Šta je novo?
SerbianForum

Dobrodošli na SerbianForum.org, mjesto na kojem možete pronaći apsolutno sve, mjesto druženja i odlične zabave!

Od igle do lokomotive - kolekcija tutorijala

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Master Graphic Design Through Projects: Beginner to Advanced
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 10h 22m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 6.19 GB

Do you like to learn by doing practical real-world projects? This project-based course is extensive, starting at beginner level and moving all the way to advanced level design projects. With over 10+ hours of video-based project learning this course was created to appeal to graphic design students of any level and can help expose students to all the most popular graphic design projects while learning software and design principles.
We master all aspects of design including theory, layout, color, exporting and preparing files for print, working with digital and print files and of course mastering the Adobe software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.

We will walk through step by step the creation of:
Badges and Seals
Logo Design
A Complete Package Design for a food project, including the front, back, labels and print preparation.
We cover Book cover design and we conquer three different types of book covers including a romance novel, a non-fiction book and an illustrative children's book cover. We talk about what makes a solid book cover and follow basic layout principles, use grids, work with typography and learn how to create concepts that pop using examples as our guide.

We will conquer digital projects as well including going over what makes compelling YouTube cover photos and we will create a dynamic one together.

We even talk about creating digital art and as we create an eclectic modern album art cover.

Then, we master editorial design as we create a dynamic cover for a home cooking magazine as well as a full article spread. We talk about how to work with larger blocks of text, font pairing and headlines and how to maximize both Photoshop and InDesign to maximize our impact.

Last, but certainly not least we will have a 4+ hour advanced section for those looking for more detailed real-world projects. We will create from scratch the entire branding package for a conference including the Logo design, lanyards, posters, advertising, a digital marketing campaign, large format welcome banners and even a postcard.
This extensive section is perfect for those looking to learn how to export and work with files of all types, how to export, prepare and save them for professional print or for the press.
This section goes into an entire new level of detail that will satisfy those curious on how to take on real large-scale graphic design projects for clients.

This course is prefect for those who prefer a project-based hands on learning approach and for those who love to see all types of different projects being created. This course is great for those wanting to learn and maximize Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and learn tons and tons of new tools along the way that can speed up your workflow.
This course is great for beginners, advanced designers and everyone in-between, there is something for everyone, so let's master graphic design by creating some fantastic and professional level projects together!

Homepage
Kod:
https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Master-Graphic-Design-Through-Projects-Beginner-to-Advanced/736885817

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Mastering Microcontroller : TIMERS, PWM, CAN, RTC,LOW POWER
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1151 kb/s | English, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s | 21h 23mn | 11.3 GB
Instructors: FastBit Embedded Brain Academy, Bharati Software

learn STM32 TIMERS, CAN,RTC, PWM,LOW POWER embedded systems and program them using STM32 Device HAL APIs STEP by STEP What you'll learn

Understand how to prepare and select a components to your project
You will be able to draw schematics and route PCB boards
Understand how to generate Gerber files , BOM,partlist, 3D View o Eagle

Requirements

you need to have a motivation to learn.
Patience and perseverance to finish the course
No background knowledge is needed to start this course

Description

This course is designed to teach you how to use Eagle cadsoft,One of the best PCB design software,even if you don't have any background in PCB design.

This course works with older eagle version 7.5V and newer Eagle 8.x V and all files to install the eagle available in the course.

This course I will start with you step by step teaching you how to use Eagle software and organized to let you understand how to deal with Schematic and PCB board editor tools.

in this course I will show you how to

analyze your project , select the components you need , find a reference schematics and PCB board
create your schematic design , place a components , connect them and check your design from any electrical error
Transfer your schematic to PCB board, arrange the components on the board,route ,add polygon , generate gerber files and many more.
Learn useful tool and skills to improve you project,like using BUS line , Label, differential pairs,meander,3D View , PCB heatsink and thermal via.

