Šta je novo?
ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer LiteOS Build 22000.376 (x64) Eng-US [No-TPM] Pre-Activated​

Image error

Image error

LiteOS | English | PreActivated | No TPM Required

Designed to work well on older low spec PC's

Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes. Improves System Responsiveness. Reduces Boot , and software loading s. Improves gaming and productivity performance. Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes. Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.

- EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
- Uses as little as 400 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load s.
- Removed features include - Cortana, Edge, Internet Explorer, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, Speech, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features, Some Fonts
- Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Blocking
- Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
- We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.
- DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
- Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
- Add additional languages anytime, to do so, enabling hibernation, or enabling virtual memory, if you have a low amount of physical RAM installed in your PC.

Tweaks

- Great for use on modern high end PC’s.
- Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes.
- Improves System Responsiveness.
- Reduces Boot Time, and software loading times.
- Improves gaming and productivity performance.
- Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes.
- Not only for Gaming! Great for all other desired applications as well!
- Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks.

Major Improvements over Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Gamer Builds:

- Adds Speech, Voice Activation, and Xbox App Sign in Fix, Fixes Language Pack Install Issues.
- Can now also install additional Speech Packs Without Issues.

Here is my two cents on this build, and why I recommend you give it a try:

Most users, don’t need the extra features that Windows ‘Pro’ has. Don’t be fooled by ‘Home’ being inferior to Pro in any way, unless you actually use the additional features that Pro offers. (Many lite builds have the additional ‘Pro’ features removed anyway)

I ran this build through VM tests, and encountered zero problems installing additional languages and speech packs (usually they work, but need a workaround), using Store, Xbox Game Pass, using Speech and Voice Activation functions. It amazed me how well this build performed compared to any other build I’ve made so far.

The reason I call a build a ‘Gamer, or Gaming’ build, is not only because it has all the needed features and services to run important things for gamers like UWP Apps, Game Pass, MS Account Login, etc., but that I have it running as light and fast as possible, to provide more resources, and responsiveness for your Apps and Games. I also used to make my lite builds with Speech and Voice included, but took it out, but now I see it’s needed back for certain games to work, so I’m happy to bring it back into my builds.

Anyway, If you need a great build, that is fast, smooth, stable, pretty, easy to use, and supports most things that the average gamer, or average user would need, and are concerned with performance, and keeping the size of the OS to a minimum, why not give this build a try. – @FBConan

My only recommendation after installation, is you enable a paging file, or Virtual Memory. Read my tutorial on how to enable it, it’ll save your apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM.

General Info:
Edition: Phoenix LiteOS Gamer Edition
Version: Pro 21H2
OS Build: 22000.376
System Type: x64
Interface language: English-US, Additional Languages after!
Treatment type: Activation Script (Use Activator just in case of missing activation)
Type: Modded OS By FBConan

Note: Don’t forget to turn on Services through Start Menu – Tools if needed! (Print Spooler ON if installing printer driver and printing needs | Windows Update Svc ON if need to use MS Store, Add languages, Auto download Drivers, Xbox Game Pass etc.)

What's New:
- Build Info

Operating System:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC. 64-bit
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB) (4 GB Recommended)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB

Screenshots

Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error

Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us

Use Rufus To Create Bootable USB & Boot / Instruction is Included in the folder!

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Poslednja izmena:
ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Image error

Image error

LiteOS | English | PreActivated | No TPM Required

What is Phoenix LiteOS 'Pro Plus'?

You could think of it as the brain child of 'Ghost Spectre' and 'Phoenix LiteOS Pro Gamer' Builds. Featuring the same Features, Support, Performance tweaks, Optimizations, Privacy Tweaks, and Extras that are included in my 'Pro Gamer' Builds, and also adding Full Support for Cumulative Updates, Optional Features, Windows Security, Windows Defender, Complete Drivers, Complete Fonts, and much much more.

- Windows 11 Compact / Lite / Gaming / Updatable / Optional Features / Optional Defender
- Multi Edition ISO, with Selective Defender During Windows Setup and Installation (ON or OFF)
- New Enhanced Windows Setup and Installation Environment, with added Hardware Support, and Features.
- Updates Paused Until 2099!

- Designed to breathe new life into your PC -

- Designed to work well on older low spec PC's.
- Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.
- Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks.

- Designed to work well on older low spec PC's -

- EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
- Uses less than 500 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
- Removed features include - Microsoft Edge, and Some UWP Apps.
- Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Indexing, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.
- Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, Basic Game Suite, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
- We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.

