SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
The slow loading of the series, movies, sports events, and live tv sections are problem created by your IPTV provider. Sometimes they include something like 70000 items (between series, movies on demand, sports events/PPV and live channels) and I have seen up to a 100000 items. This is a huge amount of data packed into a single blast file and on top of that, this single m3u file contains many formatting discrepancies. The bigger the offering from the IPTV provider, the greater the chance of a slow initial loading. However, I can assure you that SFVIP Player handles really well even the heaviest lists. It is a great and very optimized program, so I don't see what else can be improved in that direction. Just be patient, or switch to a different IPTV provider.
thanks for you reply but not is exactly in tivimate ,ott navigator and other the load and search is very very fast .not is probleme in my provider .in windows progtv load very fast but is very bad app SFVIP is the best but the only pb is the load movie 20 min or more for all because i whant search one movie.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Nakon updatea 1.2.7.35 player se zamrzava kod promjene adrese sve probano i ne pomaže. treba provjeriti na verziji ispod što je novo i to ukloniti

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
defin ne treba pustati update tek da se pusti, par puta mi pobrisao liste sve, msm sr..e

Natrag