After this course you will be able to transfer your project from idea to a real PCB, you will be able to create your custom PCB board with practical 3 circuit project in this course.
Who this course is for:

anyone interested to learn designing PCB

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Calculus 1: The Complete Guide
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 21.9 GB
Duration: 17 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn fast through concise yet contented lectures

What you'll learn

Pre-Calculus materials, including number sets, exponents, proof by induction
All sorts of functions (polynomial, exponential, trigonometric, hyperbolic)
Inverse functions, logarithms, complex numbers, Argand diagrams
Euler's formula, multiplication of complex numbers, polar form, double-angle formulae, de Moivre's theorem, roots of unity and complex loci
Limits, continuous functions, intermediate value theorem
Sandwich theorem, logarithmic vs polynomial vs exponential limits, differentiation from first principles, product rule and chain rule
Derivatives of implicit functions, inverse functions, parametric functions, differentiable functions
Mean value theorem
Integration, the Riemann integral, fundamental theorems of Calculus
Indefinite and definite integrals, integration by substitution, integration by parts, recursion relations, partial fractions
Volumes of revolution, length of a curve, infinite sums, convergence criteria, power series
Taylor's theorem, l'Hôpital's rule

Requirements

Basic differentiation and integration would make it very easy for you :) (but not required as I will quickly go through them)

Description

Are you struggling with Mathematics?

Are you anxious about being behind in Maths class?

Or do you just simply want to get ahead of yourself and learn Maths?

Well, let me ask you instead:

How would you feel if Maths weren't something you're afraid of or struggling with anymore?

Instead of having to sit down after class trying to figure out what's going on, what if you no longer have to do that because you clearly understand everything?

I, a newly graduate from Kings's College London with a degree in Mathematics, first honours, will help you with that.

This Calculus I course is packed with videos, no more than 10 minutes each. For those longer videos, I suggest you sit through the whole video in one go, it will definitely be easier to understand, and pause before you move onto the next part unless you've fully understood the materials, otherwise the confusion will pile up. I've also included a bunch of definitions, theorems, quizzes, examples, concise notes for each section, exercises for every topic, and walkthrough of all weekly questions that will help you fully understand Calculus. Most importantly, I've done a BONUS section for you! It includes some additional questions and a cheat sheet that myself have used to get through the exam.

Calculus is the core of all other topics in Mathematics, and a good understanding of the basics is what is needed to help you get good at the more difficult topics. It's very crucial to learn and understand the basics before you move on to harder materials. Everything has been broken down into simple structure to make learning and understanding easy for you. I will be sharing some of the tips that I have used in solving problems during university as well as my thought process as I approach each question. Feel free to leave questions in the Q&A section. I understand what it's like to have to sit on unanswered questions and confusion for days, or perhaps weeks, so I will try and get back to you ASAP.

This COMPLETE guide is for those of you are looking to get a little bit of extra materials and are ready to fully commit to improving yourself. You've already shown half of your determination by looking at the course, so if this course sounds right for you, boost that up and join me on this journey!

Tips:

1) It will be very useful if you also take notes of your own as you're watching the lectures, it will help you understand everything better and quicker. Just pause if I move on to other topics too fast or if you haven't fully understood the previous sub-topic before you move on to the next parts.

2) Please ask any questions you may have in the Q&A section if you don't understand. It's one thing to not understand it, but it's a whole new experience and a very important thing to do when learning Maths to be able to discuss it with fellow students who are going through the same thing.

3) Use headphones for better sound.

4) Don't forget you can always slow down or speed up the video!

Who this course is for:

High-school students preparing for Maths-related university degree
University students
Parents or tutors who are seeking an easy explanation to Maths to support your children or tutees
Students who are studying a course that requires some basic calculus knowledge
People who just miss studying Maths or love Maths
People who what to get into data science

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Learn to build 40 2D and 3D games in Unity!
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 14.2 GB
Duration: 49 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn to code by making video games. Build practical & fun 2D & 3D games with Unity

What you'll learn

Be able to make 2D and 3D video games.
Code in C#.
Design Games.
Build games from scratch.
Put the games you make in this course into your portfolio.

Requirements

Must have a computer that can install Unity®.
We recommend a basic knowledge of C#.

