WWE 2K20: Digital Deluxe Edition
v1.08 + 7 DLCs
Release Date: October 22, 2019
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Fighting, Sports, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Visual Concepts
Publisher: 2K Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 34% of user reviews are positive (based on 1,019 reviews)
Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bits only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
RAM: 4 GB (not recommended for machines with less than 8 GB)
Video Card: GeForce GTX 680 / Radeon HD 7850
HDD Space: up to 51 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 36.4 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
2K invites players to Step Inside the ring with WWE 2K20. Your favorite WWE Superstars, Legends, Hall of Famers and NXT’s best will join the festivities and celebrate the rebirth of the WWE 2K franchise!
Relive the groundbreaking journey of the Four Horsewomen and the Women’s Evolution in 2K Showcase, featuring in-depth documentary-style vignettes, cutscenes and objective-based gameplay! Play through unforgettable moments and matches from the meteoric rise of the Women’s Division, as told in the words of Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley and WWE 2K20 Cover Superstar Becky Lynch!
For the first time ever in WWE 2K, play as both a male and female MyPLAYER in MyCAREER as you journey through the twists, turns and storylines on the path to WWE excellence - featuring cutscenes and voiceovers from your favorite Superstars.
Controls will be streamlined to allow new players to jump into the game more easily, while experienced players will still enjoy a challenge. In addition, WWE 2K20 players will be able to compete as both male and female Superstars in MyCAREER and Mixed Tag matches, while last year’s popular 2K Towers returns with exciting new challenges, including a story-driven Tower centered around the career of Roman Reigns.
- MyPLAYER KickStart
- SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Edition
- Originals: Bump in the Night
- Originals: Wasteland Wanderers
- Originals: Southpaw Regional Wrestling
- Originals: Empire of Tomorrow
Backstage Pass is not a DLC, so it's not counted.
- Based on WWE.2K20.Originals-CODEX ISO release: codex-wwe.2k20.originals.iso (50,422,939,648 bytes)
- Modified .EXE applied over, allowing the game to run on Windows 7, thanks to my anonymous friend!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- 7 DLCs are included and activated
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of TitanTron promotions if you want to save bandwidth
- Smaller archive size (compressed from 47 to 36.4/41.5 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~40 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~1 hour 20 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 51 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
This repack is partially backwards compatible with my previous WWE 2K20 repack. You can rehash the following files and save up to 19 GB of traffic.
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.