Šta je novo?

Killing Mad Dogs (2001)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Killing Mad Dogs (2001) DVDRip divx
Persian | 2013 | AVI | DVDRip divx | 2h 17min | RAR | Subs - Eng Fre Arab Farsi | 1.15 GB

sagk0117sz6.jpg

4 wins & 1 nomination.
Golrokh an Iranian lady who is a talented author struggles to settle her presumably disloyal but amorous husband's debts that his business partner has caused and left him to bear the ...

Kod:
 Killing Mad Dogs (English Title)
 Sagkoshi (Original Title)
 [Certificate]:.....[
 [GENRE]:...........[ Thriller
 [IMDb Rating]:.....[ 7.9/10  1,476 votes
 [Director].........[ Bahram Beizai
 [Writer]:..........[ Bahram Beizai
 [Stars]:...........[ Mozhdeh Shamsai, Majid Mozaffari, Reza Kianian
 [Country]:.........[ Iran | France
 [Release Date]:....[ 7 February 2001 (Iran)

Storyline
Golrokh an Iranian lady who is a talented author struggles to settle her presumably disloyal but amorous husband's debts that his business partner has caused and left him to bear the consequences. To revive his hiding husband, she puts herself through such a terrifying ordeal that shatters her dignity and honor only to figure out a sad fact about her husband.
Written by Hossein sr

User Review
WOW !!! I've just seen it . A MASTERPIECE ! Really great ! I don't know why it's not on the Top 250 and instead of this a film like PULP FICTION is no 8 there ! I'd seen Travellers And Maybe Some Other Time form Beyzaee before . I just feel sorry for that his films aren't world-wide known and I think they should really be ! Perfect decoupage ,mizanscene , directing . Really good acting . A clever plot ... ! Beizaee is himself and has a very particular cinema and he's influenced a lot form Hitchcock .That's more obvious in MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME . I Suggest it to all !! & I wonder why it's not available on Amazon . And I have to say that Beyzaee is very strong in theatre too and his plays are really powerful ,you must see. You know many plays are just plays but you can read Beyzaee's plays as a story and enjoy it and that's a typical of him
by anti_modern103 (Germany)

IMDB:
Kod:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278006/

sagk02u0sja.jpg

sagk03ttsl8.jpg

RELEASE NOTES
Kod:
 Sagkoshi 1379 - Bahram Beizai Dvdrip Pishosan.divx

[TITLE]............[ Killing Mad Dogs
 [FILE SIZE]:.......[ 1182.71 MB
 [RUNTIME]:.........[ 02:17:37
 [RESOLUTION]:......[ 720x576
 [VIDEO]:...........[ MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 1 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
 [AUDIO]:...........[ MPEG Audio (MPEG-1 Audio layer 3) 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
 [SOURCE]:..........[ DVD5
 [LANGUAGE]:........[ Persian
 [SUBTITLES]:.......[ English, French, Arabic, Farsi
 [RAR Compression]:.[ No

sagk04rhsm9.jpg

downloadnowctsl1.gif

Password always: Cassandra

uploadeda0uv0.jpeg

Kod:
http://ul.to/folder/u95ejn

pleasesaythanks07uoq.png