Description

"Each course goes into wonderful detail, taking a daunting task and making it into simple steps. I am new to all of this material in Unity, but with the excellent in depth courses I am now on my way to create my own game."

"Is a good place to start, and for the people who have already a background, good place to remember the basics."

One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.

This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.

You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.

Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.

What makes you a good teacher?

I have released over 40 games and apps that have done very well in the app store.

I run a company called Mammoth Interactive so I am actively in the field building apps and making money

I have been teaching since 2002

I personally love learning online and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom

I am one of the top 10 highest grossing Udemy teachers

I have been a Udemy instructor since 2011.

I make sure people learn how to make money from their creations.

I have over 400K students worldwide

Who is this class for?

People who want to improve their technical skills

Complete beginners

People who want to make money. I show people the tools on how to make money through various methods of passive income

People who want to get ahead of the pack by learning online.

How you will make money by learning new skills

Learn practical skills

Learn about how leverage your new skills to greater wealth

Learn through practical examples

Why should you learn online?

There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has

Motivated me

Helped my career

Helped me as a teacher

Impacted several lives around the planet

I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.

Who this course is for:

Beginners to game development. Prior C# knowledge is an asset.
People who want to make video games.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Photoshop Guide To Intermediate
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 21.9 GB
Duration: 14.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Your Guide Towards Learning Photoshop Intermediate Level

What you'll learn

Brush Creation
Font Creation
Pattern Creation
Gradient Creation
Color Theme
Loud Mouth Apple
Editing
Retouching
Photo Enhancement
Matte Painting
Double Exposure
Duotone Effects
Glitch Effects
Misprint Effects
Visual Interference Effects
Color Channel
RGB Split
Fluorescent Duotone Effects
Garish Colors
Abstractionism
Cubism
Cutouts
Photo Masking
Text Effect Poster
And Lots Of More Activities

Requirements

No previous knowledge of Photoshop is required at all! We'll start from the basic as revision of previous course.
You will need a working computer with Photoshop installed.
Also installation steps are provided in the Photoshop Guide For Beginners course as well.
Photoshop CC is preferred, but you can learn with older Photoshop CS versions as well.

Description

This course to Photoshop covers all the functions to get skilled with editing and improving photos. In this course students will firstly go through a quick revision of all the topics done in Photoshop Guide For Beginners.

This course will help student to improve and learn more about Photoshop. This is an intermediate level course in which we will be focusing on the trending topics and towards improving skills and speeding up the work process.

Best thing to keep in mind while working is Best quality with speed, you are going to learn how you can produce best quality work with speed.

Support files are included for this course, so students can follow along using the support files provided to them with the lectures. If you're an intermediate to Photoshop then this is the course for you!!!

We have provided the quick revision topics for Photoshop Guide For Beginners. But i would suggest you to go through the Photoshop Guide to Beginners before starting this course. So that you can understand this course nicely. because this course is mostly about Quality and Speed with lots of activities.

The course is structured in a way to maximize learning and provide the best of the guidance to our students. Topics that are covered in this course are how to use basic tools and functions in Photoshop like

Brush Creation

Font Creation

Pattern Creation

Gradient Creation

Color Theme

Double Exposure

Duotone Effects

Glitch Effects

Misprint Effects

Visual Interference Effects

Color Channel

Fluorescent Duotone Effects

RGB Split

Garish Colors

Abstractionism,Cubism,Cutouts

Photo Masking

Text Effect Poster

Matte Painting

Speeding Up

Quality

Quality With Speed Activities

Actions

And Lot More.

The course includes follow-along exercises for students,You will also learn by creating images for online advertising and social media in Photoshop.

I have more than a decades of experience using Photoshop, including doing web social media advertising and freelance work. I've also been managing an animation and graphic designing institute and I'm currently a full-time professor of graphic design and digital media. I've taken classes on Graphic Designing, Animation and Vfx during my Graduation.

So enroll today and let's learn about Photoshop and its amazing capabilities of photo editing and digital effects and become a professional graphic designer.

