Problem sa USB flesh memorijom !!

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Imam Kingston DataTraveler 8GB usb memoriju.
Želio sam da stavim na njega Chrome OS Vanilla i da mi botuje (to sam sve uradio preko programa Win32-diskmanager-binary jer to stoji i zvaničnom sajtu)
Kad sam probao da otvorim usb,kompjuter mi je tražio da ga formatiram da bi mogao ući.
To sam i učinio sa FAT32 sam prebacio na FAT.
Posle toga mi je kapacitet USB 1GB.
Pokušao sa da ga ponovo formatiram ali kapacitet je opet ostajao isti.
Zna li neko kako da rešim problem?

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
sto si formatirao sa fat32? zar nisi mogao preko windowsa?

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
To sam i radio u Windowsu.
Možda se nisam dobro izrazio hteo sam reći da sa formatiro usb sa FAT32 formata na FAT format.

Sky

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pronašao sam rešenje na internetu.. Srećno !

Here's How:
1. To Verify the Disk Number to Clean or Clean All
warnsmall.png
Warning

Be sure that you have the correct Disk #. You would not want to wipe clean the wrong disk.

A) Open the Start Menu, then right click on Computer and click on Manage.

B) If prompted by UAC,
Kod:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/299-user-account-control-uac-change-notification-settings.html
click on Yes.

C) Click on Disk Management in the left pane, and make note of the disk # in the middle pane of the disk that you want to clean or clean all. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: For example, I would use Disk 1 if I wanted to use clean or clean all on my USB key drive.

D) Look under the Disk # (ex: Disk 3) in the left part of the middle pane, and check to make sure it says Online. If it doesn't, then right click on Disk # and click on Onlineto make it so. (see screenshots below)

2. Open a elevated command prompt
Kod:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/783-elevated-command-prompt.html
, or a command prompt at boot.
Kod:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/682-command-prompt-startup.html

3. In the elevated command prompt, type diskpart and press Enter. (see screenshot below)

4. In the elevated command prompt, type list disk and press Enter. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: This will give you a list of disk numbers to select from.

5. In the elevated command prompt, type select disk # and press Enter. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: You would substitute # for the disk number listed that you want to use clean or clean allon. For example, I want to use one of them on Disk 1 (from step 1) for my USB key drive, so I would type select disk 1 and press Enter.

6. Do either step 7 or 8 below for which command you would like to use.

7. To Use the Clean Diskpart Command
NOTE: See the green INFO box at the top of the tutorial for more information about this command. This command will wipe the HDD quickly.
A) In the elevated command prompt, type clean and press Enter. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: This will not take long to finish. Think of it as being like a quick format.

B) Go to step 9.
8. To Use the Clean All Diskpart Command
NOTE: See the green INFO box at the top of the tutorial for more information about this command. This command will wipe the HDD, and perform a secure erase. "Clean All" takes about an hour per 320 GB to finish running. It's best to only use this command if you wanted to help make sure that the data on the HDD cannot be recovered say when giving or selling the HDD to another person.
A) In the elevated command prompt, type clean all and press Enter. You will see the command prompt below as is until the "clean all" command is finished. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: This will take quite some time (several hours or more) to finish depending on how large the disk is since it is writing over each and every sector on it to zero. Think of it as being like a full or low level format.

B) Continue on to step 9.
9. When finished, in the elevated command prompt, type exit and press Enter. Close the elevated command prompt.

10. The disk will be left as unallocated space. (see screenshot below)

11. You will now need to create a new partition or volume
Kod:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2674-partition-volume-create-new.html
on the disk to be able to use it again.
That's it,
Shawn

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Natrag