Traeger Grill & Smoker Cookbook - Become a Master of a Wood Pellet Smoke and Grill Healthy and Delicious Recipes
pdf, epub, azw3 | 23.65 MB | English | Isbn:B08DC9ZVGB |
Author: Peterson, David | PAge: 222 | Year: 2020
Are you ready to master your Traeger grill and wow your friends and family at the next cookout?
With a Traeger grill you don't have to worry about flareups, temperature control, or fuel; so you can concentrate on the most important thing: how to create a showstopping meal!
BBQ Academy is pleased to present The Traeger Grill Bible, the most complete guide and cookbook with 200 tasty recipes to utilize your wood pellet grill to its full potential.
We will guide from smoking techniques to the perfect wood pellet choices, from the best cuts to the most mouth-watering rubs, from meats to desserts and everything in between.
Learn how to enhance every flavor and recipe with the amazing potential of your Traeger and the smoke of a real wood fire; as you will find out, you can cook anything on a Traeger!
In this book you will discover:
- How to deliver perfectly smoked meats to your guests
- The best wood pellet for your recipes (learn more about it on page 24)
- Step-by-step guides to maintain your Traeger grill in perfect working conditions
- The perfect rubs and seasonings to get a smokin' dinner
- How to bake and cook with your Traeger, because the fun doesn't stop at smoking!
- The guide to cold-smoking: what you didn't know your Traeger could do!
- The recipe for an award-winning brisket!
- A step-by-step guide to achieve the best pulled pork you will ever eat
- How to elevate your burger game to a smokin' sensation (read all about it on page 107)
- Not just meats: this cookbook includes vegetarian and vegan options, as well as breads and desserts
- 200 show-stopping recipes that your family will love and your friends will envy
- ..and much, much more!
The book includes a complete guide to smoke pork, beef, lamb, poultry, and game, as well as fish and seafood (including how to get your very own cold-smoked lox!) with easy step-by-step explanations of all the secret pitmasters' techniques.
All the recipes include a pellet recommendation and a side recommendation that you can easily cook on your Traeger.
What are you waiting for?
Get a copy of The Treager Bible and get ready to craft you most amazing dinner yet!
Category:Juices & Smoothies, Cooking Poultry, Outdoor Cooking
Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare