Šta je novo?

FLAC The Simpsons ‎- Songs In The Key Of Springfield (1997 )

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
R-1094065-1192010630.jpeg.jpg

Label:
Rhino Records (2) ‎– 8122-72723-2
Format:
CD, Compilation
Europe
Released:
Genre:
Stage & Screen
Style:
Soundtrack, Theme, Musical

1 The Simpsons Main Title Theme (Extended Version)Written-By – Danny Elfman
2 We Do (The Stonecutters' Song)
3 Dancin' Homer (Medley): Crosstown Bridge / Capitol CityVocals [Featuring] – Tony Bennett
4 Homer & Apu (Medley): Who Needs The Kwik-E-Mart? / Who Needs The Kwik-E-Mart? (Reprise)
5 'Round Springfield (Medley): Bleeding Gums Blues / A Four-Headed King / There She Sits, Brokenhearted / Jazzman
6 "Oh, Streetcar!" (The Musical): White-Hot Grease Fires (Prologue) / Long Before The Superdome / New Orleans / I Thought My Life Would Be A Mardi Gras / I Am Just A Simple Paper Boy / Stella / She Flies / The Kindness Of StrangersVoice [Featuring] – Jon Lovitz
7 Jingle BellsVocals [Featuring] – Robert Goulet
8 Springfield (Medley): The Simpsons End Credits Theme ("Big Band Vegas" Version) / Gracie Films Logo
9 "Itchy & Scratchy" Main Title Theme
10 "Itchy & Scratchy" End Credits Theme
11 The Day The Violence Died (Medley): Not Jazz Chor, But Sad Chor / The Amendment SongVocals [Featuring] – Jack Sheldon
12 Señor BurnsPerformer – Tito Puente & His Latin Jazz Ensemble*
13 The Simpsons End Credits Theme ("Afro-Cuban" Version)Performer – Tito Puente & His Latin Jazz Ensemble*
14 Your Wife Don't Understand YouVocals [Featuring] – Beverly D'Angelo
15 Kamp Krusty (Medley): South Of The Border / Gracie Films LogoVocals [Featuring] – Gene Merlino

End Credits Suite #1
16 The Simpsons End Credits Theme ("Australian" Version)
17 The Simpsons End Credits Theme ("Hill Street" Homage)
18 The Simpsons End Credits Theme ("It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" Homage)

-
19 Treehouse Of Horror V (Medley): Controlling The Transmission (Prologue) / The Simpsons Halloween Special Main Title Theme
20 Honey Roasted Peanuts
21 Boy Scoutz N The Hood (Medley): Saved By The Bell / Jackpot / Springfield, Springfield (Parts 1 & 2) / Remember This? / Another Edwardian Morning
22 Two Dozen & One Greyhounds (Medley): The Pick Of The Litter / See My Vest
23 "Eye On Springfield" Theme
24 Flaming Moe'sVocals [Featuring] – Kip Lennon*
25 Homer's Barbershop Quartet (Medley): One Last Call / Baby On Board
26 TV Sucks!
27 A Fish Called Selma (Medley): Troy Chic / Stop The Planet Of The Apes / Dr. Zaius / Chimpan A To Chimpan ZVoice [Featuring] – Jeff Goldblum
28 Send In The Clowns
29 The Monorail Song
30 In Search Of An Out Of Body Vibe
31 Cool
32 Bagged Me A HomerVocals [Featuring] – Beverly D'Angelo
33 It Was A Very Good Beer
34 Bart Sells His Soul (Medley): From God's Brain To Your Mouth / In-A-Gadda-Da Vida
35 Happy Birthday, LisaVocals [Featuring] – Kip Lennon*

End Credits Suite #2
36 The Simpsons Halloween Special End Credits Theme ("The Addams Family" Homage)
37 Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part One) (Medley): Who Dunnit? / The Simpsons End Credits Theme ("JFK" Homage)
38 Lisa's Wedding (Medley): The Simpson End Credits Theme ("Renaissance" Version) / Gracie Films Logo)
39 The Simpsons End Credits Theme ("Dragnet" Homage)
ALL SCANS INCLUDED IN 600dpi
Link za download je premium (moj lični nalog)
Kod:
https://userscloud.com/fkya938sl0bx