RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
File size: 83 MB
File size: 83 MB
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.Release Notes• [NEW] Fixed an issues with sub folders being incorrectly named when opening and old project
• Fixed an issue where an 'Untitled Folder' directory could be seen in resources
• Fixed a crash when adding new resources if existing resources are unresolved
• Fixed a crash in the link panel
• Fixed a crash when dragging a resource into site settings
• Fixed an issue where the blog social images would not be saved
• Added new update engine
• Added support for Emporter
• Updated Multi Lander Theme
• Added support for detecting and managing duplicate images
• Various other under the hood tweaks and fixes.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit