aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Understand The Coronavirus And Stay Safe
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 384 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 6 lectures (31 mins) | Language: English

Learn all the update information on the virus. Slow down the curve of the increasing number of this pandemic as of March.

What you'll learn

Get to know the facts and not the rumors about this virus
Who gives you coronavirus?
History about this virus Family,
Coronavirus structure and names, mutations
Symptoms to look out for
Epidemiology numbers Live as of March 2020
Death demographics
Safety and transmission prevention
Airdrop vs droplet precautions and social distancing
How coronavirus spreads
What you can do in this pandemic?
Complications
Things to stock up during this time
How bad it can get

Requirements

none

Description

Global pandemic of COVID19 have taken the world by storm. Learn all you need to know about his virus and ways to handle. The US have declared it as a national emergency. What can you do for yourself and people around you as business cut back, markets crash, schools and gatherings shut down. It's only natural panic when we don't know all the facts. In this course all the rumors has been broken down and dissected to keep you informed

Who this course is for:

For those interested in keeping their loved one safe by learning everything you need to know during this pandemic
Deepen medical knowledge and know the virus

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

The Complete Facebook Traffic Ads (Facebook PPC) Course 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 5.9 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 65 lectures (11 hour, 11 mins) | Language: English

Push People to your Website with Facebook Traffic Ads (Facebook Link Clicks) & MASTER Facebook PPC Ads [Pay Per Click].

What you'll learn

Create MAGNETIC TRAFFIC ADS that push people to your web page whenever they click through
Showcase your products with eye-catching carousels and display videos and pictures in your link ads to REEL IN CUSTOMERS
Learn how to use Campaign Budget Optimisation to slash your FACEBOOK TRAFFIC AD SPEND
GET MORE RESULTS FOR LESS SPEND - make your Facebook Ad cash go further with Insider strategies to POWERBOOST YOUR FACEBOOK MARKETING
PRECISION DRIVE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS - get them to go to the exact pages you want them to visit on your website using Facebook Ad Manager
Use Link ads & Automated Placements to smartly AUTOMATE YOUR MARKETING - integrate your Facebook Ads across the web & get MAX CONVERSIONS from Facebook, Instagram, & the Audience Network
COMPLETE NOVICES WELCOME - learn how to correctly set up a winning 1st Facebook Traffic Ads campaign - from scratch -with my expert step by step tuition.
TARGET & RETARGET TO AMP YOUR RESULTS - I'll teach you my award-winning strategies so you can set up your 1st Facebook Remarketing / Retargeting / Custom & Lookalike audiences and REACH MORE CUSTOMERS!
Make people take the actions YOU want by harnassing specific call-to-action buttons like Shop Now, Learn More, Sign Up, Book Now, and Download - and see a MAJOR BOOST TO YOUR LEADS
CREATE TOP-RANKING "GOOD" CONTENT that scores highly on the new Facebook algorithm and GET OPTIMAL REACH and engagement from all your Facebook Ads & Marketing
Understand the PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSUASION & the importance of the three stages of the customer journey - so you'll never want for leads or conversions again
Find out how to use Facebook Business Manager's remarkable raft of tools, so you can employ it to GET THE MOST FROM ALL YOUR FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS
Get value-packed bonuses worth thousands - including my ULTIMATE DIGITAL MARKETING SUCCESS GUIDE, my Guide to Winning at the Real Estate Game, and my SEO MASTER GUIDE
This course will teach you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW to MASTER FACEBOOK TRAFFIC ADS and boost your Facebook marketing results. Whether you're a complete novice or have some prior marketing knowledge, this easy-to-follow course will upgrade your skill set so you can WIN at the marketing game.

Requirements

ZERO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED - Create your 1st Facebook Traffic Ads (Facebook Link Clicks) to begin making instant and immediate profit!
LEARN FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE! - All you need is an internet connection and a computer, laptop, or smartphone to start learning how to BECOME A FACEBOOK TRAFFIC ADS MASTER - IMMEDIATELY.
SUITABLE FOR COMPLETE NOVICES OR THOSE WITH MORE EXPERIENCE - If you use Facebook Traffic Ads this course will improve your results. This is exclusive information from an award-winning marketing pro, and there is nothing else like this out there for this price.
Willingness to put a little effort in on your part. If you do this and apply the knowledge I will share with you in this course, YOU WILL QUICKLY SEE THE BENEFITS in your marketing results.

Description

Gain more clients, maximise sales, and push more traffic to your website with the most comprehensive and current Facebook Traffic and Marketing course out there - The Complete Facebook Traffic Ads (Facebook PPC) Course 2020!