Who this course is for:

This course is perfect for any one who wants to learn Photoshop as an Intermediate.
This course is for any one who wants to learn and build a solid Base on all the major topics in Photoshop.
This is a Photoshop Intermediate course that gives you complete knowledge about Photoshop as an intermediate who wants to improve there skills.
This course is for those who whats to build there career with Photoshop.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

The Science of Fear (The Great Courses Plus Pilots)
MP4 | Video: 960x540 | Audio: AAC, 44.1Khz , 2ch | Duration: 33 min | Language: English | 429 MB

An award-winning sociologist looks at the different ways threatening situations motivate our minds to quickly process information and respond, albeit, sometimes at the expense of rational thought.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Introduction to the Qur'an (The Great Courses)
MP4 | Video: 960x540 | Audio: AAC, 44.1Khz , 2ch | Duration: 6 hours | Language: English | 3.7 GB

For people of the Muslim faith-nearly 25 percent of the world's population-the Qur'an represents the most intimate and direct experience of the divine. For the Islamic faithful, the Qur'an is the eternal and perfect word of God, and it lies at the very heart of their understanding of themselves and the world. And yet, many non-Muslims have little familiarity with or understanding of this influential text. As a result, myths and misconceptions about the Qur'an and how it functions in the Islamic faith abound. In an increasingly global society, it has never been more important to understand the complicated history and message of the Qur'an, and its significance to millions of believers around the world.

Full Description
Dr. Martyn Oliver, a Senior Professorial Lecturer at American University, presents the 12 in-depth lectures of Introduction to the Qur'an to provide you with a multifaceted approach to the Qur'an and its 1,400-year history, from its origins as a revelation to Muhammad in 7th-century Mecca to its role in the establishment and evolution of Islam as a world religion. Along the way, you will encounter characters familiar to those well-versed in the Judeo-Christian tradition-Adam and Eve, Moses and Abraham, Jesus and Mary-as well as concepts common across many world religions, like creation, sin, judgment, and the afterlife. You will also explore terms and ideas unique to the Islamic faith such as sharia and jihad, whose interpretations both beyond and within the Muslim world have led to questions and confusion.

Understanding any religious text from outside of its spiritual tradition is challenging and demands multiple perspectives. By combining literary, theological, and historical approaches to the Qur'an, Dr. Oliver provides a rich introduction to this influential text that both clarifies and adds important nuance our understanding of it. This course is also a rare opportunity to hear the Qur'an recited aloud by an award-winning reciter who brings the beautiful language of the ancient text to life for believers and the curious alike.

Text and Context

The year is around 571 C.E. and the small city of Mecca is thriving on the Arabian Peninsula, primarily as a result of the intersection of a broad range of religious and economic interests. Into this diverse and vibrant city is born a man, who by 610 C.E. has developed the habit of going outside the city walls on personal retreat. It is here, on one of these retreats, that Muhammad first hears a voice commanding him to "read aloud that which is written on your heart." You will learn about Muhammad's divine inspiration as well as his very human struggles in a society that was not always ready for the message he carried.

Specifically, you will:

Hear about the first moment of revelation, and Muhammad's understandable fear that he may have been delusional;
Learn the words that Muhammad felt had been permanently inscribed upon his heart at that first revelation;
Discover who it was that Muslims believe spoke to Muhammad, and explore the key elements of this lengthy revelation, spanning some 22 years and two cities;
Explore the population to whom this message was meant to be delivered, and consider the rhetorical strategies used to best address the needs of that audience; and
Reflect on the role that Mecca-an economically and theologically diverse city-might have had on Muhammad, his followers, and ultimately his message.
Dr. Oliver's course returns, again and again, to the man behind the message, and what we know and do not know about who he was and when and where he lived. Because Dr. Oliver approaches his study of the Qur'an as an influential piece of literature as well as an important religious text, he is able to help you understand that even the "perfected word of God" does not appear into a social vacuum. There is much-needed context if we want a truly thorough understanding of the text, its teachings, and its followers.

