Šta je novo?
SerbianForum

Dobrodošli na SerbianForum.org, mjesto na kojem možete pronaći apsolutno sve, mjesto druženja i odlične zabave!

The Son (2017 - 2019)

• Začetnik teme Angelus
  • Datum pokretanja
Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3839822/

A multi-generational epic telling of the story of America's birth as a superpower through the bloody rise and fall of one Texas oil empire.

Genres: Drama , Western

Actors: Zahn McClarnon , Tatanka Means , Paola Nuñez , Elizabeth Frances , Nia Weryackwe , Alexis West , Pierce Brosnan , Natan Cruz , Henry Garrett ,
Shane Graham , Jess Weixler , Electra Avellan , Caleb Burgess , Nina Laskowski , Sydney Lucas , Sean Stone

Runtime: 60

Year: 2017

Pierce Brosnan as Eli McCullough
Pierce Brosnan is a well-known Irish-American actor, producer, environmentalist, philanthropist, artist, and two-time Golden Globe Award nominee. His many film credits include I.T.; No Escape; Survivor; The November Man; A Long Way Down; The Love Punch; Love Is All You Need; I Don’t Know How She Does It; Salvation Boulevard; Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief; The Ghost Writer (which premiered at the Berlin Film Festival and for which Brosnan received the award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Feature Film from the Irish Film and Television Awards); Remember Me; The Greatest; Mamma Mia!; Married Life; Seraphim Falls; The Matador (for which he received a Golden Globe Award® nomination for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture and a nomination for Best Actor in a Lead Role from the Irish Film & Television Academy); The Tailor of Panama; Grey Owl; Dante’s Peak; Mars Attacks; The Mirror Has Two Faces; Mrs. Doubtfire; The Lawnmower Man and Mr. Johnson, according to AMC. His production company, Irish DreamTime, was founded in 1996, and produced The Thomas Crown Affair. (Getty)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Son_(TV_series)

The Son is an American westerndrama television series based on the 2013 book of the same name by Philipp Meyer. The show was created and developed by Meyer, Brian McGreevy, and Lee Shipman.[1] A 10-episode season premiered on AMC on April 8, 2017.[2]

Poslednja izmena:
Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR

The Son S01 E06

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Poslednja izmena:
Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR

The Son S01 E07

Hidden content

Poslednja izmena:
Angelus

Angelus

ADMINISTRATOR

The Son S01 E08

Hidden content

Poslednja izmena: