Publisher: Alpha Books (14 Mar. 2017)
Author: Tami Hardeman
With 150 delicious recipes, you can revolutionize your diet with pulses, the powerful little proteins that are full of heart-healthy benefits.
Discover the power of pulses--lentils, dry peas, beans, and chickpeas--and draw on culinary traditions from around the world to create healthy meals. The 150 vegetarian recipes are nutritious and satisfying, and have flexible options for vegans and meat-eaters.
Try a meat-based twist on the White Bean Coconut Curry, flex the Red Lentil Lasagna for vegan diets, or whip up a batch of Black Bean Brownies that anybody will enjoy. Pulse Revolution has something to offer everyone, from meat-loving omnivores to dairy-free vegans. The book includes:
- 150 vegetarian recipes flexed to more than 400 ideas with their vegan and meat-based variations.
- Clear photos of many of the final meals.
- Pulse profiles that highlight the preparation, cooking, and nutrition of each pulse featured in the book.
- A "Pulse Exchange" feature that gives readers flexible pulse swaps they can use in recipes.
- Wide selection of dishes from breakfast to dinner plus desserts.
- Innovative recipes from around the world support the UN's 2016 International Year of Pulses
You need to like this in order to view this content.