Old Gods Rising
Release Date: May 21, 2020
Genres/Tags: Adventure, First-person, 3D
Developer: Bad Blood Studios
Publisher: Bad Blood Studios
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Steam User Rating: not enough reviews
Interface Language: English
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Processor: Dual-Core Intel i5 CPU @ 2GHz or similar
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: nVidia GTX 570 or similar - 1GB of VRAM
HDD Space: 24 GB
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Thomas Winston, Professor of Ancient History and recently fired host of the popular TV show “Finding Britain,” has been in hiding for weeks.
Publicly embarrassed by the revelation that his latest book was largely based on fraudulent evidence, he decides to accept an invitation from maverick film director, Maz Kayfer, to act as a consultant on his new film: “Old Gods Rising.”
Ashgate University, where the filming will take place, seems to be an ideal location, but when Tom arrives, things get very strange, very quickly. Has he become the unwitting star of Kayfer’s latest film? Or, has he stumbled into something far more sinister?
Old Gods Rising is a first-person adventure mystery that puts you in the role of disgraced History Professor, Thomas Winston, as you explore Ashgate University and try to uncover the truth behind the strange events that seem to be unfolding.
Examine architecture and artifacts to find clues about the university's ancient origins, and use your expertise to decipher long-forgotten languages and cryptic carvings.
Solve the puzzles that block your progress and uncover hidden areas that could help you decide what is real and what is not.
As you search for answers, use the phone numbers you have collected and navigate conversations to build a more complete picture of what is actually happening and why.
Are the Old Gods rising? It's up to you to decide.
- Based on Old.Gods.Rising-CODEX ISO release: codex-old.gods.rising.iso (17,711,890,432 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16.5 to 10.4 GB)
- Installation takes 4-8 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 24 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.