Šta je novo?

Od igle do lokomotive - kolekcija tutorijala

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

The Complete Machine Learning 2020|Python, Math|Dummy To Pro
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 24h 53 mn | 8.62 GB
Instructor: SkyHub Academy

Start Machine Learning & Data Science era with Python ,Math & Libraries like: SKlearn , Pandas , NumPy, Matplotlib & Gym
What you'll learn

Achieve the mastery in machine learning from simple linear regression to advanced reinforcement learning projects.
Get a deeper intuition about different Machine Learning nomenclatures.
Be able to manipulate different algorithms with the power of Mathematics.
Write different kinds of algorithms from scratch with Python.
Be able to preprocess any kind of Datasets.
Solve and Deal with different real-life and businesses problems from the outside world.
Deal with different machine learning and data science libraries like: Sikit-Learn, Pandas , NumPy & Matplotlib.
Explore the Data science world by handling, prepossessing and visualizing any kind of data set .
Make designs with advanced ML algorithms like the Reinforcement Leaning and handle different projects with the Gym library .

Requirements

Just the passion to learn within your heart and leave the rest for us!

Description

Humans learn from past experience, so why not machine learn as well?

Hello there,

If the word 'Machine Learning' baffles your mind and you want to master it, then this Machine Learning course is for you.

If you want to start your career in Machine Learning and make money from it, then this Machine Learning course is for you.

If you want to learn how to manipulate things by learning the Math beforehand and then write a code with python, then this Machine Learning course is for you.

If you get bored of the word 'this Machine Learning course is for you', then this Machine Learning course is for you.

Well, machine learning is becoming a widely-used word on everybody's tongue, and this is reasonable as data is everywhere, and it needs something to get use of it and unleash its hidden secrets, and since humans' mental skills cannot withstand that amount of data, it comes the need to learn machines to do that for us.

So we introduce to you the complete ML course that you need in order to get your hand on Machine Learning and Data Science, and you'll not have to go to other resources, as this ML course collects most of the knowledge that you'll need in your journey.

We believe that the brain loves to keep the information that it finds funny and applicable, and that's what we're doing here in SkyHub Academy, we give you years of experience from our instructors that have been gathered in just one an interesting dose.

Our course is structured as follows:

An intuition of the algorithm and its applications.

The mathematics that lies under the hood.

Coding with python from scratch.

Assignments to get your hand dirty with machine learning.

Learn more about different Python Data science libraries like Pandas, NumPy & Matplotlib.

Learn more about different Python Machine learning libraries like SK-Learn & Gym.

The topics in this course come from an analysis of real requirements in data scientist job listings from the biggest tech employers. We'll cover the following:

Simple Linear Regression

Multiple Linear Regression

Polynomial Regression

Lasso Regression

Ridge Regression

Logistic Regression

K-Nearest Neighbors (K-NN)

Support Vector Machines (SVM)

Kernel SVM

Naive Bayes

Decision Tree Classification

Random Forest Classification

Evaluating Models' Performance

Hierarchical Clustering

K-Means Clustering

Principle Component Analysis (PCA)

Pandas (Python Library for Handling Data)

Matplotlib (Python Library for Visualizing Data)

Note: this course is continuously updated ! So new algorithms and assignments are added in order to cope with the different problems from the outside world and to give you a huge arsenal of algorithms to deal with. Without any other expenses.

And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.
Who this course is for:

Newbies to Machine Learning.
Any one who wants to boost his skills in Data Science and Machine Learning with Mathematics.
Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-machine-learning/

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Data Science and Machine Learning using Python - A Bootcamp
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 24h 57 mn | 12.11 GB
Instructor: Dr. Junaid Qazi, PhD

Numpy Pandas Matplotlib Seaborn Ploty Machine Learning Scikit-Learn Data Science Recommender system NLP Theory Hands-on
What you'll learn

Python to analyze data, create state of the art visualization and use of machine learning algorithms to facilitate decision making.
Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
NumPy for Numerical Data
Pandas for Data Analysis
Plotting with Matplotlib
Statistical Plots with Seaborn
Interactive dynamic visualizations of data using Plotly
SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning
K-Mean Clustering, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression
Random Forest and Decision Trees
Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
Support Vector Machines
Recommender Systems
Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
and much more...................!

Requirements

A PC and passion to be successful!
Some experience in programming could be helpful but not required!

Description

Greetings,

I am so excited to learn that you have started your path to becoming a Data Scientist with my course. Data Scientist is in-demand and most satisfying career, where you will solve the most interesting problems and challenges in the world. Not only, you will earn average salary of over $100,000 p.a., you will also see the impact of your work around your, is not is amazing?

This is one of the most comprehensive course on any e-learning platform (including Udemy marketplace) which uses the power of Python to learn exploratory data analysis and machine learning algorithms. You will learn the skills to dive deep into the data and present solid conclusions for decision making.

