Greetings from an English teacher in Costa Rica.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
After reading a few threads,I wanted to introduce myself to this community and look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members.

Best regards,

Richard

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Welcome to our community. I hope You'll enjoy this world with us. :yea:

All the best,
The Message

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
:welcome:
You can teel us something more about you yes3

Death Row,

Thanks for the reply and interest:

Richard Blank is the Chief Executive Officer for Costa Rica's Call Center, a division of Cheyenne Consultants, a company incorporated in Costa Rica.

At the beginning of the decade, Mr. Blank relocated to Costa Rica to train over 500 employees for one of the larger call centers in Central America.

By utilizing his motivational public speaking style backed by tactful and appropriate rhetoric, he has successfully prepared and managed some of the finest telemarketers in the country for the past ten years.

In addition, he has earned the reputation of running a school for telemarketing and is often sought after for private training sessions and consultation.

In anticipation of CAFTA, he became a strategic partner of the Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce, Beverly Hills, California and Solo Telecommunications, Colorado Springs, Colorado to expand Costa Rica's international telecommunications and business appeal.

Mr. Blank holds a bachelors degree in Communication and Spanish from the University of Arizona and a certificate of language proficiency from the University of Sevilla, Spain.

outsourcing costa rica, costa rica outsourcing,call center costa rica, call centers in costa rica, costa rican call center, costa rican call centers, BPO, business process outsourcing, business process outsourcing costa rica, bilingual call center te

By the way, how is the weather in your part of the world?

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Natrag