Lonely Planet Pocket Florence (Travel Guide), 4th Edition by Lonely Planet
English | March 16th, 2018 | ASIN: B078JXXV82, ISBN: 1786573407 | 192 Pages | EPUB | 87.79 MB
Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience art-lover heaven at the world-class Uffizi Gallery in Florence, see the world's most famous statue, Michelangelo's David, at the Galleria dell'Accademia, or visit Pisa's 'Field of Miracles'; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
• Covers Piazza della Signoria, Santa Maria Novella, San Lorenzo & San Marco Santa Croce, Oltrano and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
• Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Florence & Tuscany's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany guide.
• Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.