Data Science Bootcamps are costly, in thousands of dollars. However, this course is only a fraction of the cost of any such Bootcamp and includes HD lectures along with detailed code notebooks for every lecture. The course also includes practice exercises on real data for each topic you cover, because the goal is "Learn by Doing"!

For your satisfaction, I would like to mention few topics that we will be learning in this course:

Basis Python programming for Data Science

Data Types, Comparisons Operators, if, else, elif statement, Loops, List Comprehension, Functions, Lambda Expression, Map and Filter

NumPy

Arrays, built-in methods, array methods and attributes, Indexing, slicing, broadcasting & boolean masking, Arithmetic Operations & Universal Functions

Pandas

Pandas Data Structures - Series, DataFrame, Hierarchical Indexing, Handling Missing Data, Data Wrangling - Combining, merging, joining, Groupby, Other Useful Methods and Operations, Pandas Built-in Data Visualization

Matplotlib

Basic Plotting & Object Oriented Approach

Seaborn

Distribution & Categorical Plots, Axis Grids, Matrix Plots, Regression Plots, Controlling Figure Aesthetics

Plotly and Cufflinks

Interactive & Geographical plotting

SciKit-Learn (one of the world's best machine learning Python library) including:

Liner Regression

Over fitting , Under fitting Bias Variance Trade-off, saving and loading your trained Machine Learning Models

Logistic Regression

Confusion Matrix, True Negatives/Positives, False Negatives/Positives, Accuracy, Misclassification Rate / Error Rate, Specificity, Precision

K Nearest Neighbour (KNN)

Curse of Dimensionality, Model Performance

Decision Trees

Tree Depth, Splitting at Nodes, Entropy, Information Gain

Random Forests

Bootstrap, Bagging (Bootstrap Aggregation)

K Mean Clustering

Elbow Method

Principle Component Analysis (PCA)

Support Vector Machine

Recommender Systems

Natural Language Processing (NLP)

Tokenization, Text Normalization, Vectorization, Bag-of-Words (BoW), Term Frequency-Inverse Document Frequency (TF-IDF), Pipeline feature........and MUCH MORE..........!

Not only the hands-on practice using tens of real data project, theory lectures are also provided to make you understand the working principle behind the Machine Learning models.

So, what are you waiting for, this is your opportunity to learn the real Data Science with a fraction of the cost of any of your undergraduate course.....!

Brief overview of Data around us:

According to IBM, we create 2.5 Quintillion bytes of data daily and 90% of the existing data in the world today, has been created in the last two years alone. Social media, transactions records, cell phones, GPS, emails, research, medical records and much more.., the data comes from everywhere which has created a big talent gap and the industry, across the globe, is experiencing shortage of experts who can answer and resolve the challenges associated with the data. Professionals are needed in the field of Data Science who are capable of handling and presenting the insights of the data to facilitate decision making. This is the time to get into this field with the knowledge and in-depth skills of data analysis and presentation.

Have Fun and Good Luck!
Who this course is for:

For you, if you:
want to learn Data Science with Python
want to learn Machine Learning with Python
are tired of complicated courses and "Learn by Doing"

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/data-science-and-machine-learning-using-python-bootcamp-qazi/

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Analytic Trigonometry - Your Complete Guide
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 9h 43 mn | 7.87 GB
Instructor: Brian McLogan, Shalom Love B Tablando

From simplifying to verifying to solving to the Law of Sines and Cosines you will learn all step by step
What you'll learn

Simplify, Verify, and Solve Trigonometric Equations
Evaluate and solve equations using the double angle formulas
Evaluate the verify identities using the half angle formulas
Evaluate and solve equations using the sum and difference formulas
Determine the missing parts of a triangle using Law of Sines and Law of Cosines
Apply operations, write and determine vectors
Over 200 worked out examples explained step by step
Over 10 quizzes to check your understanding
Over 30 worksheets to practice what you are learning

Requirements

Basic Arithmetic Skills
Basic Algebra Skills

Description

Learning about analytic trigonometry can be tough. Once you feel you mastered one type of problem you get stumped on the next. This course is structured to not leave you behind in the dust. I start off each section with basic definitions and processes you will need to know moving through the course. I then present two types of videos to you for each skill. First is the overview video where I explain the concept as a whole like a typical lecture in a classroom. I then work through multiple examples showing you step by step how to complete different types of problems. We both know watching someone do math is not the best way to learn. You have to practice! Each section you are provided with multiple worksheets to practice your skills as well as the answer to check your answers. Revert back to videos if you get stuck and forget how to solve the problems. Once you feel you have a good grasp of your understanding it is time to take your quiz. There are multiple quizzes provided for each section. Take the quizzes as many times as you need to earn 100%. There is no pressure you are hear to learn. By taking this course you will not only gain a better understanding of analytic trigonometry but you will gain confidence to solve more problems on your own. That is why I created this course. I want students to no longer fear learning math or walking into their math class because they just don't understand. Everyone can learn math. Some it just takes a little longer, some just need a little boast and some need a course like I designed to guide them through the material. Heck once you complete this course, show your teacher! You deserve and A. I am here for you and by joining this course you are now one of my students just as important to me as the 140 students I teach in the classroom during the school year. So please keep in touch, let me know how I am doing and if there is anything extra I can provide to assist you with your learning of analytic trigonometry.