Dear Students,

Hi, it's Ing. Tomas Moravek, Internet Efficiency Award Winner and Digital Strategist with my brand new course, your COMPLETE MASTERY GUIDE TO FACEBOOK PPC TRAFFIC ADS.

Understanding how to use Facebook Traffic Ads to your advantage is one of the most powerful marketing skills you can have in your armoury. These are the Ads that will have the most dramatic, immediate effect on your sales and sign ups, and if you know how to do them right, you can TURN AROUND YOUR PROFITS OVERNIGHT.

There's an art to using Facebook PPC Traffic Ads to market your business and achieve your main objective - TO SELL MORE - and in this value stuffed, constantly updated course, I'll teach you how to do it effectively.

I'm really passionate about Facebook Traffic Ads as I know they are an incredibly powerful tool that can drastically improve your sales, leads, and conversions in a relatively short time period.

Facebook Traffic Ads are so powerful that the right Traffic Ads campaign can revive a flailing business or BOOST FLAGGING SALES in just three months!!

Using the latest, cutting edge tested and proven techniques, which I, and my clients have personally profited from, I'll walk you through everything you need to know to create winning Facebook Traffic Ads that precisely hone in on your target market.

Then I'll show you how to rev up your results using smart retargeting, so you catch more clients and conversions and bring in a continual stream of leads.

Once you have this knowledge, you'll be able to slash your Facebook Ad spend, and you'll never want for traffic again.

As well as my exclusive Facebook Traffic Ads strategies, I'm also giving you some POWERFUL TOOLS that will help you improve your marketing efforts across the board. Normally, I sell these extras individually, but I'm giving them away exclusively with this course, because they will DRAMATICALLY AMPLIFY YOUR MARKETING RESULTS.

With clear, high quality video explainers, step-by-step walkthroughs, and success blueprints you can follow, this course will MAKE YOUR FACEBOOK ADS BUDGET 100% MORE EFFECTIVE and will take you from a Facebook Marketing Novice to a thriving pro.

In this value-packed course, you'll:

✔ Learn how to CREATE YOUR FIRST FACEBOOK TRAFFIC AD and use the power of Facebook to push people to your website

✔ Discover how to USE THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSUASION on Facebook to maximise sales, click throughs, and conversions

✔ Gain a thorough grounding in Facebook Business Manager, so you can get the most out of this most VALUABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS

✔ Find out how to set up Facebook TRAFFIC ADS THAT GAIN YOU A CONTINUAL STREAM OF CUSTOM, and understand how to target and retarget smartly to BOOST YOUR BRAND

✔ Understand how to make Facebook PPC Traffic Ads for E-commerce work for you, so you'll be able to do more while spending less on your Ad Budget, using the same INSIDER TECHNIQUES THAT THE MARKETING PROS USE.

✔ Find out why the Facebook Pixel is vital if you want to GET MAX VISITS TO YOUR PAGE and discover how to set it up correctly using my handy walkthrough guide

✔ Learn how to harness the power of FACEBOOK CATALOGUE SALES - I'll show you how how to set these up correctly, so you can use Facebook like an ever-present AUTOMATED MARKETING ASSISTANT to smartly showcase your products and services - 24/7!

✔ COPY MY MOST SUCCESSFUL FACEBOOK ADS and reap the profits, and learn from my personal best Facebook Business Practices to OPTIMISE ALL YOUR FACEBOOK MARKETING

✔ Find out why you MUST optimise your content to add value and score highly with the new Facebook algorithm, with video explainers, walkthroughs, and worksheets that will have you creating ENGAGING content - FAST

✔ Discover the importance of understanding the three stages of the Customer Journey and learn how to succeed at each of them to MAXIMISE YOUR CONVERSIONS

✔ Learn how to STAY ON TOP of Facebook and Instagram trends so you can always be relevant and angle all your content and Ads to POWERFULLY REACH AND ENGAGE

✔ Use your newfound knowledge to set up your own Facebook PPC Advertising Agency and earn an almost UNLIMITED STREAM OF INCOME marketing other brands.

There's even more waiting for you inside, once you sign up.I can't wait to share all this info with you as I know you're going to soon be enjoying the benefits that will show up in your marketing results.

So, will this course benefit you?

Do you use Facebook Ads but often feel like you're throwing money down the drain as you are simply not seeing the results you want?

Are you confused about how the different types of Facebook Ads work to push traffic to your brand and want to know how to select the right one for the results you want?