Tips:

- I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes
- Installing additional languages, enabling hibernation, or enabling virtual memory.
- If you plan on Installing and Using the Xbox App, make sure you go into the App Settings, and also install 'Xbox Identity Provider', and 'Xbox Gaming Services' as well. And enable UAC using my 'Sign In Fix' (located on the desktop)
- If you plan on performing Cumulative Updates / Defender Updates, and want to keep Defender Disabled, After Updates are Complete, Open WinAeroTweaker, Check Box 'Disable Windows Defender' and Reboot.
- Just showed you via screenshot that I was able to install .NET Framework 3.5 through Control Panel 'Optional Features'. You have to turn off metered connection (default) and have Windows Update Service On (default).

I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), if you have a low amount of physical RAM installed in your PC. Read my tutorial on how to enable it, it'll save your apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM.

What's the differences between Phoenix LiteOS 'Pro Plus' and 'Pro Gamer' Builds?

Both types of builds, are designed to run as light, smooth, fast, and responsive as possible.

The builds that are around 1.5 GB (Super Lite - a.k.a 'Pro Gamer') just have a lot more removed than my builds that are 2.5 GB +.

If you want full support for Cumulative Updates, Optional features, WSL, WSA, Hyper-V, Defender, Windows Security, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, MS Sync, School Accounts, Hello Face, Spotlight, Bitlocker, etc. etc. in your build (Basically everything full Windows can do) go with a build of mine that is 2.5 GB + (Pro Plus)

If you don't need those features, then I highly recommend you go with one of my Super Lite Builds (Pro Gamer) which still has the support to run all your Apps and Games, support additional Langauges, Speech, UWP, Xbox, etc., but is much more stream lined, and removes most of Microsoft's 'Bloat' and will remain running light and streamlined compared the other version :). (And also takes up less HDD space, and uses less resources than Pro Plus)

General Info:
Edition: Phoenix LiteOS Edition
Version: Windows 11 Pro Plus 21H2
OS Build: 22000.434
Treatment type: Activation Script (Use Activator just in case of missing activation)
Author: Modded OS By FBConan, @FBConan

What's New In Build:
- Build Info

Operating System:
- Hard disk space: 9 GB

Screenshots

Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error

Use Rufus To Create Bootable USB & Boot / Instruction is Included in the folder!

Hidden content

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Windows 11 Pro Odin OS Build 22000.376 [Compact & Slim] (x64) En-US Pre-Activated​

Image error

Image error

Compact & Slim | Non-TPM | PreActivated | Updated December 2021

Based on Old PC experience with high permance and themes lovers

At a time when the PC is playing a more central role in our lives, Windows 11 is designed to bring you closer to what you love. This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with new interface and other new features like new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated in the taskbar and many more!

General Info:
Version: Windows 11 Pro
OS build: 2200.376
Arch: x64
Compression: ESD
TPM: Bypassed
Author: Jerry_Xristos By TeamOS
Treatment: Windows is activated (activator included at desktop folder just in case)
Language: English language during installation (You can add your language later)
Updates: You can update the OS anytime!

