Satelitska TV i kljucevi

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
XStreamity v4.30

Small update to change the unique refs I create for epg importer. (although for a lot of providers this is not required)
This now follows the same logic for unique refs that I use in my BMX plugin.
2 exact same urls from the 2 different plugins will now have the same unique reference as its now url based.

It is advised to delete any existing xstreamity files in the epgimport folder and let my program remake them from scratch.

/etc/epgimport/xstreamity...

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
XStreamity v.4.31
  • Adjusted playlist screen to take into account a scrollbar in all skins
  • Resized dreambox picons and vod covers for UHD skins
  • Fixed series titles not being able to be hidden (not all providers ID Series titles)
  • Added PVRState, play, pause etc for non oe-alliance images. i.e VTI
  • Fixed all the bloody images I keep breaking. I need to stop trying to over compress these images it causes to much hassle.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
XStreamity v.4.32

active/max connections bad data - fixed
Parental control logic picking up "all" in channels like football/Fusball/Allgemeines etc. - fixed
Missing default function variables causing crashes - i.e the hide channels page - parental pin - bug mentioned above - fixed (there was a few of them)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
XStreamity v4.34
What's new ....

Added sport to the safe words, so won't accidently get picked up by the adult pin
Added enablewraparound to downloader
Added a default series last_modified value that was missing. Some providers are not providing this information so was crashing (github request)
Added a catch around the making of XMLTV files to fix a crash if there is bad data in the provider files.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
XStreamity v4.35
What's new ....

Edited Adult banned word list
Epg download is now blocked if recordings in progress. Message box will pop up warning you.
New setting in main settings.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
XStreamity v4.36
What's new ....

-fixed hidden icons being displayed wrong.
-hide hidden things from some "All" lists
-should have fixed that crash everyone was mentioning. You probably need to reboot gui afterwards.

Natrag