Half-Life: Source Quadrilogy
v09.26.2019 + 4 OSTs
Release Date: June 1, 2004 December ~ October 10, 2007
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Physics-based, First-person, 3D
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Source Engine
Steam User Rating (HLS): 77% of user reviews are positive (based on 5,255 reviews)
Steam User Rating (HL2): 96% of user reviews are positive (based on 64,122 reviews)
Steam User Rating (HL2E1): 94% of user reviews are positive (based on 7,868 reviews)
Steam User Rating (HL2E2): 95% of user reviews are positive (based on 12,966 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Russian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai (no subtitles in Episode 2), Turkish, Ukrainian (no subtitles), Portuguese-Brazilian (no subtitles), Romanian (no subtitles)
Audio Language: English, Russian, Russian (fan-made for HLS), Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
Crack: built-in (LumaEmu)
Operating System: Windows XP (Vista required for installing the repack)
Processor: 1.7 Ghz
RAM: 512 MB (2 GB required for installing the repack)
Video Card: DirectX 8.1 level Graphics Card (requires support for SSE)
HDD Space: up to 21 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 3 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
Winner of over 50 Game of the Year awards, Half-Life set new standards for action games when it was released in 1998. Half-Life: Source is a digitally remastered version of the critically acclaimed and best selling PC game, enhanced via Source technology to include physics simulation, enhanced effects, and more.
By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player's presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2 has sold over 4 million copies worldwide, and earned over 35 Game of the Year Awards. Episode One is the first in a series of games that reveal the aftermath of Half-Life 2 and launch a journey beyond City 17.
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
As Dr. Gordon Freeman, you were last seen exiting City 17 with Alyx Vance as the Citadel erupted amidst a storm of unknown proportions. In Episode Two, you must battle and race against Combine forces as you traverse the White Forest to deliver a crucial information packet stolen from the Citadel to an enclave of fellow resistance scientists.
Source Quadrilogy Contents
- Half-Life Source
- Half-Life 2
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Half-Life - Soundtrack
- Half-Life 2 - Soundtrack
- Half-Life 2: Episode One - Soundtrack
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two - Soundtrack
- Based on four games Steam builds of September 26, 2019: 20 GB
- Optional Russian fan-made dubbing for HLS added (384 MB), thanks to Eugene Sidelnikov
- LumaEmu v1.9.7 emulator added for fast language switching and bug-free gameplay (thanks to Steam006 for the emu and Christsnatcher for configuration!)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus soundtracks and voicepacks you don't need. English voiceovers are included by default
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 20.4 to 3~8.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 2-8 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 21 GB
- Use "Language Selector.bat" in game root to change the game language
- Use desktop icons or "Launch" BAT-files in the game root to run particular games
- Use "Force English Voiceovers.bat" to force English voiceovers with any text/GUI language and "Restore All Voiceovers.bat" to restore default voiceover settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of bonus soundtracks and voiceover packs you don't need. Here is the list of optional files. English voiceovers are included by default.
- fg-optional-bonus-soundtracks.bin (official OSTs for all four games)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers - skip all "optional" files, but download fg-optional-german.bin & all main files (01-03).
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.