Removed
- Accessibility tools (Ease of Access)
- Access Control List (ACL) UI
- Agent Activation Runtime
- AllJoyn Router Service
- Assigned Access
- Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Alarms
- AutoPlay
- BranchCache Client
- BingNews
- BitLocker
- BingWeather
- BioEnrollment
- Camera
- Camera Barcode Scanner
- CallingShellApp
- Cache and temp files
- CEIP
- Content Delivery Manager
- Cortana
- Clipboard User Service
- Cloud Notifications
- Computer Management - 32 bit
- Data Center Bridging (DCB)
- Delivery Optimization
- Device Lockdown
- Device Manager - 32 bit
- Device Picker
- Disk failure diagnostics
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Easy Transfer
- Ease Of Access Themes
- Embedded Mode
- Enhanced Storage
- DVD Play
- Eye control
- Face Recognition
- Fax
- FeedbackHub
- Floppy disk
- File History
- First-logon animation
- GetHelp
- Guarded Host
- Hyper-V Guest
- Infrared devices
- iSCSI Initiator
- IME
- Kernel Debugging
- Location Service
- Legacy components
- Manual feature repository
- Manual Setup
- Maps
- Map Control
- Messaging Service
- Microsoft Edge
- MixedReality
- MobilePC
- Mobile Device Management
- MPEG-2 Splitter
- Natural Authentication
- Network Projection
- NTVDM 16 bit subsystem
- Offline Files
- Office.OneNote
- OneDrive
- OfficeHub
- On-Screen Keyboard (Windows Personalization themes)
- On-Screen Keyboard (Tablet PC)
- Payments
- People
- Paint 3D
- Performance CMD Tools for Tracing
- Photo Viewer 32bit
- Phone Service
- Print Management
- Print pdf
- Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support
- Remote Assistance
- Remote Desktop (all)
- Retail Demo Content
- Security Center
- Search App
- Sensors
- Send To Mail and Desktop
- Shared Experiences
- ScreenSketch
- SkypeApp
- Skype ORTC
- Speech Recognition
- Spell Checking
- Speech API
- Speech TTS
- SolitaireCollection
- SoundRecorder
- Snipping Tool
- System Reset for Windows
- Static Font Cache
- Support directory
- StickyNotes
- Sync Center
- Task Manager - 32 bit
- Tablet PC
- Telemetry Client
- Telephony
- Tips (Get Started)
- Todos
- Troubleshooting service
- TV Tuner codecs and support
- Virtual WiFi
- VP9VideoExtensions
- Wallet Service
- WebMediaExtensions
- Windows Mixed Reality
- Windows Web Experience Pack
- Wi-Fi Network Manager (Wi-Fi Sense)
- WiFi Sync Provider
- Windows Error Reporting Service
- Windows Audit
- Windows Connect Now (WCN)
- Windows Recovery
- Windows Defender
- Windows Firewall (management console) - 32 bit
- Windows Help content
- Windows Performance Recorder
- Windows Push Notifications Service (System)
- Windows To Go
- Wordpad - 32 bit
- WinSxS Backup is cleared
- Windows Reader (PDF)
- Windows Biometric Service
- Windows Disc Image Burning Tool
- Windows TIFF IFilter (OCR)
- Windows Mail
- WinSAT
- YourPhone
- Zip & Cab folder
- ZuneMusic
- ZuneVideo

Extras
- Themes added
- Icon pack added
- Dark mode for apps enabled
- Dark mode for windows enabled
- Auto play is disabled
- Ballon notifications is disabled
- CD burning features is disabled
- People in taskbar is disabled
- Fast start up is enabled
- Experimentetion is disabled
- Location services is disabled
- Cortana (all) is disabled
- Feedback frequency is disabled
- Photo viewer is restored
- UAC disabled
- Windows defenfer is disabled
- Let apps use other devices open apps and continue experiences is disabled
- Let apps use user advertising ID is disabled
- Let microsoft provide more tailored experiences is disabled
- Let windows collect my activities for this pc is disabled
- Let windows track app launched to improve start and search results
- Send microsoft info about how I write to help us improve typing is disabled
- Shared experiences is disabled
- Bing web results is disabled
- Shell bags is disabled
- Get tips and suggestions as you use windows is disabled
- Allow apps access (all) is disabled
- Automatic installation of sponsored app is disabled
- Automatically connect to hotspots is disabled
- Meet now taskbar widget is disabled
- News and interests are disabled
- Quiet hours is disabled
- Windows collect my activities from this pc (timeline) is disabled
- Telemetry is disabled
- Mch more tweaks have been applied for better performance

Registry
added Accounts Settings Context Menu
added Advanced User Accounts to Control Panel
added App Mode to desktop context menu
added Bluetooth to context menu
added Change Network Location to desktop context menu
added Choose Power Plan to Desktop Context Menu
added Compact OS Desktop Context Menu
added Default Apps To Desktop Context Menu
added Computer Management to Desktop Context Menu
added Control Panel to desktop context menu
added Display settings to desktop context menu
added God Mode in Desktop Context Menu
added Kill all not responding tasks to context menu
added Safe Mode to Desktop context menu
added Power Options to desktop context menu
added PowerShell to Context Menu
added Restart Explorer Context Menu
added Settings to Context Menu
added Take Ownership to context menu
added Shut down to desktop context menu
added System Tools to Desktop Context Menu
added Windows Tools Context Menu
added Windows Mode to desktop context menu
added Grant Admin Full Control
added Win+X Classic Menu Desktop

Programs Added
- Winaerotweaker 1.33.0.0
- StartIsBack.AIO.v1.0.45
- 7zip
- OldNewExplorer
- Note++
- ShareX

NOTE: "Infrared devices" is removed that'ss why bluetooth/wireless headphones add device doesn't work or you can't add your bluetooth/headphones.
But you can try with God mode option. Right click and on context menu choose the God mode option, from there go to add device option and add the device you want.
What is removed is removed and can't bring it back, but God mode will fix maximum of them as mentioned above.