Maybe you'd like to know how to create a winning Facebook Traffic Ad for your niche, one that instantly connects with your target customer?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, or if you want to experience a continual stream of traffic and never want for clients or click throughs again, this course is for you, as it will COMPLETELY TURN AROUND YOUR MARKETING RESULTS.

Using simple, step-by step guides, blueprints for success you can copy, and high quality explainer videos, I'll lay out how to DO FACEBOOK TRAFFIC ADS THE RIGHT WAY, so you can supercharge your sales.

Enrol today and for a small one-time investment you will LEARN POWER MARKETING MOVES you can start using immediately to ROCKET FUEL YOUR RESULTS.

Take the first step and make today the day you decide to WIN AT THE MARKETING GAME.

If you want more clients, conversions, and click throughs, this course will give you PROVEN AND TESTED SUCCESS STRATEGIES that will turn around your business.

These are the same original, award-winning techniques thousands of my successful students use to enjoy a continual stream of highly targeted, ready to spend, customer traffic from Facebook.

I've put so much into this course, and I promise you if you put just a little bit of effort in you'll quickly START REAPING MAJOR REWARDS.

All my content is constantly updated, so you can be assured that when you sign up you're guaranteed to get the very latest marketing knowledge. With me, you'll always stay relevant, and just one small initial investment will give you access to all the exclusive content listed here, and more- for life.

The exclusive information contained in this course is powerful stuff and I guarantee it is NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE on the internet.

It's not an exaggeration to say this knowledge will change your life. When you enrol, you'll learn how to TURBOCHARGE ALL YOUR MARKETING, so you can enjoy unlimited success and enjoy an upgraded lifestyle.

There's also absolutely nothing to lose either, as I'm offering a FULL, NO QUIBBLE, 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in the unlikely event you're not completely satisfied.

I really hope you make the decision to sign up today, as I can't wait to welcome you on board as my newest student!

See you inside the course, and let's get max traffic,

Ing. Tomas Moravek

Who this course is for:

Anyone interested in Facebook PPC, B2C, B2B, entrepreneurs, start-ups, marketers, influencers, Facebook admins, Facebook editors, content creators, creatives, advertisers, real estate agents, job seekers, local business, etc.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

GET on TOP of Real Estate Business with Facebook Ads in 2020
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 11.4 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 89 lectures (21 hour, 47 mins) | Language: English

Get HQ Exclusive REAL ESTATE Facebook Ads & Marketing KNOWLEDGE that will help you whether you're a broker or consultant.

What you'll learn

Learn the 4 CRITICAL PILLARS to building SUCCESSFUL FACEBOOK ADS for your Real Estate Business
With this INSIDER knowledge you'll be able to offer a swifter, more profitable service and make more sales with my real estate FACEBOOK MARKETING BLUEPRINTS
Reach the FASTEST growing market of real estate buyers and sellers by using Facebook Marketing and Facebook Advertising to PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTIES
Understand why presentation and targeting is KEY in this fast-paced and competitive market and learn how to improve yours
Learn how to create POWERFUL websites easily and sell them on for $1000-$5000
Discover how to integrate Facebook with the most powerful real estate tool available, RE/MAX to market, sell, and purchase property
Learn how to create impactful and engaging FACEBOOK VIDEO ADS that consistently attract customer interest
Build your skill in Facebook Business Manager & Facebook Ads Manager and learn how to OPTIMISE YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE
Understand the IMPACT of catalogues, targeting and retargeting, on your reach, leads, and sales
MAKE YOUR FACEBOOK PRESENCE WORK 24/7 for your Real Estate business
Use Facebook Photo Galleries to SELL YOUR PROPERTIES FAST
Discover how to BECOME A MASTER AT COPYWRITING for the Real Estate market so you can create addictive content that attracts new clients
Understand why engagement and video views are VITAL if you want to BOOST your Real Estate brand's Facebook and Instagram presence - and learn how to increase them
Unleash the full power of FACEBOOK DYNAMIC ADS
Learn how to correctly set up FACEBOOK PIXEL
Make FACEBOOK PIXEL EVENTS work for your Real Estate business
Find out how to USE TRAFFIC ADS TO PUSH TRAFFIC to your Real Estate website
Learn the importance of REPUTATION MANAGEMENT and how to continually ensure you maintain a positive digital presence
PROFIT from your own Facebook Ads Agency for Real Estate and get certification via Blueprint to maximise your job opportunities
Use Custom and Lookalike audiences to your benefit to expand your reach on Facebook