Who this course is for:

Students taking Pre-Calculus
Students taking Trigonometry
Students taking Calculus
Screenshots
Analytic Trigonometry - Your Complete Guide

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/analytictrigonometry/

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Complete course in AutoCAD 2020 : 2D and 3D
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 7.2 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 202 lectures (16 hours, 13 mins) | Language: English

For Architects, Engineers, and Designers

What you'll learn

The AutoCAD 2020 course in Udemy contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD commands and their applications to solve drafting and design problems.
In this course, every AutoCAD command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations. This makes it easy for the users to understand the functions of the tools and their applications in the drawing.
After finishing this course, the user will be able to use AutoCAD commands to make a drawing, dimension a drawing, apply constraints to sketches, insert symbols as well as create text, blocks and dynamic blocks.
The course also covers basic drafting and design concepts such as dimensioning principles and assembly drawings that equip the users with the essential drafting skills to solve the drawing problems in AutoCAD.
In this video course, you will also learn about DWG Compare, Save to Web & Mobile, and Shared Views that will enhance the usability of the software.

Requirements

Anyone with basic knowledge of Geometry concepts.

Description

This course contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD commands and their applications to solve drafting and design problems. Every command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations. This makes it easy for users to understand the functions and applications in the drawing. After going through this course, you will be able to use AutoCAD commands to make a drawing, dimension a drawing, applying constraints, insert texts and blocks, create 3D objects, generate drafting views of the model, 3d print a model, use CAD Standards, and advanced applications in AutoCAD software.

This course covers basic drafting and designing concepts such as dimension principles, and assembly drawing that equip the users with the essential drafting skills to solve problems in AutoCAD. While going through this course, the user will learn some advanced tools introduced in the recent versions of AutoCAD such as DWG Compare, Save to Web and Mobile, Shared View, CAD Standards, 3D Print, and more.

In this course, special emphasis has been laid on industrial applications and usage of AutoCAD tools so that it serves beginners as well as professionals to understand the functions of the tools and their applications in the drawing.

Salient Features of this Course:

A comprehensive course consisting of 202 video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.

Detailed explanation of all AutoCAD commands and tools.

Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.

Tools explained in a manner that you can easily take on the Autodesk Certified Professional exam.

Quizzes at the end of each section to help the users assess their knowledge.

Practice Tests

Who this course is for:

Engineers (mechanical,civil, electrical, electronics, and others), draftsman, students, designers, and anyone who desire to learn CAD

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Starting Kanban
MP4 | Video: AVC 1920 x 1080 | Audio: AAC 48 Khz 2ch | Duration: 03:50:45 | 25.13 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

4+ Hours of Video Instruction

Description

Be the team everyone trusts.

Overview

Learn Kanban and master key strategies for improving the flow of work on your teams in this introductory video. Starting Kanban helps you find success in leading teams by bringing you inside the classroom, on to real teams, and into private sessions between Kanban's most celebrated experts. Enjoy access to world-class content and join a community of like-minded agilists who are pursuing mastery.

About the Instructor

Brendan Wovchko was the engineer-turned-manager you'd never want to work for-perpetually leaving a wake of distraction and disruption behind him. That is, until Kanban. Drawing from his experience as both a maker and a stakeholder, Brendan teaches that perfect leadership and flawless execution isn't a requirement to be the team that everyone trusts-it's mastering key strategies for improving the flow of work on your team. He is the founder of Huge IO, an Accredited Kanban Trainer, software entrepreneur, and community organizer.

Skill Level

Beginner

Learn How To

Unhide work
Get organized
Clarify priorities
Stop overburdening
Overcome gridlock
Deliver predictability
Collaborate effectively
Communicate effectively
Reduce emergencies
Eliminate rework

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Blender 2.8 A Beginners Complete 3D Modeling & Animation Guide To Creating A Sci-fi Scene
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 18h 7m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 15 GB