What's New In Build:
- Build Info

Operating System:
- Hard disk space: 16 GB

Screenshots

Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error

Hidden content

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer 21H2 Build 22000.469 LiteOS (x64) [Non-TPM] En-US Pre-Activated​

Image error

Image error

SuperLite/Compact | English | PreActivated | No TPM Required | Multi-Language

This Custom Build Includes All Standard Windows Fonts Pre-Installed, and a New, Enhanced Windows Setup Environment, that improves support and compatibility for Installation on your PC's.

Designed to work well on older low spec PC's:

- Uses as little as 400 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
- Removed features include - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features.
- Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking
- Additions include - Enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, Basic Game Suite, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
- We want YOU to have control over your Windows - So we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.
- DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
- Activator Included if Required!

General Info:
Edition: Phoenix LiteOS Gamer Edition
Version: Pro 21H2
OS Build: 22000.469
Treatment type: Activation Script (Use Activator just in case)
Credit: Modded OS By @FBConan

Designed to breathe new life into your PC's:

- Designed to work well on older low spec PC's.
- Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.
- Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks
- Requires Only 2GB RAM, 7 GB HDD Space!

Major Notes:

- I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes.
- Tips and tricks, adding language packs, etc, watch the video:
- Don't forget to turn on Services through Start Menu - Tools if needed! (Print Spooler ON if installing printer driver and printing needs | Windows Update Svc ON if you need to use MS Store, Add languages, Auto download Drivers, Xbox Game Pass etc.)
- If you plan on Installing and Using the Xbox App, make sure you go into the App Settings, and also install 'Xbox Identity Provider', and 'Xbox Gaming Services' as well. And enable UAC using my 'Sign In Fix' (located on the desktop)
- If you install a language pack, and it gives you an error, your PC will restart a few times, then return to normal. To fix the error, just remove the added language from the language list in the Settings App, Then re-install it, and it will work normally, and you will be able to use it as your System Language.
- I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), if you have a low amount of physical RAM installed in your PC. Read my tutorial on how to enable it, it'll save your apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM.
- Please test in a VM first! My Phoenix LiteOS Builds are designed to be as small, compact, and efficient as possible, but not designed to do everything. Please test first, to see if they have all the features You Need in your Windows OS.

Restart system once after installation done, to make activation works proper!

What's New:
- Build Info

Operating System:
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB) (4 GB Recommended for full speeding)
- Hard disk space: 7/8 GiG-bytes (Recommended 16GB to other apps load well)

Screenshots:

Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error Image error

Hidden content

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Build 22000.613 (x64) With Office 2021 Pro Plus (No TPM Required)

PreActivated

Image error

NO TPM | Multilingual | PreActivated

Windows 11. The main part of this announcement was to be a presentation of a significant user interface change, codenamed Sun Valley. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market. Now, as expected, the Windows 11 information leak begins.

What's New in Windows 11:

- Windows 11 will receive a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is great for that. The Redmond giant has long been preparing a redesign for an update with the code name Sun Valley ("Sun Valley") - apparently, under this naming it was Windows 11. The Sun Valley project flashed on the network for a long time - Microsoft regularly disclosed details of the new interface style, insiders shared the unknown previously information, and popular designers in their circles drew realistic concepts based on all this data.

- Start and system elements will float above the bottom bar. Start is the calling card and face of every recent version of Windows. Not surprisingly, in Windows 11, developers will transform it again, but not so much in functional as in visual terms - the Start window will hover above the bottom bar. We have to admit that this small change makes the appearance of the system much fresher. Judging by information from the network, Microsoft will not radically change the "insides" of this menu - the innovations will affect only the design of the window itself. The control panel will also float, and its design will be exactly the same as that of the "Start". The action center will be combined with the control buttons together - a similar one has long been used in some other operating systems. Almost all mentions of this new menu indicate that it will be island - the control buttons will be located on one separate panel, notifications will be on another, and specific elements (like a player) on another separate on.