Although Muhammad was the messenger, and as such is much revered in the Islamic faith, he was never considered divine. It is the Qur'an, the revealed and perfect word of God that reaches believers via revelation through Muhammad that is considered most holy in the Islamic traditions. By giving his viewers insights into the parallels and significant differences between the Qur'an and the texts employed by other "People of the Book," such as the Torah in Jewish tradition and the Bible for Christians, Professor Oliver helps us to see what connects all of these traditions-monotheism, devotion to God, a belief in the Last Judgment, stories of characters ranging from Moses and Abraham to Jesus and Mary-and what makes Islam particularly unique, most specifically, the belief that the Qur'an is God's word made manifest in the world. As Dr. Oliver so succinctly states it, "For Christians, the Bible is the human vehicle through which is revealed the perfection that is Jesus; for Muslims, Muhammad is the human vehicle through which is revealed the perfection of God's word, the Qur'an."

Who Are the Believers?

Although the Word of God as manifested in the Qur'an is considered infallible by believers, the human capacity to understand and interpret that message most certainly is not. This course explores a number of different interpretive texts and traditions that have informed religious practice and thought within Islam across the 1,400 years since Muhammad received his revelation. Out of these many texts and developing theologies have come several schools, the names of which are often familiar-Sufi, Sunni, Shia, among others-but are less frequently understood well. Dr. Oliver takes you inside the philosophical and interpretive differences that inform these divides, explaining the multitude of ways in which the Qur'an, as a living text, is read and interpreted around the world. Most important, he helps us understand how specific differences in interpretation have led to differences in practice.

Not only was the message of the Qur'an brought into a complex and diverse social and economic environment in 7th-century Mecca, the message is arguably in the midst of an even more complicated world today. How does the voice of God continue to speak to millions of believers around the world right now? With the inclusion of a number of beautifully voiced recitations of the text in Arabic, Dr. Oliver affords his audience not only the opportunity to learn the content of important verses through his in-depth lectures, but also to hear the resonance of the words and the poetry of the phrases that can only be fully captured in the original Arabic.

Endings and Interpretations

Islam has three preeminent tenets-the singularity of God, the Final Day on which God will sit in judgment on the lives of every human being, and the importance of good works in winning God's favor. With these in mind, explore with Dr. Oliver the Islamic conception of judgment and the afterlife, including the ideas of heaven and hell, both of which are literal and detailed in the Qur'an. You will:

Learn what other religious groups at the time believed about an afterlife;

Discover how the words of the Qur'an aligned with some aspects of Christian, Zoroastrian, and Jewish traditions about these ideas; and
Consider the ways in which specific aspects of the afterlife promised in the Qur'an reflect the values of Muhammad's audience on the Arabian Peninsula.
It has been suggested that Dante's famous vision of the afterlife, as presented in his three-part Commedia, might reflect descriptions originally recorded in the Qur'an. Certainly, there is evidence to suggest that the great Italian author was familiar with the words of Muhammad. The literal, sensual nature of both heaven and hell within the Qur'an brings to vivid life an understanding of the different potential outcomes-peace and pleasure, rewards unending in the company of God for those who believe, do good, and submit to God's will, or a bottomless pit of pain and suffering for those who do wrong in the world.

Although many of the themes and characters in the Qur'an have much in common with the traditions of other "People of the Book"-Jews and Christians-the practice of Islam itself is unique. Much of that practice is guided by the Five Pillars of Islam: the statement of faith, prayer, charity, fasting, and pilgrimage to Mecca. And yet, these foundational practices are not fully explained in the Qur'an. By exploring how these practices came to be, Dr. Oliver guides you through the complicated world of Qur'anic interpretation. You'll discover how Islamic scholars and theologians over the centuries have combined careful reading of the Qur'an with considerations of hadith (accounts of the practices of Muhammad) and sunnah (the customs of early Muslim communities) to inform the legal and spiritual practice of Islam in an ever-evolving world. In the closing lectures, you'll learn how these interpretations have given birth to a variety of philosophical, theological, and mystical traditions that make Islam the rich, varied, and complex religion it is today.