Course Download Pack - Resources Pack

Course Description

Hi and welcome to this new 3D Tudor course, 'Blender 2.8 A Beginners Complete Sci-Fi Scene 3D Modelling & Animation Guide'. With this course, I decided to move to pastures anew and explore an art style that I am not as familiar with. Having mainly focused on the medieval genre in previous courses I decided that, this time, I would take my students on a journey into the world of the sci-fi genre. This way, we are learning together, and trial and error will help your workflow as you will be presented with solutions to common problems.
This is one of my most exciting courses on the date. Like my other course, 'Blender 2.8 Model Texture Animate & Simulate Complete Guide', I will be taking you on an extensive 3D modelling journey involving modelling, texturing, freebies, animation, lighting and rendering a sci-fi scene. The focus of this course is to show you how to make realistic models, to a real-world scale. Enroll in this course and experience over 20 hours of content, full of learning opportunities to take your 3D modeling, animation and simulations skills to the next level. By completing this course, you will walk away with a comprehensive view of how to model from the ground up, with a super-fast workflow.
Using everything I learned from previous courses, mainly from all your helpful feedback, I was able to make a course that really has the wow-factor; something you will be proud of accomplishing.
This is my most beginner-friendly and in-depth course to date. The focus of this new course is to take anyone no matter their level in 3D modelling and teach them how to model from the ground up. The course has nearly 20 hours of content and is a one-stop course to take you to the next level. By joining this course you will engage in a journey of in-depth learning focused on the most important aspects of 3D modelling and animation. Procedures will cover modelling, texturing, animation, lighting, and rendering. By the end of the course, you will have created a professional-looking sci-fi animated door scene.
This course has been 3 months in the making. I truly believe that this course is unique compared to other courses currently on the market. I really hope you enjoy taking the course as much as I have had creating it.

Modelling
We will be creating a sci-fi door scene - a contraption reminiscent of popular cinema titles. This course is coming out just a few months before a major game release that will revolutionize the sci-fi genre, Cyberpunk 2077 by Project Red. The sci-fi door we will be creating will be a more stylized version of the general sci-fi style.
'Blender 2.8 A Beginners Complete Sci-Fi 3D Modelling & Animation Guide' has a new learning format which will be relevant to beginners. This course is also relevant to those students who more familiar with 3D creation and modelling using Blender software, or those who are transitioning into Blender from another piece of software.
This course aims to teach you from the ground up. It will cover the very basics of modelling and teach you the tips and tricks that the pros use in Blender 2.8. This course explains everything and will include a step-by-step exploration of all the new shortcuts that have come with this new Blender version. You will be able to keep up with the course's pace through having an on-screen visual tooltip. Anything that needs some explanation is explained easily using a small pop-up box, so you will never be lost. My goal here is to not only have students re-create this sci-fi door but for them to come away with a comprehensive understanding of how and why. By the end of the course, the knowledge you will have learned can be put to use independent of the direction you take in 3D modelling - following the amateur or the professional path.

Texturing
Texturing is perhaps the most important part of any 3D model. I will show you the most efficient and quickest ways of preparing a mesh for adding materials. We will be going over how to mark seems, how to correct texture resolutions, and how to UV-unwrap. All these course components would be a course in their own right, so by enrolling, you will be able to develop your skills in a multi-faceted way. To save time on your usual trial and error process, I will show you both the right and the wrong way of doing this. You will be fully prepared and provided with the skills to 'clean' a 3D model mesh to an industry standard.
We will also explore the Blender 2.8 node system in depth, where you will learn not only how to import textures and maps, but also how to change the way materials look. We also take a look at importing and using specialized maps like ambient occlusion and emission.
Animation
Have you ever wanted to learn how to build a full animation cycle? The learning outcomes of this course include creating a complete animation cycle in Blender 2.8. As part of animating this sci-fi door, we will be working on making its opening motion realistic, working hard to make each individual component move in a hyper-real way. You will learn all about armatures and bones, and you will be shown how to keyframe. We will move on to the complex fundamentals of animations, where we learn how to weight and attach bones to meshes. This is exactly the same process as in Hollywood for computer-generated imaging (CGI) or the respective gaming industry. You can apply these skills to any animations you decide to make in the future, and I would be excited to see you upload animations of other models as part of this course project.
Freebies
You will be glad to know that this course comes with a vast library of over 70 high-resolution texture maps and decals completely free to download with this course. These are resources that you are free to download and reuse in your other projects. You could also utilize them in the sci-fi door scene course project, which you are encouraged to upload as part of this course. I created all these textures and resources using a mix of Substance Designer, Substance Painter, and Photoshop. All textures included for free with this course are custom made specifically for this course.

Lighting
I always feel that lighting is one of the key components that tend to be the most overlooked. To be honest, I learned this the hard way, seeing as lighting is important with regards to making a scene look overwhelmingly beautiful or realistic. I went back to the drawing board and developed my skills. Over time, I learned exactly how to light scenes. This knowledge I now pass on to my students. You will learn all about Blender 2.8 lighting and lighting effects.

