Rick Steves England, 5th Edition by Rick Steves
English | April 10th, 2018 | ASIN: B0797ST6FL, ISBN: 1631218107 | 940 Pages | EPUB | 48.81 MB
Hike the wild moors of Dartmoor, explore the scenic bays of Cornwall, and dive into history at Hadrian's Wall: with Rick Steves on your side, England can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves England you'll find:
• Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring England
• Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
• Top sights and hidden gems, from the ancient and mysterious Stonehenge to cozy corner pubs
• How to connect with local culture: Catch the premier of a new musical, chat with fans about the latest football match, or take high tea in a classic hotel
• Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
• The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a pint
• Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
• Detailed neighborhood maps for exploring on the go
• Useful resources including a packing list, a phrase book of British slang, a historical overview, and recommended reading
• Over 900 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
• Complete, up-to-date information on London, Windsor and Cambridge, Canterbury, Dover, Brighton, Portsmouth, Dartmoor, Cornwall, Penzance, St. Ives, Penwith Peninsula, Bath, Glastonbury, Wells, Avebury, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Oxford, the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Coventry, Ironbridge Gorge, Liverpool, Blackpool, the Lake District, Yorkshire, Durham, and more
• Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves England.
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.