Only by examining the historical, cultural, and religious framework of the Qur'an can we begin to understand the faith of one of the world's largest religions. For those who practice Islam, this course may help believers better understand the history and evolution of the Qur'an and its role in Muslim practice, while those who come from the outside can have a better understanding of an often-misunderstood text. Introduction to the Qur'an will show you the beauty and the challenge of Muhammad's revelation, and how it has moved its adherents for centuries.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Life Secrets for Heart and Brain Health (The Great Courses Plus Pilots)
MP4 | Video: 960x540 | Audio: AAC, 44.1Khz , 2ch | Duration: 28 min | Language: English | 307 MB

Investigate how what's good for your body can also be good for your mind when it comes to certain foods and activities

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Introduction to Microsoft SQL: A Complete Beginner Course
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 5.27 GB
Duration: 12 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Hands-on MS SQL Server, Operations of MS SQL, Concept of Database, RDBMS, Data Normalization, SQL Views, Proceedure etc.

What you'll learn

Concepts of databases
Concepts of RDBMS
Data Normalization
Installation and Configuration of SQL Server
Creation of User Login
SQL Constraints and Checks
Understanding different operations of SQL
Hands on tutorials for querying on SQL
Creation of SQL Views, procedures and indexes and more..

Requirements

General knowledge of using computer
No pre-requisites required for this course

Description

The magic happens when you want to find something. Usually, you'd have to look through the entire database if you didn't have some "index" (think like the index at the back of a large textbook) to tell you where everything was. Databases index a whole bunch of metadata so that looking for stuff is really fast.

SQL is an exceptional reason programming language that is utilized to interface with databases. It works by understanding and analyzing databases that include data fields in their tables. For example, we can take a large organization where a lot of data has to be stored and managed. The organization has to collect and store all the information from the various departments. All the gathered information is organized and stored in a database, but it has to be valuable and accessible - that's the place where SQL comes in. In such a situation, SQL is a platform that associates with front-end and back-end databases (computers and databases held on servers).

The advantages of learning SQL are expanding and significant. SQL had a colossal increment in utilization during the most recent couple of years. Now, this tendency proceeds because companies gather more and more information that has to be stored and comprehended afterward.

Data storage and management have always been the backbone for every field. Databases have become a vital part of many industries. The need to understand the concept and operations of databases has become critical with the evolution of big data, Data Science and Data warehouses.

The foundation of the advanced topics of data management could only be built by learning the basics of databases and querying languages. Hence this course provides an opportunity to those who want to make their position in the technical market.

Also, the world is shifting its paradigms towards computerized methods and ways of doing things. A lot of this includes data stored in databases, be it banks, stores, hospitals, e-stores, educational institutes or government operational offices all have shifted towards databases as their storage mechanism. SQL has the highest job postings and markets all over the world compared to any other programming language. Hence taking this course provides you with an edge and a better chance at scoring a job.

Who this course is for:

Enthusiasts about Database querying
Anyone who needs to understand and know about SQL development
Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
Euthuasts who want to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near six fugures!
Who work in marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
Employees who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases.

Hidden content
Hidden content

aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389

UPLOADER

Exam Ref MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops (Video)
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 7.68 GB
Duration: 6.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Prepare for Microsoft Exam MD-101-and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills and knowledge required to manage modern Windows 10 desktops. Designed for Windows administrators, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Associate level.

Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:

Deploy and update operating systems
Manage policies and profiles
Manage and protect devices
Manage apps and data

This Microsoft Exam Ref:

Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
Assumes you have experience deploying, configuring, securing, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in an enterprise environment

About the Exam

Exam MD-101 focuses on knowledge needed to plan and implement Windows 10 with dynamic deployment or Windows Autopilot; upgrade devices to Windows 10; manage updates and device authentication; plan and implement co-management; implement conditional access and compliance policies; configure device profiles; manage user profiles; manage Windows Defender; manage Intune device enrollment and inventory; monitor devices; deploy/update applications, and implement Mobile Application Management (MAM).

Hidden content
Hidden content