Šta je novo?
katamaniak

katamaniak

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Sierra (1950) [720p]

Bežeći od zakona,otac i sin se kriju duboko u planinama,gde su lovili i dresirali divlje konje,sve dok ne nađu devojku,koja se izgubila i igrom slučaja je advokat,te im se pridružuje u odbrani oca,koji tvrdi da je nevino optužen,ali neko bi ipak želeo da ga obesi............u međuvremenu otac biva teško ranjen,te sin odlučuje da ode u naselje da potraži pomoć

Audie Murphy plays Ring Hassard, a young man who’s spent most of his life hiding out in the hills above the town of Sierra Vista with his dad Jeff (Dean Jagger), who was accused of a murder he didn’t commit 15 years earlier.That means he’s suspicious of strangers, like a lost young lady named Riley Martin (Wanda Hendrix), and has no trust of the law. But he’s forced into contact with both after his dad is badly injured breaking a horse, leaving him in need of a doctor.Pretty soon, Ring finds himself in trouble, too. A band of horse rustlers have stolen his unbranded mustangs — the ones he planned to sell to pay the doctor — yet he’s the one accused of horse stealing when he tries to get them back. Riley, searching for her first case as a lady lawyer, tries to come to his defense, but Ring’s so sure he’ll be found guilty, he refuses to testify in his own defense.He winds up breaking jail with the help of a mule-riding, song-singing friend named Lonesome, then bands together with another family of fugitives — the Coulters — with the goal of capturing a large herd of mustangs and starting a ranch of him and his dad. That’s, of course, if the law will let him alone.

Directed by:
Alfred E. Green

Cast:
Audie Murphy … Ring Hassard
Wanda Hendrix … Riley Martin
Burl Ives … Lonesome
Dean Jagger … Jeff Hassard
Richard Rober … Big Matt Rango
Tony Curtis … Brent Coulter
Houseley Stevenson … Sam Coulter
Elliott Reid … Duke Lafferty
Griff Barnett … Dr. Hank Robbins
Elisabeth Risdon … Aunt Susan
Roy Roberts … Sheriff Knudson
Greg Martell … Tom Hogan
Sara Allgood … Mrs. Jonas
Erskine Sanford … Judge Prentiss
John Doucette … Jed Coulter

Title tune: “Hideaway,” performed by Burl Ives

Ives also sings: “End of the Road,” “The Whale Song,” “Sarah the Mule,” “Black Angus McDougal” and “Drift Along.”

Prilozi

katamaniak

katamaniak

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Gunfight At Comanche Creek (1963) [720p]

Banda u Koloradu pod vođstvom Amos-a Troop-a (DeForest Kelley),oslobodi zatvorenike iz obližnjeg zatvora,da bi ih iskoristio u pljački banki,kao i ostalim kriminalnim radnjama,zatim ih ubije,preda leševe vlastima i pokupi novčanu nagradu.Detektiv Gifford (Audie Murphy)inflitrira se pod drugim imenom u bandu,kako bi ih priveo pravdi i kaznili bi ih.

A gang operating in Colorado has an ingenious method of thievery. They break an outlaw out of jail. They make him the front man for their holdups, the one man who can be identified. Then, when the reward on said outlaw climbs high enough, they kill him and collect the reward money too.The National Detective Agency of Wichita wants to break up the gang, but has already lost one undercover officer trying to do it. Now they’re sending one of their best, Ben Gifford (Audie Murphy) posing as an outlaw named Judd Tanner.Tanner manages to get thrown into jail easily enough. And, before long, the gang breaks him out. Now it’s a matter of time. Can he find out who’s behind the thievery before the reward on his head climbs to temptingly high.Jan Merlin plays Nielson, the detective assigned to keep an eye on Gifford. Ben Cooper is Kid Carter, a reluctant member of the gang and, Gifford thinks, the most likely to help him when the time is right. What they don’t know is that there aren’t too many people who can be trusted in nearby Comanche Creek.