Requirements

An internet connection. NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF FACEBOOK MARKETING IS REQUIRED as I'll teach you EVERYTHING you need to know.
Determination to succeed and enthusiasm to learn. If you have these two key ingredients, that's all you need to begin learning how to become a successful Real Estate Marketer on Facebook.
No prior knowledge of Facebook marketing, web coding, copywriting, or design needed. My step-by-step easy explainers will walk you through everything you need to know to start effectively marketing your Real Estate Business on Facebook.
No Facebook Business knowledge necessary - I'll teach you how CREATE your 1st effective Facebook Business Page
No website design skills required - I'll walk you through creating your first professional looking website (no coding needed!)
No previous knowledge of Facebook Marketing needed AT ALL -Step by step guide to correctly setting up your first Facebook Ads & Custom audiences PLUS learn why successful catalogue sales are so critical for your success
No Facebook Ad knowledge needed - LEARN how to construct dynamic ads and find out the powerful effect they can have on your Real Estate Business
No Copywriting experience needed - Using the PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSUASION, I'll teach you how to create convincing COPY THAT CONVERTS

Description

My course will level up your Real Estate Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing knowledge even if you've never used Facebook to conduct Real Estate business before. MASTER REAL ESTATE FACEBOOK MARKETING, DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE, & SELL YOUR PROPERTIES using my successful, tested and proven Facebook Marketing and Facebook Ads techniques! Get POWERFUL Blueprints and walkthroughs for your Real Estate Facebook Ads Strategy that you can start to follow IMMEDIATELY!

Dear Students,

Hi, I'm Tomas Moravek, the 2016 Internet Efficiency Awarded Marketing Strategist for Facebook Ads Real Estate Project, and a long-time Facebook Ads Consultant for RE/MAX, the world's most powerful property selling tool. I'm so excited to bring you my latest course, designed to help you build your skill and increase your Real Estate sales.

Real estate is a great niche to work in, as in my experience Real estate brokers make great clients, paying well and on time. On top of this, they are typically very grateful for services provided, often leaving excellent feedback which provides you with the solid social proof that will win more custom.

The course is my complete blueprint to MASTERING Real Estate for Facebook Ads, Facebook Marketing, Copywriting, and the web. You don't need any prior knowledge of Facebook Ads for real estate to start learning with me.

You'll be able to get set up and started easily and immediately, so you can get all the information needed to become a successful Facebook Ads Real Estate Consultant and start to unlock a profitable new stream of income. You will be able to go into any RE/MAX branch or any Real Estate brokerage and sign up your service for a monthly fee, of approximately €200 (my recommended best practice).

I've put so much of my time into creating a resource rich course that helps you build your knowledge and skill level from the ground up, whatever your current ability in Facebook Advertising. When you enrol, you'll get my complete Blueprints to Real Estate Marketing success on Facebook, plus you'll learn how to drive traffic to your website and this way maximise your SEO rankings (Driving traffic to your website has very positive impact on your SEO).

When you build a house, you need to lay the right foundations, and it's no different when it comes to marketing property using Facebook and the web.

That's why I've designed a comprehensive course that will teach you everything you need to know to market your Real Estate business using Facebook, Facebook for Business, Facebook Ads, and your Real Estate website. I lay everything out in a step-by-step, easy-to-digest way, so you can learn at your own pace how to use Facebook to continually market your Real Estate business, 24/7, 365 days a year!

To do this, you'll first need to learn the 4 Pillars of Facebook Ads for Real Estate, and you'll need to understand the importance of Photo Galleries and video ads for this niche market sector.

On top of this, you must understand the critical impact views and engagement have on boosting your leads, followers and sales and you need to know how to increase this so you can power up your business.

It's also critical you understand how to use traffic driving ads to push traffic to your Real Estate website and to know why targeting and presentation is so key in the competitive Real Estate sector.

I'll teach you all of this, using easy-to-understand explainer videos, worksheets, To Do lists, and handy primers, that you'll always be able to refer to, forever, as soon as you sign up. I constantly update my course with the latest techniques and industry knowledge, so you can be guaranteed that no matter how the market shifts, or how much marketing trends change, you'll always stay one step ahead of the game.

You'll learn why catalogues, targeting and retargeting have such an impact on your engagement, leads, and sales AND you'll be able to harness them on Facebook to sell more properties and attract interest.

You'll learn how to integrate Re/Max with Facebook, so you can benefit from the world's most powerful Real Estate marketing tool, on the world's most popular social media platform.

With my course content you'll be able to build your skill level and understanding of Facebook Business Manager so you can optimise your Facebook Business Page.

You'll discover the secret to writing engaging copy for the Real Estate market, using the psychology of persuasion, so you can effortlessly attract a new stream of clients.