Rendering
Finally, after all the preparations for making a realistic sci-fi scene, we will be rendering two stills in one of the best renderers in the industry - Blender cycles. Because of this course, you will gain the knowledge to create great-looking scenes in both 'Eevee' and 'Cycles' render. We will also be using the Blender 2.8 compositor, and the course will teach you how to make the most of lighting within a render. Finally, we will also be creating a short animation film using Blender's built-in video editing software. We will be setting up cameras and I will be going through different techniques to help improve the quality of your renders.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Build A Multiplayer Kart Racing Game In Unity V.2019
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 14h 21 mn | 8.03 GB
Instructor: Penny de Byl, Penny

Learn all about vehicle physics, game mechanics, AI, and networking for multiplayer kart racing experiences.
What you'll learn

How to use Unity's Vehicle Physics system to create a four wheeled vehicle from scratch.
How to implement the Photon Networking Service in Unity Games.
Artificial Intelligence techniques relevant to racing mechanics.

Requirements

Have a solid understanding of C#
Be familiar with the Unity Game Engine

Description

Build a Multiplayer Kart Racing Game From Scratch in Unity will use Unity 2019 and Photon networking tools to take you step-by-step through the setup and development of your own go-kart experience.

The kart racing genre goes back to the 1980s, though it was popularised by Super Mario Kart (1992) and Crash Team Racing (1999). The genre mixes racing and arcade type mechanics with well-known fictional characters and funky tracks littered with pickups and obstacles. Creating such a game combines the skills of networking, artificial intelligence, interface design, special effects and audio.

In this course, Penny reveals the most popular AI techniques used for creating NPC racing character behaviour in games using her internationally acclaimed teaching style and knowledge from over 25 years working with games, graphics and having written two award-winning books on games AI. Throughout, you will follow along with hands-on workshops designed to take you through every step of putting together your own kart racing game. You will first construct from scratch a single-player experience with intelligent NPC components and then add on networking functionality with a Photon master server to create a multiplayer game.

Learn how to program and work with:

Car physics and controllers built from the ground up with Unity's wheel colliders and rigid bodies;

AI driven cars with waypoint navigation, smart acceleration & braking and avoidance behaviours;

Race Track Mini-maps with Player positions, rear view cameras and leaderboards;

Networking with Photon including setting up a master server, remote procedure calls and networked object instantiation;

Character selection for vehicle types and player names; and

Graphical User Interfaces.

Contents and Overview

The course begins with a detailed explanation of Unity's vehicle physics system. A four-wheeled car will be constructed from scratch using wheel colliders and rigid bodies in which every setting is explored and all possible functionality tested and put through its paces to get the right balance of skid, acceleration, braking and weight. This system will then be transferred to a top quality Kart model and placed in a racing track environment in which artificial intelligence mechanics will be added to develop non-player character vehicles who can effectively drive around the track while avoiding or in some cases aggressively bumping other players.

You will work your way up to a completed kart racing single player game in which one player takes on three NPCs. Race places will be calculated and a heads-up display (HUD) containing a rear view camera, minimap and player leaderboard will be added. You'll also learn how to implement a camera-following script that you can use to switch between players for differing points of view.

Once the single player game is completed, the Photon API will be used to set up a master server and then add multiplayer functionality to the game so you can then play it with your friends. You will learn how to create your own server, send remote procedure calls to other players and instantiate networked objects, some of them AI characters.

At the completion of this course you will have covered a wide variety of game development techniques from artificial intelligence, networking and user interface creation. The knowledge and skills you acquire will be applicable across numerous game genres and stand you in good stead for adding advanced functionality to your own game projects.

What students are saying about Penny's courses:

Dr.Penny is a wonderful person and a true expert. All of her courses I've taken have been top notch and in my opinion there is no better teacher out there. Her upbeat personality makes you feel as if you're listening to a friend than just another monotone teacher.

This is my first course I've ever bought for Unity as I've tinkered for years with Unity and not really done anything , but I'm only 27% through the course and I've already learned so many new things, it's really opened my eyes to the power of Unity. I've followed Penny for a while now on YouTube and she is a brilliant instructor, very clear on the code you're writing and explaining how it all works.

I really appreciate the clarity. I've had many dabblings with learning how to code previously and have found my knowledge comes and goes. This time around, the concepts are really sticking. There is something to the Holistic3D method!

Who this course is for:

Beginner game developers interested in seeing what goes into constructing an entire game.
Experienced Unity developers wanting to know how to make their games multiplayer using the Photon Engine.
All game developers wanting to know more about the artificial intelligence techniques used in character navigation and movement.

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/kart-racing/

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 7h 19m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 13.1 GB

An intuitive, application-focused introduction to deep learning and TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch LiveLessons is an introduction to deep learning that brings the revolutionary machine-learning approach to life with interactive demos from the most popular deep learning library, TensorFlow, and its high-level API, Keras, as well as the hot new library PyTorch. Essential theory is whiteboarded to provide an intuitive understanding of deep learning's underlying foundations; i.e., artificial neural networks. Paired with tips for overcoming common pitfalls and hands-on code run-throughs provided in Python-based Jupyter notebooks, this foundational knowledge empowers individuals with no previous understanding of neural networks to build powerful state-of-the-art deep learning models.

