Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
gwmt7n7av89zezbocaqd626kqm.jpg

Signals and Systems: From Basics
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 204 lectures (21h 24m) | Size: 9.74 GB

Signals, Systems, Fourier Series, Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform, Z Transform and Sampling Theorem

What you'll learn:
You learn about signals and systems representations / classifications.
Also you learn about the time and frequency domain analysis of continuous time signals with Fourier series, Fourier transforms, Z-Transform and Laplace Transform
Also you learn about Sampling Theorem

Requirements
Basic math

Description
Signals and Systems is an introduction to analog and digital signal processing , a topic that forms an integral part of engineering systems in many diverse areas, including seismic data processing, communications, speech processing, image processing, defense electronics, consumer electronics, and consumer products .

The course presents and integrates the basic concepts for both continuous-time and discrete-time signals and systems. Signal and system representations are developed for both time and frequency domains. These representations are related through the Fourier transform, Fourier Series, Laplace Transform and Z-Transform which are explored in detail.

Who this course is for
University Students
GATE EC, EE, IN students

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/signals-and-systems-from-basics/

5.ltandrocofatwosided5xkf9.jpg

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Hidden content

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ik7rpppxvqhxeanysoh3s3vk6s.jpg

Secrets of the Wealthy Training
MP4 | ENG | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 2h:13m | Size File: 9.71 GB
Genre: eLearning

How do some people get so wealthy they never need to worry about money ever again?
What do they know that you don't?
Why ARE some people 100x, even 10,000x more wealthy than others?

Let's be honest-it's not connections. (I came from a middle-class family, and I had no rich friends.)
It's not time. We all have the same 24 hours a day/ 365 days a year.
It's not intelligence. There are many smart people who aren't rich.and tons of people with low IQs who become wealthy.

And while resources matter, there are plenty of self-made stories out there-I'm a rags to riches guy myself!
*Included with your order, in addition to the video presentation, you'll get the 40-page slideshow as a PDF to easily follow along and go back and study for future reference!
I have studied the wealthy for over 30 years and I want to reveal to you what the Buffets, Carnagies, and Rothschilds know that make them 10,000X more financially successful than others.

I knew I couldn't just "try harder" to get richer. I tried a lot of stuff when I was younger, none of it worked - it felt like a hamster wheel, always running but getting nowhere. I started second-guessing myself ("maybe I'm just always going to live paycheck to paycheck").

Homepage
Kod:
https://store.grantcardone.com/products/secrets-of-the-wealthy

01secretsofthewealthylykms.jpg

Hidden content
Hidden content

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
skdw7cw78trlkyrofxucltbknc.jpg

Master in python programming language(Zero to hero)
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 7.75 GB | Duration: 9h 28m

Master python by learning concepts , doing programs and making wonderful python projects including apps and games

What you'll learn
This course will help you gain a Solid & Unforgettable Understanding of the Python Programming Language.
In this course students will get to learn python programming language from the scratch to the advance level through the help of slides, practical, programming and python projects
This course will help you gain the Python Skills Necessary to Learn In-Demand Topics, such as Data Science, Web Development, AI and more.
You will be able to use Object-Oriented Programming (An Industry-Standard Coding Technique) to Write High Quality Python Code.
This course will help you create Your Own Custom Python Functions to Simplify Your Code
You will be able to use Loops in Python to Improve Code Efficiency and Maximize Your Productivity.
This course will help you make wonderful games and apps in python

Description
The Python language is EASY to learn, yet POWERFUL.

YouTube, Dropbox, Google, Instagram, Spotify, Reddit, Netflix, Pinterest - they are all developed using Python.

Learning Python opens up the possibilities of a whole new career in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence etc.

The course is presented in an easy to follow format with slides and programs.

I put in my very BEST to make it as easy to understand as possible for EVERYONE !

In this course you will get to learn from the very basics of python to an advance level concepts of python with the help of several programs and some python projects. So this program is basically designed for the people who do not have any prior knowledge of any programming language and designed for the one's who already have a programming background and want to switch there career towards the python programming language. This is a course which will help the people in interviews also because the small-small concepts where people lack in python , I have covered all those concepts in this course.

I have started form the very beginning that why you should learn python, why people prefer python , how to use environments etc. till the concepts of Object oriented programming language and at last covered three projects which will help you in building your logic and concept that how to make a project in python and how to build your logic towards python programming language.

The projects will be consisting of all the concepts which you have learned in tis python course and I will be telling you how to implement the python concepts for making some easy and wonderful projects. And you will also be learning about some libraries in python with the help of the python projects discussed in this course.

This course covers all the following concepts theoretically and practically:

Environments used

Process of programming

Advantages of using python

Types of operators

Types of error

User input

Keywords and identifiers

Datatypes and typecasting

String and it's functions

Lists and it's functions

Tuples and it's functions

Dictionaries and it's functions

if else and elif condition

for loop

while loop

functions and docstrings

f-strings

if __name__ == "__main__"(main function)

File handling or I/O functions

Classes and objects

Inheritance

Project 1: Make a quiz game

Project 2: Making a guessing number game

Project 3: Making an app of library management system for college

Who this course is for:
Python job seekers
Python developers curious to go in data science
Beginners in python
Anyone who wants to learn python programming

Homepage
Kod:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/master-in-python-programming-language-zero-to-hero/

2.floatandstrformatsu4jzn.jpg

Hidden content
Hidden content

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.