Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python & R | Udemy
English | Size: 13.15 GB
English | Size: 13.15 GB
What you'll learn
Learn how to solve real life problem using the Machine learning techniques
Machine Learning models such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN etc.
Advanced Machine Learning models such as Decision trees, XGBoost, Random Forest, SVM etc.
Understanding of basics of statistics and concepts of Machine Learning
How to do basic statistical operations and run ML models in Python
Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning problem
How to convert business problem into a Machine learning problem
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is a field of computer science which gives the computer the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
Why use Python for Machine Learning?
Understanding Python is one of the valuable skills needed for a career in Machine Learning.
Though it hasn't always been, Python is the programming language of choice for data science. Here's a brief history:
In 2016, it overtook R on Kaggle, the premier platform for data science competitions.
In 2017, it overtook R on KDNuggets's annual poll of data scientists' most used tools.
In 2018, 66% of data scientists reported using Python daily, making it the number one tool for analytics professionals.
Machine Learning experts expect this trend to continue with increasing development in the Python ecosystem. And while your journey to learn Python programming may be just beginning, it's nice to know that employment opportunities are abundant (and growing) as well.
Why use R for Machine Learning?
Understanding R is one of the valuable skills needed for a career in Machine Learning. Below are some reasons why you should learn Machine learning in R
1. It's a popular language for Machine Learning at top tech firms. Almost all of them hire data scientists who use R. Facebook, for example, uses R to do behavioral analysis with user post data. Google uses R to assess ad effectiveness and make economic forecasts. And by the way, it's not just tech firms: R is in use at analysis and consulting firms, banks and other financial institutions, academic institutions and research labs, and pretty much everywhere else data needs analyzing and visualizing.
2. Learning the data science basics is arguably easier in R. R has a big advantage: it was designed specifically with data manipulation and analysis in mind.
3. Amazing packages that make your life easier. Because R was designed with statistical analysis in mind, it has a fantastic ecosystem of packages and other resources that are great for data science.
4. Robust, growing community of data scientists and statisticians. As the field of data science has exploded, R has exploded with it, becoming one of the fastest-growing languages in the world (as measured by StackOverflow). That means it's easy to find answers to questions and community guidance as you work your way through projects in R.
5. Put another tool in your toolkit. No one language is going to be the right tool for every job. Adding R to your repertoire will make some projects easier - and of course, it'll also make you a more flexible and marketable employee when you're looking for jobs in data science.
What is the difference between Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning?
Put simply, machine learning and data mining use the same algorithms and techniques as data mining, except the kinds of predictions vary. While data mining discovers previously unknown patterns and knowledge, machine learning reproduces known patterns and knowledge-and further automatically applies that information to data, decision-making, and actions.
Deep learning, on the other hand, uses advanced computing power and special types of neural networks and applies them to large amounts of data to learn, understand, and identify complicated patterns. Automatic language translation and medical diagnoses are examples of deep learning.
Who this course is for:
People pursuing a career in data science
Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
Statisticians needing more practical experience
https://nitroflare.com/view/E6D5A9C94EB4B7D/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part01.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/E076AA4EE4C6CB1/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part02.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A06C535BC227AF8/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part03.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/5A8B3391EFA7E43/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part04.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CE548EDBF1066D9/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part05.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/77EF1A0D23D94F1/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part06.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/8D73DB1EFBFF445/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part07.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/60E411557652BF4/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part08.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/13E0CE308D0D67A/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part09.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/A995123F31CAE3F/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part10.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/eb34fd2033dff69ea85939e4d936dd27/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part01.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ab6a89c4a80a8eaf6e2b7ee616a732e0/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part02.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/cc7e6019e6847d6d1368650b9a1da47a/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part03.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/7ff5e619bbe6c2e64a85ea0505c7556d/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part04.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/111b2585f0ab9c2cc4a81fb97e5e6c28/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part05.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/ccdc01f5b1c456b25d11ae993612851c/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part06.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/8ace69cc3c8916505e65b0b1306e4309/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part07.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/09c11b585c2c3c42e6e81345616381b9/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part08.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/334d0afc64fd7d5c2c7c2cf0f11b2191/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part09.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/a9447008f9c13d7da8e2f723d62ce71c/MachineLearningDeepLearninginPythonR.4.8.part10.rar.html