You'll discover how to unlock the full power of Facebook Dynamic Ads so you can experience the massive boost this will give your Real Estate business. And you'll learn how to correctly set up Facebook Pixel and Facebook Eventsso you can benefit from ALL the tools Facebook offers to effectively market your business.

I'll teach you how to quickly and easily create professional looking and attractive websites that you can sell on for $1000-$5000 dollars, helping you to unlock another lucrative income stream.

When it comes to your Facebook Ads budget, I'll help you save money and make your Ad spend go further as I'll show you how to implement my Internet Efficiency Awarded Strategy that's been proven to deliver returns for just 0.003 c per result!

I'll help you correctly set up your Facebook Ads Agency and show you how to get certified via Blueprint so you can expand your job opportunities.

Finally, you'll discover the importance of effective reputation management and learn how developing high trust and a consistent image can win you more custom.

I have a lifelong passion for learning, and nothing gives me greater satisfaction than sharing my knowledge and techniques with students who are hungry for success and hungry to learn.

I get even greater joy when I see the very real difference my information can make, and I promise you, if you apply what I share with you on this course, it will help you dramatically improve results in your own Real Estate business.

Whether you're a Real Estate broker, own your own consultancy, or plan to work in this fast-paced and competitive sector, this course is for you.

I've put so much into this and I can't wait for you to start enjoying the benefits of my knowledge and years of experience. Enrol today for my special offer price of and gain access to ALL my course content, PLUS updates for life, AND my full support. There's absolutely no risk, as I offer a money back guarantee if you decide this course isn't for you.

With nothing to lose and everything to gain, I hope you decide to give my information a try, if you're currently working in Real Estate. I've tested it myself, so I know this is powerfully effective info that really works. If you're looking to boost your Real Estate business by making more sales, attracting more custom, and winning more leads, this course will deliver.

Sign up now and you'll gain immediate access to my Blueprints, Video lectures, To Do Lists, Primers and Worksheets, all designed so you can learn how to use Facebook for Real Estate Success.

I can't wait to welcome you on board as one of my new students,

Ing. Tomas Moravek

Who this course is for:

Facebook Ads Consultants, Real Estate Brokers, and Anyone Wishing to Start Making Money as a Facebook Ads Consultant for Real Estate Business

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Personal Emergency Planning (Coronavirus - COVID-19 Edition)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 4.52 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 42 lectures (8 hour, 10 mins) | Language: English

Learn how to prepare for and respond to all the different kinds of emergencies that could befall you including COVID-19.

What you'll learn

Learn the basics of Emergency Management from a individual and family perspective
Get checklists for how to prepare for the different types of disasters
Get lists of what you should buy for the 4 different types of emergency kits
Get a collection of resources for how to keep up to date on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how I'm thinking about it
You should consult your doctor before implementing anything from this course, which is for entertainment purposes only

Requirements

Familiarity with my long term planning system (in Mastering Planning) is recommended but not required
You should consult your doctor before implementing anything from this course, which is for entertainment purposes only

Description

Last year, in 2019, I got a request from a student in to create a course on how to deal with emergencies. This is an important part of long term planning, and I put it on my to do list of courses to create sometime in the future.

Then, in January 2020, I learned about the Coronavisus (now COVID-19) and decided that I should make this course my top priority.

But this course isn't like my normal courses, where it's the result of years of accumulated effort.

This course is a rushed-course designed to give you the information I found to be most useful over the last month (2020.02) when I researched the field of Emergency Management and it's related fields on Crises, Disasters, etc.

I've collected the mental models, processes and ideas that I think are most valuable and put them into one place. I've also collected my favorite website, books, PDFs and other resources into one place so that you can check these out and do more learning for yourself, and keep up to date as things change.

The focus of this course is primarily on how to think about handling emergencies as an individual and as a leader in a family. I have not included much on COVID-19 itself because a lot of details are still uncertain or unknown, so I think it's better that I point you to the best places for up to date information and then you can use those to learn about the disease itself.

-Timothy

Who this course is for:

Parents who want to prepare for an emergency
Anybody who wants to know how to think about emergencies
Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to understand how to prepare themselves for an emergency

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Ask Me Anything About Unity
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 8.79 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 71 lectures (13 hour, 48 mins) | Language: English

Student-requested topics including ECS, Job System, Databases, Augmented Reality, Procedural Animation, AI and more.

What you'll learn

Apply a diverse set of new game development skills to find custom solutions in implementing their own game mechanics.

