Windows 10 N X64 8in1 RS3 1709 Build 16299.19 en-US Oct 2017
[ RELEASE INFO ]
* File: W10X64.N.1709.ENU.OCT2017.iso
* Size: 4,26GB
* Format: Bootable ISO
* SOURCES: dvd-100090817 & X21-50143
* CRC32: a9dbc1bc
* MD5 : 117ff6fccafa0786df7e1d473c71f6a6
* SHA-1: 5c9102755111b232c58b3f38e95d929dec4588d7
[ CONTENTS ]
Integrated / Pre-installed:
* Flash Player Security Update:
* Cumulative Update:
SetupComplete / Post-install:
* .NET Framework 3.5
* Windows Defender Updates
[ LANGUAGE ]
* ENGLISH US
[ EDITIONS INCLUDED ]
* Windows 10 Home N
* Windows 10 Home N - - - - - - Pre-Activated
* Windows 10 Pro N
* Windows 10 Pro N - - - - - - - - Pre-Activated
* Windows 10 Education N
* Windows 10 Education N - - - Pre-Activated
* Windows 10 Enterprise N
* Windows 10 Enterprise N - - -Pre-Activated
* Activation by KMS (Exclusions are pre-set in Defender)
[ SCREENSHOTS ]
[ FEATURES ]
* (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
[ INSTALLATION & INFORMATION ]
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus,
* (attached) or burn to DVD at slow speed.
* Hope you will enjoy this release!
Long story short, the Windows 10 N OS comes without a built-in media player. Back in 2004, the European Commission fined Microsoft for anti-competitive practices. The Commission argued that Microsoft’s bundling of Windows Media Player within the Windows OS was actually anti-competitive. As a result, we now have the Windows 10 N Editions with no built-in media player.
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
There are also many functionalities that aren’t available in the Windows 10 N Editions. Users can’t play or create audio CDs, digital media files, organize content in a media library, create playlists and so on. Of course, it’s possible to add the missing functionality by installing third-party apps, such as the Media Feature Pack, Groove Music, and others.