Directed by:
Frank McDonald

Cast:
Audie Murphy … Ben “Gil” Gifford
Ben Cooper … Kid Carter
Colleen Miller … Abbie Stevens
DeForest Kelly … Amos Troop
Jan Merlin … Nielson
Susan Seaforth Hayes … Janie
John Hubbard … Marshal Shearer
Adam William … Jed Hayden
Mort Mills … Ben Brady
John Milford … Bill Peters
Michael Mikler … Reno Waller
Thomas Browne Henry … Mike O’Bryant
William Wellman Jr. .. Day

Prilozi

katamaniak

katamaniak

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Drums Across the River (1954) [720p]

Gary Brannon je miran i tih "domaćin",živeći normalan život sa svojim ocem Semom.Frank Walker se nada da će zauzeti teritoriju Utah indijanaca zarad rudnika gde su velike količine zlta i pokušava da na svaki način izazove sukob između indijanaca i belih lokanih doseljenika.,dok sve to vreme krade pošilke zlatnih poluga,krveći Gerija.Grej mrzi indijance jer smatra da su krivi za smrt njegove majke,ali u međuvremenu stvari dolaze polako na svoje mesto,te Geri "prelazi" na njihovu (indijanaca) stranu,i želi da po svaku cenu dokaže da je glavni krivac za krađu zlata Walker.

Audie Murphy plays Gary Brannon, who runs a freight business with his father Sam (Walter Brennan) in the town of Crown City, where businessmen are getting desperate.That’s because the mines in the area have played out, but there’s plenty of rich mineral deposits in nearby Ute land, if one’s willing to risk his or her life to start an Indian war.Frank Walker (Lyle Bettger) and his cronies are, and the Brannons wind up involved in their scheming.In Gary’s case, that’s first by choice. A drunken Ute warrior killed his mother; he has little used for Indians.Later it’s by force, because Walker quickly realizes that way to bend Gary to his will is to put his father in danger.And when it looks like all else has failed, Walker and his men — they include a vicious fast gun named Morgan (Hugh O’Brian) — fake a Ute attack on a stage to stir up hostilities all over again.

Directed by:
Nathan Juran

Cast:
Audie Murphy … Gary Brannon
Walter Brennan … Sam Brannon
Lyle Bettger … Frank Walker
Lisa Gaye … Jennie Marlowe
Hugh O’Brian … Morgan
Mara Corday … Sue Randolph
Jay Silverheels … Taos
Bob Steele … Billy Costa
Emile Meyer … Nathan Marlowe
Regis Toomey … Sheriff Jim Beal
Morris Ankrum … Chief Ouray
James Anderson … Jed Walker
George Wallace … Les Walker
Lane Bradford … Ralph Costa
Howard McNear … Stillwell
Gregg Barton … Fallon

Prilozi

katamaniak

katamaniak

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Bullet for a Badman (1964) [720p]

Bivši teksaški rendžeri Sam Ward (D. McGavin) i Logan Keliher (A. Murphy) postali su neprijatelji kad se Sam okrenuo pljački banaka, a Logan se oženio s njegovom bivšom ženom (R. Lee) i našao se u zamci namještenog ubojstva...

Audie Murphy plays a retired ranger named Logan Keliher who has settled down on a farm with his wife, Susan (Beverly Owen).Then old friend Sam Ward (Darren McGavin) and his gang show up and rob the local bank. Ward gets away with the money.Thanks to Keliher’s intervention, the rest of the gang isn’t so lucky.But the old friends are sure to get reacquainted. Ward was once married to Susan himself before landing in prison. He wants her back.He also wants the son that Susan and Keliher have been raising together; a son named Sammy who’s never been told about his real father.Meanwhile, Audie winds up with the task of tracking down his former friend and the stolen money.And that also means dealing with a posse that would like to split the loot among themselves if they can only remove a few obstacles.

Directed by:
R.G. Springsteen

Cast:
Audie Murphy … Logan Keliher
Darren McGavin … Sam Ward
Ruta Lee … Lottie
Beverly Owen … Susan
Skip Homier … Pink
George Tobles … Diggs
Alan Hale Jr. … Leach
Berkeley Harris … Jeff
Edward Platt … Tucker
Kevin Tate … Sammy
Cece Whitney … Goldie
Mort Mills … Ira Snow
Ray Teal … Sweeper
Bob Steele … Sheriff
Charles Horvath … Apache

Prilozi

Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Stage to Thunder Rock (Western 1964) Barry Sullivan

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
The Westerner (Western 1940) Gary Cooper

Hidden content

Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
The Bounty Hunter (Western 1954) Randolph Scott

Hidden content

Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Hidden content

Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Lonesome Dove 1 - 4 (Western 1989) Robert Duvall

Hidden content

Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
The Shootist. (Western 1976). John Wayne, Lauren Bacall & Ron Howard

Hidden content

Prilozi

Poslednja izmena od urednika: