Lonely Planet Belize (Country Guide), 5 edition by Mara Vorhees and Joshua Samuel Brown
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1742204449 | ISBN-13: 9781742204444 | 320 pages | EPUB | 27,4 MB
"With one foot in Central America and the other dipped in the Caribbean Sea, Belize is home to the second-longest barrier reef in the world, jungles that teem with wildlife, and mysterious Mayan ruins." Mara Vorhees, Lonely Planet Writer
Getting you to the heart of a place
• Amazing experiences Inspirational images, author recommendations and the best of local knowledge.
• Plan the perfect trip Planning features and top itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip.
• Find hidden travel gems Our authors uncover local secrets that will make your trip unique.
• Wedding & honeymoons planning feature
• Outdoor adventures chapter
• Wildlife spotting guide
• Insightful essays on food and music
We tell it like it is
Our job is to make amazing travel experiences happen. We visit the places we write about each and every edition. We never take freebies for positive coverage, so you can always rely on us to tell it like it is.