Requirements

Be familiar with the Unity Game Engine (V. 2018+)
Have an intermediate understanding of C#

Description

What do YOU want to know about Unity but have been afraid to ask? Do you think your questions are too trivial to become an entire course? Every day Dr Penny de Byl receives messages from her students asking for assistance on a wide variety of topics that would benefit from a short tutorial. In this course, Penny puts her 25 years of game development, research and teaching into practice to answer your questions in a variety of popular short workshop based tutorials. Each month the next most popular tutorial request will be added to the course, here in Udemy, until a total of 10 topics have been covered.

Topics covered so far include:

The Unity Entity Component and Job System

Targeting Missiles

In-game Quest Systems

Reading and Writing to a Database

Animating Facial Expressions

Introduction to Augmented Reality for Android and iOS

Object Pooling

Working with Asset Bundles

Contents and Overview

Section 1:
The course begins with a section examining the new Unity Entity Component and Job System where you will build a planet simulation with 50,000 planets that orbit and are under the gravitational influence of four suns.

Section 2:
Following this, a section examining the creation of target-seeking missiles will cover basic line of sight missiles that remain locked onto a target, after being fired, as well as the addition of a waypoint system that gives missiles interesting curved and funky trajectories.

Section 3:
The next section steps through the ground-up creation of an in-game quest system. Starting with a simple third person game environment, you will build a quest system which monitors player progress, as well as cover the Unity fundamentals of the UI system to support its presentation.

Section 4:
In this section you will learn how to access an online database from inside Unity to store game data. Through the use of a free online database service, you will follow along as we create a database and write simple PHP, mySQL and C# to link a Unity application with player details stored on an external server.

Section 5:
If you've ever wanted to add real-time facial animations to your own characters to bring them alive, this section is for you. In it you will add emotional expressions to a character and learn how to blend between them with code. We will also add extra believability to the character by adding blinking and eye gaze dynamics.

Section 6:
Want to learn how to make augmented reality on your mobile phone? This section will step you through developing several augmented experiences that you can try on your Android or Apple devices. Using the Wikitude SDK with a special student license just for being enrolled, you'll have your first AR app up and running in 5 minutes.

Section 7:

Object Pooling is a very popular game design pattern that will help you save on memory usage. It's great if you need to create a lot of resources, such as bullets or obstacles. This section will show you how to build such a system that can be applied anywhere in your own games, through the development of an asteroid shooting game.

Section 8:

In this section you will learn how to work with Unity's Asset Bundles. These are external resources that you can call into your game at any time. You'll learn how to create an Asset Bundle from scratch and then how to load them into your project at runtime, from both a local drive as well as an online URL. I'll also show you how to load and swap player characters at runtime and how to expand the bundle after a games release to continue to bring in new content.

What students are saying about Penny's courses:

Penny is an excellent instructor and she does a great job of breaking down complex concepts into smaller, easy-to-understand topics.

Penny's teaching style is exceptionally well-motivated and illustrated.

This course is awesome. The lecturer explains everything you need to know and encourages you to experiment and challenge yourself.

Who this course is for:

Unity beginner, intermediate and advanced students who would like to join a community of inquisitive students keen to learn about a variety of game development topics.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Selenium 3 MasterClass for the Absolute Beginner - Hands On
h264, yuv420p, 1920x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels| 48h 11 mn | 24.28 GB
Created by: LevelUp360° DevOps

Selenium WebDriver with Java Selenium Framework Designing with Coding Guide
What you'll learn

We will make you learn Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Framework Design, TestNG, Maven, Apache POI.
After the course, you will be able to design Selenium Automation Framework and proficient in Automation Scripting.
"Last but not least" you can clear any Interview and can Lead Entire Selenium Automation Project from Design Stage
You will improve your coding skills in writing best optimized code for Automating test-cases
You will be Pro in Developing the Open Source Automation Selenium Testing Frameworks

Requirements

You Don't need to have Core java basic coding experience to start this course. We will cover from scratch.
You will have instructor support to get solved all your queries.

Description

Selenium Certification Training will help you in mastering the various concepts of Selenium from scratch.

Selenium Training will help you master important concepts such as TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, XPath and Waits, IFrames and Alerts in Selenium 3, POM Frameworks, Data Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework and so on.

This Selenium Certification Training is also a gateway towards your Automation testing career.

Selenium WebDriver Training - Expert Level

One of the Biggest, Oldest and Most Demanding Selenium course on Udemy. Cover almost everything you need to Master in Selenium Webdriver & Automation Testing Framework designing like Hybrid Framework, Data-Driven framework, Cucumber BDD Framework.