About the Instructor
Jon Krohn is the Chief Data Scientist at the machine learning company untapt. He presents a popular series of tutorials published by Addison-Wesley and is the author of the acclaimed book Deep Learning Illustrated. Jon teaches his deep learning curriculum in-classroom at the New York City Data Science Academy. He holds a doctorate in neuroscience from Oxford University, lectures at Columbia University, and carries out machine vision research at Columbia's Irving Medical Center.

Skill Level
Intermediate
Learn How To
Build deep learning models in all the major libraries: TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
Understand the language and theory of artificial neural networks
Excel across a broad range of computational problems including machine vision, natural language processing, and reinforcement learning
Create algorithms with state-of-the-art performance by fine-tuning model architectures
Self-direct and complete your own Deep Learning projects
Who Should Take This Course
Software engineers, data scientists, analysts, and statisticians with an interest in deep learning.
Code examples are provided in Python, so familiarity with it or another object-oriented programming language would be helpful.
Previous experience with statistics or machine learning is not necessary.
Course Requirements

Some experience with any of the following are an asset, but none are essential:
Object-oriented programming, specifically Python
Simple shell commands; e.g., in Bash
Machine learning or statistics
Lesson Descriptions

Lesson 1: Introduction to Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
The first lesson starts off by giving the viewer an overview of what neural networks are, how they're related to machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), as well as the breadth of transformative applications deep learning has supplied. Subsequently, Jon leverages visual analogies to describe what deep learning is and why it's a uniquely powerful approach. You use an interactive tool to observe for yourself in real-time how a deep learning network learns, and Jon goes over how to run the code examples he provides throughout these LiveLessons before building an introductory neural network with you.

Lesson 2: How Deep Learning Works
The lesson begins with a discussion of the main families of deep neural networks and their applications. The heart of the lesson is a high-level overview of the essential theory that underlies deep learning. To bring this theory to life, Jon shows you deep learning in action via a web application called the TensorFlow Playground. He introduces the archetypal deep learning data sets, and then you build a deep neural network together to tackle a classic machine vision problem.

Lesson 3: High-Performance Deep Learning Networks
The previous lesson covered the principal foundations of deep learning and enabled you to construct a deep network. This lesson builds upon those theoretical foundations by covering weight initialization, unstable gradients, batch normalization, how to avoid overfitting, and more sophisticated learning optimizers. This additional theory enables you to build a state-of-the-art deep learning model using TensorFlow's Keras API. In addition, you and Jon tackle a regression problem with deep learning for the first time, having focused on classification problems only up until this point. In order to make sense of the outputs from these sophisticated models, the TensorBoard result-visualization tool is added to your arsenal at the end of the lesson.

Lesson 4: Convolutional Neural Networks
Up to this point you have relied exclusively on dense nets to solve the machine learning problems. In this lesson, you dig into the theory of convolutional layers and then stack them together with Keras in TensorFlow in order to build your first convolutional neural network. Jon wraps up the lesson by discussing model architectures.

Lesson 5: Moving Forward with Your Own Deep Learning Projects
In Lesson 5, Jon compares and contrasts all the leading Deep Learning libraries and provides detailed hands-on examples of how to use PyTorch – the hot new library on the block – to build deep learning models. He concludes these LiveLessons by providing a framework for optimally tuning any model's hyperparameters before leaving you with advice on how to build your own deep learning project, including datasets and resources for further self-study.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Step-By-Step: Create C# Database Driven WinForm Desktop Apps
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 13h 05 mn | 5.87 GB
Instructor: Pavol Almasi

Project-based Learning: how to use C# Windows Forms and Microsoft Access Database to create small database driven apps
What you'll learn

Students will understand the basics of database programming using C# and MS Access database.
Students will become familiar with database programming concepts.
Students will be able to create small database-driven desktop apps.
Students will understand basics of database concepts.
Students will be able to create and modify Windows Forms and bind form objects with database objects.
Students will be ready to tackle more complex projects.

Requirements

Visual Studio
Basic familiarity with Windows Forms
Basic C# Skills (loops, conditional statements, very basics of OOP etc.)
Basic knowledge of Database terminology

Description

WARNING! Some students reported that the MS Access database used in this course will not work with the current version MS Office 365, even with legacy MS Access database redistributable engine. In majority of cases the issue is solved by installing 2016 version of the MS Access database redistributable engine (please see Q&A section of the course). If this doesn't work for you and you experience problems after purchasing the course, please note that Udemy offers 30-day money back guarantee.

I created this course with a C# beginner in mind. Someone, who knows the basic C# concepts, and knows his way around loops, conditional statements, arrays, and very basics of object oriented programming, but never really had a chance to incorporate any of it with a relational Database project. If that describes you, then this is definitely a course for you.

For this course, I decided to use a Microsoft Access database, as that is a common database small business use around the world. Now, full disclosure: we won't be creating any earth shattering application and there will be a lot of room for improving our code. What we ARE going to be doing is LEARNING how to use with C# with MS Access, and we'll use a simple, but fairly common scenario - a small books database app.