- Right angles will disappear, they will be replaced by fillets. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point - some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and will keep right angles, while others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets. The latter fits better with the definition of "completely new Windows" - just hovering menus are not enough for a new design to be considered truly new. Fillets are expected to affect virtually everything in the system, from context menus and system panels to all application windows. True, even on this issue, the opinions of concept designers differ - some draw fillets in all possible interface elements, others combine them with right angles.

- There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island style of displaying windows, the design of the corners and the levitation effect of the menu, but almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. The vast majority of leaks and design renders show transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the Start menu or Explorer. Moreover, these effects are even in the assembly of the canceled Windows 10X operating system, which Microsoft was developing for devices with two screens and weak gadgets in parallel with the Sun Valley project. The so-called acrylic transparency implies the use of new effects when hovering over elements, as well as increased spacing between elements - those areas of the interface with which the user interacts will certainly become larger, and page titles will be thickened.

- New font that has already been shown. Windows 11 will most likely use the default responsive Segoe UI Variable font, which has already appeared in Windows 10 Build 21376 for Insiders. Its advantage is that it is equally well suited for small texts and large inscriptions. This distinguishes it from standard fonts, which are initially created for either small size or large size. For example, the stable version of Windows 10 currently uses the Segoe UI font, designed for 9pt. In smaller inscriptions, it becomes poorly legible, and in large inscriptions it looks expressionless.

- Windows 11 will have new icons, and Windows 95 icons will disappear. Yes, they are still in use today. Microsoft will finally transform the icons that are used throughout the system. It's not just about shortcuts to folders, trash cans and other icons found in Explorer. We are talking about all the icons available in the Shell32 directory. There are still icons from the days of Windows 95, and only recently Microsoft updated their design in one of the insider assemblies - of course, they will migrate to Windows 11.

- Windows 11 will have functional innovations - there are many of them, but they are all small. Much less is known about the features of the upcoming update than about its design. But since Windows 11 and Windows 10X (the canceled OS for weak and foldable devices, the image of which has leaked to the network) were developed in parallel, we can safely assume that all the functions from the latter will appear in Windows 11. For example, Windows 11 will show when the camera is in use computer - the corresponding indicator will be displayed in the system tray.

Included:
- Update Office To Version 2203 Build 15028.20204
- Update OS Build22000.613

What's New:
- What's in this build

Languages:
- Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish, Bulgarian, Etc.

Operating System:
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 40 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels

Screenshots:
Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Hidden content

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Windows 11 Pro Lite 21H2 Build 22000.593 (x64) (No TPM Required) En-US Pre-Activated​

Image error

Modded OS | English | PreActivated

LiteOS 10 is a pre-tweaked Windows 10 image to improve gaming performance/privacy and overall stability of system. This build is based on Windows 10 21H2 19044.1387.

General Info:
Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 21H2 LTSB
OS Build: 14393.5009
Interface language: English-US (other languages later)
Treatment type: Predone (Restart once after finish)
Source: Scene Group

Features:
- Bloatware Free
- Improved Privacy
- Improved performance
- Lower latency
- Custom Power Plan for Better Performance
- Low resource consumption
- Removed telemetry
- Multi-language support
- Stock drivers are not removed (ethernet, wifi and all)

Preinstalled:
- StartIsBack
- .NET Framework 3.5/4.8
- Direct play

What's New:
- What's in this build

How To Install
- Don't run the setup.exe directly on a live OS
- Download Rufus or Ventoy and burn the ISO to a USB then boot into the USB to install the OS

Operating System:
- Latest OS: Make sure you're running the latest version—either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update. ...
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS.

Hidden content

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Windows 11 Pro Lite 21H2 Build 22000.613 (x64) (No TPM Required) En-US Pre-Activated [​

Image error

Image error

NO TPM | English-US | PreActivated

At a time when the PC is playing a more central role in our lives, Windows 11 is designed to bring you closer to what you love. This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with new interface and other new features like new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated in the taskbar and many more!