Update: New Lectures added based on recent 3.5.1 WebDriver library update

YOU ARE ABOUT TO MASTER THE SELENIUM AUTOMATION.

Latest Addition: Complete Cucumber Framework from Scratch

Covers: TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium GRID, Selenium Framework Designing, All Major Selenium Automation Frameworks, Reporting, Live Projects, and Interview Preparation.

********What makes this course unique from others**********************

200+ Lectures, Around 48+ hours of Latest and unique content which you will not find in any other Selenium courses on Udemy. This course covers Basics + Advance + Architect level topics on Selenium and Framework designing.

You will also get Live support in your queries and project via interactive webinar sessions and Team Viewers.

**************************************************************************************************

From ground till sky level this course covers every concept in Selenium automation which is a need of current automation industry.

**********COURSE HIGHLIGHTS**************************

TestNG / Seleliun WebDriver with all Advance level concepts
Selenium GRID
JUnit / TestNG, ANT, Report generation, batch execution
SVN and MAVEN
Git, GitHUB
Continuous Integration - Jenkins / Hudson
Data Driven Framework
Hybrid (Keyword + DataDriven) Framework
Page Object Model with factories
Java Collection Framework

Cucumber Framework Designing

Live Examples and Assignments
*******************************************************************************************************

Not just the video lectures you will see the entire coding part done step by step and the lectures are explained in a very detailed and practical approach is taken in every example by the trainer.
Who this course is for:

Engineering Students, Manual QA Engineers, Industry QA Professionals
Theoretical Material,Code dump and Interview Guide are available.

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/selenium-webdriver-web-based-automation-testing/

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

The Complete Russian Language Course
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels| 26h 03 mn | 8.39 GB
Created by: Yelena Zhivkovich

For beginners and intermediate learners! Start speaking real Russian today!
What you'll learn

Russian Language from basic to advanced
The complete Russian language grammar
More than 3000 words and phrases

Requirements

No prior requirements

Description

Hello and welcome to the Complete Russian Language Course!

First of all let me give you a huge congratulations on making the decision to start learning Russian. My name is Yelena and 5 years ago I started learning the Russian language from zero. After only 3 months I was able to lead a decent conversation nearly in any everyday situation. After 8 months I was able to understand 95% of the language and became fluent in Russian. I'm here to help you do the same.

Learning a foreign language is a process which requires dedication, time and a lot of practice. Remember that regularity is the key, so make sure to keep the streak and dedicate a couple of minutes every day to finish at least one lesson of the course.

In case you have any questions regarding this course or if you require any further explanation, I have created a community Facebook page where you can post all of your questions and get prompt answer from me, personally.

This course consists of 7 sections each of them covering a different topic. You will be gradually introduced to Russian grammar. Every time you start a new grammar topic you will be given straight-to-the-point summarised information which will help you structure the knowledge in your head and place the learned portion on the correct place in the puzzle. You don't need to know everything in order to become fluent in Russian, all you need to know is to build the base correctly and that is exactly what this course will help you do!

Additionally, each of the sections includes PDF vocabulary lists with more than 3000 words in total! The words are split according to the lessons which makes it much easier to find them. You will also find many exercises which will help you test your progress.

And as a BONUS, I have included a simplified cheat sheet of the COMPLETE Russian grammar, a full list of irregular verbs and a workbook with exercises.

The course you are about to start is a result of a dedicated work over the past 12 months and I am constantly working on improving it in order to make your studying easier and more effective. The best thing is that this course comes with a LIFETIME ACCESS to ALL of the materials including ALL FUTURE UPDATES!

Remember that my purpose here is to make this course beneficial for you and I will do my best to help you achieve your goal!

I am very happy to have you onboard and I hope that you will enjoy this journey!

With love,

Yelena
Who this course is for:

Beginner and intermediate Russian learners
Foreign students enrolling at Russian universities
Anyone preparing for a Russian language examination
Foreigners travelling or working in Russia willing to improve their Russian language skills
Anyone interested in the Russian language and culture

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-russian-language-course/

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Machine Learning with Real World Projects
MP4 | Video: h264, 1912x1072 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
July 24, 2019 | ISBN: 9781838985363 | English
Duration: 209 Lessons (29h 47m) | Size: 6.43 GB

Go from Beginner to Super Advance Level in Machine Learning Algorithms using Python and Mathematical Insights Learn
Master Machine Learning in Python
Learn to use MatplotLib for Python Plotting
Learn to use Numpy and Pandas for Data Analysis
Learn to use Seaborn for Statistical Plots
Learn All the Mathematics Required to understand Machine Learning Algorithms
Implement Machine Learning Algorithms along with Mathematic intuitions
Projects of Kaggle Level are included with Complete Solutions
Learning End to End Data Science Solutions
All Advanced Level Machine Learning Algorithms and Techniques like Regularisations, Boosting, Bagging and many more included
Learn All Statistical concepts To Make You Ninza in Machine Learning
Real-World Case Studies
Model Performance Metrics
Deep Learning
Model Selection

About
Want to become a good Data Scientist? Then this is a right course for you.

