problem na Galaxy S II sa ICS 4.0.3

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zdravo

ja sam iz Makedonije tako da izvinite na moj los srpski jezik :)

Imam jedan problem stavio sam najnovu verziu ICS 4.0.3 andoid sa Samsung Kies program, аli telefon se poremetio i sada je spor i zaglavuva. Kako mogu da ga vratim na staru fabricku verziju 2.3 android.

Molim vas pomozite mi.

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Овде скини упутство:
Kod:
http://shareflare.net/download/84070.811b2a5e398034a6c35429d3e91c/Samsung_GT-i9100_Galaxy_S_II_service_manual.rar.html
а овде потребан FW:
Kod:
http://www.hotfile.com/dl/157238691/cd090c5/I9100XWKI4_I9100OXFKE1_MKO.zip.html

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Ево ти нов, свеж:
Kod:
https://hotfile.com/dl/170366141/5657604/Sams___GT-i9100_Galaxy_S_II_service_manual.rar.html

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
druze fala ti puno samo da te pitam jesi li ovo nasao na sledeci sajt SamMobile.com | Everything for your Samsung Mobile | SamMobile ???

Ja sam se registrirao na taj sajt i odbrao sam Samsung galaxy S2 Zemja > Macedonia i pojavlja se ovo

229210401370430ab6aaf90.png

Preuzeo sam komplet svi dokumenata koji se nalaze u Aditional files i pogledao sam uputstvo ali ne razumem gde mogu da pronadzem te fajlove koje se dodavaju u ODIN u pole CSC i Phone ?? GDE DA GI NADZEM ???

Uste samo jedno pitanje jel si ti ovo isprobao jel funkcionise ??

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
1. Power Off your phone and also disconnect it from PC if it’sconnected, and don’t forget to keep phone’s battery above 50%, just to be veryvery safe. After the screen goes off, wait for vibration to confirm completeswitch off.
2. Boot Galaxy S2 into Download Mode in order to flash the firmwareusing Odin. For this, press and hold these keys together:Volume Down + Home + Power, you’ll get a Warning! screen.. press Volume upto continue to enter download mode.
3. Open Odin (from step 3) — double-click the Odin3 v1.83.exe.
4. Connect your phone to PC now. You should get the message “Added! !” under Odin’s message box in the bottom left. Ifyou don’t get this message, then probably there is a problem with drivers. Makesure you’ve proper drivers installed. See point 3 above under Pre-Installation Requirements.
5. Now, in the PDA tab inOdin, select the file you got in step 2.1 – I9100XXL….фајл који си скинуо......tar.md5.
6. Important! Do nottouch any other button or make any other changes in Odin except selecting therequired file as given in step 8. Your Odin’s screen should look like this:
7. Now, hitthe START button to start flashing firmware. When the flashing procedure isfinished, your phone will automatically reboot — and when you see the Samsunglogo, you can safely unplug the cable. Plus, you’ll get a PASS (with green background) message in the left-most box at the verytop of the Odin. Screen would look like this (below) on successful flashing ofXX. IMPORTANT Note: If ODINgets stuck at some stage and doesn’t get you PASS, do this — disconnect thephone from the PC, close ODIN, remove battery, re-insert it, turn phone on inDownload mode again, and do the procedure again from Step 6. Same if you getFAIL in Odin.

xxlpq-galaxy-s2-i9100-60.jpg

Natrag