The goal of this course is three fold

First, is to show you how things work

Second, help you understand how things work under the hood.

And third, to drill the basics so that they become a second nature to you.

This course concentrates solely on using Access database with C

We will use Windows Forms as the user Interface and we'll use form events to code the application logic to. This way, we won't get distracted with million other little things that come into play for truly well designed commercial app. Like I said, the goal here is to LEARN the basics, and to RETAIN the knowledge.

From my own experience, from the beginners point of view, nothing is worse than taking a course to learn the basics, only to suddenly be introduced to a dozens of advanced real world concepts, that completely derail you from learning what you came here to learn in the first place...which is, the basics. What good is it for a beginner to watch someone build professional grade app when three quarter of the stuff presented goes right over your head? Not in this course.

However, with that being said, if you go through this course, and if you code along, I am absolutely sure that at the end, you will have great foundation to build on, and you will be able to move to more sofisticated applications and coding styles.

The course consists of several sections. The first few sections introduce the basic concepts, such connecting to database, browsing through the records, binding database fields with form objects in the windows forms and other core concepts related to databases as well as windows forms.

First project is a small Data Entry application. This project does not include database yet. We will create a simple data entry form and explore few properties and form objects. This project serves as a simple introduction or a refresher, and if you are familiar with basics of windows forms and the concept of properties and events, then you can safely skip this project. However, there still may be a few things you could learn from this project, as we will be working with timer, key press events, mouse events, and form elements in the run time.

Second project will be a mix of theory and practice. We'll spend a few minutes going through some basic theory where we will discuss some basic database concepts, SQL commands, and C# database objects and after each lesson, I will demonstrate a practical use of each of the concepts.

In our third project, we start putting the theory into practical use. It'll be just a simple project that loads data into our form from one table, but we will see in action how to connect to the database and how to select records from the table. Ir will also be a little departure from previous examples, as we will use a different database.

Fourth project is na SQL tester. Here, we will be able to test SQL commands. We'll use all the knowledge we acquired thus far, and introduce some cool techniques in the Windows Forms allowing us to create form elements at run time. And, we will have a small, but functional practice environment for SQL commands.

Fifth project is the last, and most comprehensive one. We will create a small books database app. Until this project, we were only displaying records, but now, we will learn to add new records, edit or delete existing records, we will work with multiple forms and tables, put in place an application state for different actions - such as enable and disable controls based on user's action, and also learn how to pass data from one form to another.

This whole course is designed as follow along course. Meaning, you are encouraged to code along with me. Everything is on the video, there are no code snippets being magically pasted into the Visual Studio. Also, I don not want you to just learn the concepts and then forget them a week later. I want you to remember and retain what you learn in this course.

And let's face it - that is only possible when you not only work on the project along with me, but also try to do the exercises. Trying to solve problems on your own is at the core of learning to program. However, I won't just leave you figure things on your own, I am well aware that sometimes it may feel overwhelming. So I will also show you my solutions.

And one more thing that makes or breaks learning to program - using what you learn, and using it frequently. Therefore, I code even the repetitive things from scratch and I don't simply just refer you to previous lessons. But that means, that if you just watch the course, it will feel repetitive. However, if you actually code along, I guarantee you will feel like you learn, and also REMEMBER what you learned.

But, If you prefer more instructional videos, that show everything once and move faster, then this course is not for you. Please keep that in mind before purchasing the course. I encourage you to watch some of the sample videos so you get a feel for the course structure and my teaching style.

Now, I made the videos short and to the point. Most videos are only around 5 minutes long. That is deliberate, so each video is a small learning step that is easy to follow.

Alright, there's a lot of coding to be done. So let's get to it!
Who this course is for:

Beginner C# developer who wants to create small database driven Windows Forms apps
Selft Taught programmers or students interested in C# and databases
Anyone seeking to get entry level position or internship,
Students who like to learn by hands-on examples.

Homepage
Kod:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/csharp-database-programming/

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka

Die komplette Web-Entwickler Masterclass
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 25 GB
Duration: 36 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: Deutsch

Lerne HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP und werde zum kompletten Webentwickler in 6 Wochen.

What you'll learn

Erstelle tolle Webseiten die von den Besuchern geliebt werden
Qualifiziert dich für eine Position als Junior Webentwickler und ermäglicht dir als Quereinsteiger deinen Traumjob zu kriegen
Qualifiziert dich an Webseitenprojekten als Freelancer zu arbeiten und endlich diesen Lifestyle zu leben, von dem du seit langem träumst.
Starte Dein eigenes Business und baue so deine finanzielle Unabhängigkeit auf.
Werde zu einem selbstbewussten Front-End Entwickler der die Scriptsprachen HTML CSS und Javascript beherrscht wie seine Muttersprache.
Lerne die Verwendung von Datenbanken und serverseitigen Programmiersprachen

Requirements

Kein Vorwissen nötig - Der Wille zu lernen reicht :)
Ein PC, Mac oder Linux wird benötigt (gelehrt wird mit PC und Mac)
Alles was du brauchst, wird im Kurs installiert

Description

In über 15 Kapiteln behandeln wir alle Details der Webentwicklung. Jedes Kapitel enthält Übungsaufgaben, die einen sicheren Umgang mit dem neuen Wissen garantieren.

