QuarkXPress 2019 v15.1.2 Multilingual macOS Fixed-CORE
File Size: 674 MiB
The Most Flexible Software for Print and Digital Design. QuarkXPress introduces Flex Layouts, a first in digital publishing for graphic designers. Flex Layouts is a new layout space that lets designers create truly responsive HTML5 Web pages in a WYSIWYG environment. Flex Layouts do not require any HTML or CSS coding skills, which means graphic designers can start creating banner ads, landing pages, microsites, and more.
Modern Web Design
Transform your print designs into modern web pages with Flex Layouts that enable users to deliver responsive web design without coding. Bring layouts to life with native HTML5 and CSS3 effects including drop shadows, gradients, vector shapes, video and a wealth of interactive elements.
Truly Responsive Experiences
The HTML output from the Flex Layout space is responsive to any device aspect ratio, including desktop, tablet and mobile phone screens. Designers can add any interactive element QuarkXPress supports, apply a parallax effect on background images, and test responsiveness without ever leaving QuarkXPress
Graphic Design to Web Design
The responsive HTML5 output from Flex Layouts complies with emerging Web standards, which means graphic designers can create native, app like experiences for the web directly in QuarkXPress. Once a Flex Layout is complete, designers can export and upload the code to any Web hosting service - or - use Flex Layouts as your prototyping tool and share the code with your web team.
Flex features include:
- Design and Export Responsive Web Pages
- Test responsiveness within the layout
- Design Using Preset or Custom Grids
- Prebuilt Responsive Layout Blocks
- Apply Native HTML5 Drop Shadows
- Support for Advanced Typography
- Create Vector Shapes and Illustrations
- Non-destructive image effects and filters
- Use Videos as backgrounds
- Use exported responsive layouts in iOS and Android apps
- And More
Tables are a powerful tool for simplifying the presentation of complex information. However, it can be time consuming for designers to create and update tabular content. In QuarkXPress , Quark completely reimagined tables introducing its new table object that combines creative freedom with time saving automation.
A Powerful New Table Model
The new table model in QuarkXPress introduces new styling rules for table, row, column and cell level formatting along with text styling rules. You can apply table styles to any table regardless of whether you created directly in QuarkXPress or auto imported a table from Excel. What's more, if you change the source Excel table, the data is updated in QuarkXPress without impacting your table design.
Easy Access to Table Styles
No restrictions! All table styling can be done in QuarkXPress through a new and intuitive user interface. Designers can access table styles from the measurement palette, which offers much finer control over formatting tables at the cell level, plus unlimited opportunity to format borders and shading.
Save Time, Boost Productivity
To get you started quickly, QuarkXPress includes predefined table styles, which have all of the formatting options preset or you can build your own. When importing tables from Excel, you can even automatically create a table style as part of the import process.
Professional Image Export
Push image export to a new limit. For the first time you can now export your designs from QuarkXPress as professional grade images in JPEG, TIFF and PNG formats. Need an banner image for your email? No need to open another photo editing application! Use presets to control pixel DPI, quality, color profile, and file format when exporting your QuarkXPress layout or selected objects or images for use in other applications.
Performance Boost for Mac and Windows
QuarkXPress improves image cache handling with dedicated multithreading support to make operations much faster on MacOS and Windows. Additionally, QuarkXPress Windows users will now benefit from Direct2D hardware acceleration to boost graphic engine performance. While this improves overall image handling, it also makes layout operations like scrolling, panning, image editing and many other operations faster for image heavy documents.
Complete PDF Accessibility Support
When exporting PDFs for digital consumption, ensure you meet the latest accessibility requirements and regulations. QuarkXPress now supports all PDF accessibility standards so you can export PDFs that are compliant with the PDF/UA (ISO 14289), PDF/A, and WCAG 2.0 requirements.
9-Point Reference Grid
When creating or adjusting boxes and lines on a page, you often want to align items to specific coordinates or to other objects. To make this eas-ier, QuarkXPress adds a new grid-based selector that lets you specify the exact coordinates of an object and all four corners and four edges of a box.
Spring Loaded Cursor
No more back and forth between your layout and your image library! It takes time to import images individually, especially in image heavy layouts. Speed up the process by loading up your cursor with multiple images (or text files) at once and then populate existing boxes or create new boxes one at a time with the click of your mouse.
Additional New Features in QuarkXPress 2019:
- Auto Growing Text Boxes
- Enhanced Paragraph Formatting
- Directional Spine Alignment
- Easy Access to Merge Shapes
- Enhanced Border Formatting Control
- Enhanced Retina Support
- New First-Class OpenType Controls
- New Color Fonts Support
- New Upgraded Font Listing
- New Hyphenation Strictness Levels
- New OpenType Support for Digital
PROFESSIONAL PRINT PUBLISHING
- New Direct InDesign IDML Import
- New New PDF Print Engine
- New Tagged/Accessible PDF
- New Digital-to-Print Conversion
UNLIMITED DIGITAL PUBLISHING
- New Unlimited Android Apps
- New Digital Preview Improvements
- New HTML5 Export Optimizations
- New Grouped Interactivity
- New Collect for Output Digital
Additional New Features in QuarkXPress:
• Auto Growing Text Boxes
• Enhanced Paragraph Formatting
• Directional Spine Alignment
• Easy Access to Merge Shapes
• Enhanced Border Formatting Control
• Enhanced Retina Support
• Convert Adobe InDesign files to QuarkXPress Projects
• Object Browser Palette for Flex Layout
• Last line Indent for Table of Content
• Rich Copy Past of Text
• Auto Naming of Colors
• Table Style Enhancements for IDML import
• Support for Mac OS 10.15.1 (Catalina OS)
• Item Styles integration with Auto Grow Text Box/ Heterogeneous Borders/ Custom Dashes and Stripes