[b]MathWorks MATLAB R2018b (build 220.127.116.113004) Update 2 | 2.1 Gb[/b]
The MathWorks team is pleased to announce the availability of MATLAB R2018b (build 18.104.22.1683004) Update 2. This update contains bug fixes to R2018b,including all the fixes from previous updates.
- 1858299:Link error when generating code for deep learning networks with MKL-DNN
- 1899232:Support Software Installer fails if the proper SSL certificates are not available
- 1838893:VideoReader crashes MATLAB when reading some AVI files
- 1899298:executecql and partitionRead functions throw a Java exception for bigint, smallint, counter columns with more than 5000 rows
- 1899032:The trainFasterRCNNObjectDetector function produces a CUDA_ERROR_ILLEGAL_ADDRESS error
- 1895692:Accessing Cloud Center clusters without a valid online license displays an incorrect error message
- 1894306:niqe function has dependency on Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox or Financial Toolbox
- 1895003:Intensity value lost when using pcdownsample, pcdenoise, and pcmerge functions.
- 1840883:Incorrect Code Generation: Simulation and code generation of multiple protected models might produce incorrect results
- 1834733:Error about GLIBC_2.14 not found while attempting to perform cosimulation in MATLAB or Simulink
- 1821198:Error when running parsim on a non-local cluster for a model using Simulink Project
- 1893297: Incorrect Code Generation: Incorrect initialization value for State Writer block that writes to the state of fixed-point data type
- 1892976:Incorrect Code Generation: Unit conversion factor may be wrong between frequency and angular_frequency physical quantities
- 1891601:Flight Control Analysis Tools dialog windows appear partially offscreen on low-resolution monitors
- 1890172:Installing latest update to Visual Studio 2017 can cause target computer to report real-time application download error
- 1875971:parameters and input/output ports in S-function builder may be shuffled when S-function builder block dialog reopens
- 1868158:Model InitFcn callback evaluated twice in Accelerator mode simulation
- 1867522:Repeated, failed target computer connection attempts by development computer crashes MATLAB
-1867349:Updating a diagram that contains buses and multiple loops might crash MATLAB
-1850279:Incorrect Code Generation: Incorrect results are possible for MATLAB Function block containing nested for-loops and if-statements
-1848812:Incorrect Code Generation: MISRA-compliant Boolean to integer conversions may cause incorrect code
-1846215:Generated code for reusable subsystems might contain MISRA C:2012 Rule 10.4 violation
-1841534:Error loading App Designer app with callbacks created in newer release
-1892948:Vehicle wheel in 3D environment wobbles when you simultaneously vary the wheel camber and rotation angles
-1896123:Documentation search hangs on Chinese Windows systems when configured to search the installed Chinese documentation
-1887301:When closing a window MATLAB sometimes crashes with an abnormal termination message
-1896602:parallel simulations might produce incorrect simulation results
-1898491:fetchOutputs errors on jobs submitted from a R2016a MATLAB client to a R2018b MATLAB Job Scheduler.
-1878768:Assertion failure in rtwcgtlc.hpp:421 during code generation for Stateflow chart
-1887969:Figure shown in parsim example is incorrect
-1895608:Build process fails when TargetHWDeviceType is set to RTW.HWDeviceRegistry object that has no Alias value
-1868368:MATLAB crashes when generating code for model containing State Writer block writing to Outport block of reusable conditionally executed subsystem
-1861083:Anonymous function can leak memory
-1880910:An mdce service started in MATLAB R2018b using an mdce_def file copied from an earlier release cannot start workers
-1842693:Search in Requirements Editor can make MATLAB non-responsive
-1881779:Simulink might crash when generating code for some System objects
-1854473:Incorrect error message on templates: error: expected a ">"
-1853273:Compilation phase halts with the error: Internal error: read_memory_region: not all expected entries were read
[b]About MATLAB.[/b] MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. Typical uses include:
- Math and computation
- Algorithm development
- Modeling, simulation, and prototyping
- Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
- Scientific and engineering graphics
- Application development, including Graphical User Interface building
MATLAB is an interactive system whose basic data element is an array that does not require dimensioning. This allows you to solve many technical computing problems, especially those with matrix and vector formulations, in a fraction of the time it would take to write a program in a scalar noninteractive language such as C or Fortran.
The name MATLAB stands for matrix laboratory. MATLAB was originally written to provide easy access to matrix software developed by the LINPACK and EISPACK projects, which together represent the state-of-the-art in software for matrix computation.
MATLAB has evolved over a period of years with input from many users. In university environments, it is the standard instructional tool for introductory and advanced courses in mathematics, engineering, and science. In industry, MATLAB is the tool of choice for high-productivity research, development, and analysis.
MATLAB features a family of application-specific solutions called toolboxes. Very important to most users of MATLAB, toolboxes allow you to learn and apply specialized technology. Toolboxes are comprehensive collections of MATLAB functions (M-files) that extend the MATLAB environment to solve particular classes of problems. Areas in which toolboxes are available include signal processing, control systems, neural networks, fuzzy logic, wavelets, simulation, and many others.
[b]About MathWorks. [/b] MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design for multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MATLAB and Simulink are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world's universities and learning institutions. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs more than 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA.
[b]Product: [/b] MathWorks MATLAB
[b]Version: [/b] R2018b (build 22.214.171.1243004) Update 2
[b]Supported Architectures: [/b] x64
[b]Website Home Page :[/b] [code]http://www.mathworks.com[/code]
[b]Language: [/b] english
[b]System Requirements:[/b] PC
[b]Supported Operating Systems:[/b] Windows 7even or newer, Windows Server 2012 (R2) or 2016
[b]Software Prerequisites:[/b] MathWorks MATLAB R2018b
[b]Size: [/b] 2.1 Gb
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/D665e2290791c2d5/R2018b Update 2.part1.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/9Bc126660b964D92/R2018b Update 2.part2.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/5f918699cA3E97f9/R2018b Update 2.part3.rar
[u][color=red][b]Don't forget[/b][/color][color=black][b] to say Thanks !!![/b][/color][/u][/center]