Los geht's mit den Grundlagen. Du lernst die richtigen Programme und Tricks kennen, so dass du schon in wenigen Tagen die Basics von HTML5, CSS3 und Javascript beherrschst.

Danach geht es an fortgeschrittene Themen und Techniken, die Dir beispielsweise ermöglichen Responsive Websites zu erstellen. Dazu gehört jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, PHP7, MySQL5 und .

Entwickle Webseiten wie sie im Jahr 2018 geliebt werden

Bis dahin wirst du in der Lage sein eigene Blogs, Portfolio- und eCommerce Seiten mit Wordpress zu erstellen.

Wie wir alle wissen, macht Übung den Meister. Daher ist dieser Kurs mit interessanten und spannenden Übungsaufgaben vollgepackt, um das neu gelernte Wissen direkt umsetzen zu können.

Natürlich findest du auch jede Menge Quizze, die dir helfen dein Wissen zu prüfen.

Du entwickelst dynamische Webseiten

Natürlich sind dynamische Webseiten der Standard. Die Sprache überhaupt dafür ist PHP. Hier lernst Du sie kennen.

Mit diesem Wissen befindest Du Dich in guter Gesellschaft. Viele erfolgreiche Projekte setzen darauf. Große eCommerce Lösungen wie Magento, Content Management Systeme wie WordPress und Typo3 und viele andere Projekte.

Sicher kennst Du auch die prominenteste PHP-Webseite der Welt: Facebook! Im Kurs lernst Du die Sprache kennen, mit der die größte Webseite der Welt arbeitet.

**Inhalte des Kurses**

Wie funktioniert das Web

Wie setzt man seine eigene Webseite auf

HTML

CSS

Javascript

jQuery

Bootstrap und Responsive Design

Contentmanagementsysteme wie Wordpress

SEO (Suchmaschinenoptimierung)

PHP Programmierung

MySQL Datenbanken

Erstellen von zwei kompletten und umfangreichen Projekten - von 0 bis 100

Anders als in bisherigen Kursen, in denen nur die Grundlagen der Themen behandelt werden und ein paar kleiner Beispiele gezeigt werden, werden in diesem Kurs zwei komplette Projekte umgesetzt.
Du lernst hierbei wie man alle erlernten Grundlagen direkt in einem ECHTES PROJEKT einsetzt und dieses effizient und sauber umsetzt.

Dazu werden wir nach jedem größeren Meilenstein direkt in die Umsetzung gehen und an dem Projekt weiterarbeiten.

Z.B. nachdem du HTML, CSS und Javascript gelernt hast, wird das Projekt ausgebaut und nutzt alle diese Sprachen.
Wenn dies bewerkstelligt ist, geht es daran die Seite wunderschön zu machen, mit jQuery und Bootstrap, geht das heutzutage am besten. Sobald du dann noch die Grundlagen der Backendentwicklung mit PHP und MySQL gelernt hast, wird ein Backend zur Projekt Webseite hinzugefügt und die Daten in der Datenbank gespeichert.

**Was Du sonst noch kriegst**

Eine Community die Dir bei jedem Schritt hilft.

Persönlichen Kontakt mit uns und unseren technischen Assistenten

Lebenslanges Zugriffsrecht auf alle Kursunterlagen

Übungsaufgaben um alles zu verinnerlichen

Verständnis zur Programmierung und Design

Deine einmalige Chance ist JETZT

Das digitale Zeitalter hat gerade erst begonnen. Du hast die Chance ein Teil dieser Entwicklung zu sein, eigene Ideen umzusetzen, Geld als Entwickler zu verdienen - die Zukunft unserer Gesellschaft aktiv zu gestalten. Lass sie die Chance nicht verstreichen. Ergreife diese Gelegenheit. Handle jetzt.

Wir freuen uns dich in diesem Kurs als neuen Teilnehmer begrüßen zu können und sind überzeugt, dass du mit den frisch angeeigneten Fähigkeiten neue Aufgaben im privaten und beruflichen Bereich übernehmen kannst. Bitte melde dich bei Fragen oder Unklarheiten direkt bei uns!

Who this course is for:

Alle die Programmieren lernen möchten
Alle die eine neue Einnahmequelle aufbauen möchten
Alle die Webseiten erstellen möchten
Alle die finanziell Unabhängig sein wollen
Alle die ein Unternehmen starten oder Freelancer werden möchten

Hidden content
Hidden content