This course has been designed by IIT professionals who have mastered in Mathematics and Data Science. We will be covering complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a very simple way which can be easily grasped by any beginner as well.

We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science from beginner to advance level.

We have solved few Kaggle problems during this course and provided complete solutions so that students can easily compete in real world competition websites.

Features
Learn Machine Learning with real-world case studies
Learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a very simple way

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Learn HTML and CSS -- Build Google, Twitter and Facebook!
Published 6/2019 | Created by Michael Perrone
Duration: 22.5 hours | 124 Lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 10.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub

A course for anyone trying to get their feet wet in the world of UI Design/Web Development or Front-end Development

What you'll learn
Students will learn two of the three pillars of Web/Front End Development, HTML and CSS. We will start from the absolute beginning, breaking down every line of code in HTML. We then will move on to twenty hours of CSS content. I teach you what you need to know, and don't bother teaching you filler material that you'll never use. You will learn how to create a layout for a website that is responsive and has animations. You will learn how to create navigation bars, dropdown menus, how to include images on your own webpage, and so much more. We will have projects that show us how to solve problems and create solutions that real companies have had to solve. The course is free, give it a shot!

Requirements
Have a computer and be ready to learn!!!

Description
This course was made for anyone who is interested in HTML and CSS. HTML and CSS are two of the three pillars of Web Development. Maybe you have just a small interest in Web Development and you want to see what it's all about? I don't blame you, the job market is booming right now. Web Developers are being treated like any other Software Developer now in the work place. But... becoming a Web Developer isn't easy, it takes a lot of work. You don't have to be a genius, I surely am no genius. However, you have to want to learn, to become a better version of yourself. To push yourself everyday to learn something new. That type of person is who this course is for. Someone interested in learning, solving problems, and taking on new challenges. HTML and CSS are two things that are going to help you get started with Web Development.

Not a total beginner? No problem, we cover some intermediate material in this course too. Actually, tons of intermediate material is covered in this course. You will learn to create real website layouts, understanding how real companies solve problems everyday when it comes to building their apps and web pages. We cover things like flex-box, animations, and more! There is something in this course for everyone. I hope you enjoy the course, and I want to thank you for checking it out. I wish you the best on your software development journey :)

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to get started or learn more about CSS HTML and Web Development.

Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

IPython Interactive Computing and Visualization Cookbook
IPython Interactive Computing and Visualization Cookbook
.MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 9h 7m | 13.37 GB
Instructors: Fawaz Sammani, Cyrille Rossant

Learn to use IPython and Jupyter Notebook for your data analysis and visualization work.

Learn

Visualize data and create interactive plots in the Jupyter Notebook
Write fast Python programs with NumPy, ctypes, Numba, and other libraries
Analyze data with Bayesian or frequentist statistics
Simulate deterministic and stochastic dynamical systems in Python
Get familiar with math in Python using SymPy and Sage
Profile and optimize your code and conduct reproducible interactive computing experiments

About

Python is one of the leading open source platforms for data science and numerical computing. IPython and the associated Jupyter Notebook offer efficient interfaces to Python for data analysis and interactive visualization, and they constitute an ideal gateway to the platform.

This course is equipped with several ready-to-use, focused recipes for high-performance scientific computing and data analysis to help you write better and faster code. You'll be able to apply your learnings to various real-world examples, ranging from applied mathematics, scientific modeling, to machine learning. The course introduces you to effective programming techniques such as code quality and reproducibility, code optimization, and graphics card programming. You'll also learn how to use different features of IPython and Jupyter Notebook in data science, signal and image processing, and applied mathematics.

By the end of this course, you'll learn how to easily analyze and visualize all types of data in Jupyter Notebook.

Features

Use Jupyter Notebook for interactive data science and visualization
Get up to speed with high-performance computing and scientific modeling
Learn best practices and tricks to write high-quality, readable, and well-tested programs

More Info
Kod:
https://www.packtpub.com/data/ipython-interactive-computing-and-visualization-cookbook-elearning

Hidden content
Hidden content