts' licenses.
2. Only scripts having open source, i.e. unencrypted/uncompiled, may be incorporated.
3. Certain design guidelines and code sanity must be applied for maintenance and quality reasons. As an example, TorrentStream constants are deprecated and now replaced with AceStream equivalents. Also, user scope definitions were orderly ranged and moved under the right directory.
4. The primary point to create this package was rather buggy implementation of major scripts regarding how they work under Western Windows default locales. That shows from fetching playlists, resulting stripped/distorted channel names, to elements of user interface showing strange unrecognizable garbage of chars due to the current lack of proper Unicode support by lua scripting language. So the decision was made to have English as the main UI language to provide basic navigation and consistent work of the program in any default locale an end user might have chosen.
5. The quality and service history of different service providers determines the presence or absence of supporting plugs. The overall offering spectrum of channels and their delivery quality are the major qualifying points. Keeping only most essential extra modules and scripting plugs also simplifies management for an end user.
6. The original Groups plug helps to keep channels' categories unified between different service providers.
7. The original Streaming plug offers easy UI to switch and configure http stream output to external devices and the local playback.
8. More plugs might be incorporated in the future, but that would be rather conservative and removing or unifying some of the current plugs is always under consideration.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
SimpleWest

Kod:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!jwRCUDRb!Qje52yquQ4JKWmS1GNKyVg

zasad najbolji

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hvala Boki, uspio sam ga instalirati i pokrenuti ali opet nekontam kako i gdje da pokrenem acestream strimove? U opcijama opet nevidim postavke za Acestream.

Natrag