Removed Components:

- Most of bloatware apps
- Access Control List
- ActiveX Compatibility Flags (Killbits)
- ActiveX Installer Service
- Agent Activation Runtime
- AllJoyn Router Service
- Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Assigned Access
- Auto-Rotation Manager
- ActiveX Compatibility Flags (Killbits)
- AutoPlay
- BioEnrollment
- BitLocker Drive Encryption
- BranchCache Client
- Camera Barcode Scanner
- Cache and temp files
- Content Delivery Manager
- CEIP
- Cloud Notifications
- COM+ (Component Services) 32 bit
- Computer Management - 32 bit
- Data Usage service
- Device Guard
- Device Lockdown (Embedded Experience)
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Disk failure diagnostics
- Eye control
- FeedbackHub
- GetHelp
- Internet Explorer
- IME
- Ease Of Access Themes
- Embedded Mode
- Easy Transfer
- Face Recognition
- Fax
- File History
- Floppy disk
- First-logon animation
- Guarded Host
- Hyper-V
- Hyper-V Guest
- Infrared devices
- Internet Explorer
- iSCSI Initiator
- Local Profile Assistant Service
- Location Service
- Map Control
- Manual Setup
- Map Control
- Microsoft Edge
- MultiPoint Connector
- Natural Authentication
- NDIS Packet Capturing
- NFS Administrative Tools
- Offline Files
- On-Screen Keyboard
- OneDrive
- Payments
- ParentalControls
- Performance Monitor
- People
- Phone Service
- Photo Viewer - 32 bit
- Point of Service (POS)
- Picture password
- Print Management
- Retail Demo Content
- Remote Assistance
- Remote Desktop
- Remote Registry
- Rights Management support
- Search App
- Sensors
- Security Center
- Send To Mail and Desktop
- SolitaireCollection
- SoundRecorder
- Shared modem settings (mdmgl*.inf)
- Skype ORTC
- Smartcard
- Speech TTS
- Speech API
- Spell Checking
- Speech Recognition
- Steps Recorder
- Support directory
- Storage Spaces
- Storage Quality of Service (Storage QoS)
- SoundRecorder
- Sync Center
- System Reset for Windows
- Support directory
- Tablet PC
- Table Text Service
- Telephony
- Telemetry Client
- Tips (Get Started)
- TV Tuner codecs and support
- Wallet Service
- WebClient
- Windows Biometric Service
- Windows Recovery
- Windows To Go
- WinPE
- Windows Performance Recorder
- Windows Disc Image Burning Tool
- Windows Firewall (management console) - 32 bit
- Windows Mixed Reality
- Windows Help content
- Windows Reader (PDF)
- Windows Mail
- Windows Media Player
- Windows System Assessment Tool (WinSAT)
- Windows Remote Management (WS-Management)
- Windows Push Notifications Service (System)
- Windows Defender

Extras:
- theme added
- Dark mode for apps enabled
- Dark mode for windows enabled
- Auto play is disabled
- Ballon notifications is disabled
- CD burning features is disabled
- People in taskbar is disabled
- Fast start up is enabled
- Experimentetion is disabled
- Location services is disabled
- Cortana (all) is disabled
- Feedback frequency is disabled
- Photo viewer is restored
- UAC disabled
- Let apps use user advertising ID is disabled
- Let microsoft provide more tailored experiences is disabled
- Let windows collect my activities for this pc is disabled
- Let windows track app launched to improve start and search results
- Send microsoft info about how I write to help us improve typing is disabled
- Shared experiences is disabled
- Bing web results is disabled
- Shell bags is disabled
- Allow apps access (all) is disabled
- Automatic installation of sponsored app is disabled
- Automatically connect to hotspots is disabled
- Meet now taskbar widget is disabled
- News and interests are disabled
- Quiet hours is disabled
- Windows collect my activities from this pc (timeline) is disabled
- Telemetry is disabled
- more tweaks have been applied for better performance

Registry:
- added God Mode in Desktop Context Menu
- added personalize to context menu (you can change your themes from there)
- added safe mode to context menu
- added PowerShell to Context Menu
- added Open command window here as administrator
- added Computer Management to Desktop Context Menu
- added Control Panel to desktop context menu
- added Windows Tools to desktop context menu
- added Take Ownership to context menu
- added System Tools to desktop context menu
- added App Mode to desktop context menu
- added Display settings to desktop context menu
- added Choose Power Plan to Desktop Context Menu
- added Compact OS Desktop Context Menu
- added Kill all not responding tasks to context menu
- added Empty Recycle Bin context menu
- added SFC/SCANNOW context menu
- added Shut down to desktop context menu
- added Windows Tools Context Menu
- added Windows Mode to desktop context menu
- added Grant Admin Full Control
- added Win+X Classic Menu Desktop

What's New:
- What's in this build

Operating System:
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 40 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels

Hidden content