Prevod teksta na srpski

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Može prevod sa engleskog...?

A joint fight of Macedonian and Greek people against the fascist monarchical government of Greece ended with their defeat in 1949, after many years of bloodshed. Many members of the democratic party DAG, as well as the innocent inhabitants experienced the destiny of political exile.
Borba, Makedonskog i Grckog naroda udruzenog protiv fasisticke monarhisticke vlade Grcke, zavrseno je porazom 1949-te godine, posle mnogo godina krvoprolica. Mnogi clanovi demokratske partije DAG, kao i dosta nevinih zitelja(stanovnika), je iskusilo sudbinu politickog progona(egzila).

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Može prevod sa engleskog?

When a mysterious Frenchman appears in their small village, two gangs of sixth graders are reluctantly united to help find a buried treasure. Can they manage to keep the strife between them at a minimum and locate the booty?

Kod:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387509

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Može prevod sa engleskog?

When a mysterious Frenchman appears in their small village, two gangs of sixth graders are reluctantly united to help find a buried treasure. Can they manage to keep the strife between them at a minimum and locate the booty?

Kod:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387509
Kada se misteriozni francuz pojavi u nhjihovom selu, dve grupe sestaka(ucenika sestog razreda) su nevoljno ujedninjene da pomognu u trazenju zakopanog blaga. Mogu li uspeti da zadrze sukob izmedju njih na minimumu, i da pronadju plen.
Nisam se jos razbudio pa vidi da malo lepse uklopis :)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
prevod?

A young girl Vesna goes on a skiing vacation to Slovenian Alps, where she is being looked after by her aunt. Her family gets worried when they meet Vesna's boyfriend, and try to marry the couple thinking that she may be pregnant with him.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
prevod?

A young girl Vesna goes on a skiing vacation to Slovenian Alps, where she is being looked after by her aunt. Her family gets worried when they meet Vesna's boyfriend, and try to marry the couple thinking that she may be pregnant with him.

Mlada devojka Vesna odlazi na skijaski odmor u Slovenske Alpe, gde ce je paziti njena tetka/ujna. Njena porodica postaje zabrinuta kada upoznaju Vesninog momka, i pokusavaju da vencaju par, misleci da je ona mozda zatrudnela sa njim.

Probaj malo bolje da preformulises posto gledam fudbal sad :)

Natrag