Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.25 GB | Duration: 4h 16m
The BIG-IP Application Security Manager course gives participants a functional understanding of how to deploy, tune, and operate BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) to protect their web applications from HTTP-based attacks.
What you'll learn
Candidates will gain knowledge on F5 product solution- ASM
F5 VE, Fiddler, Web Server Image
The course includes lecture, hands-on labs, and discussion about different ASM components.
In this course we will be discussing below topics:
1. Use of Templates for policy creation.
2. Process of Automatic Policy building.
3. Integration of ASM with Vulnerability Scanners
4. Use of Layered policies.
5. Enforce login and protection of application from Brute Force
6. Details of Session tracking and Web Scraping.
7. Protecting your application against DOS.
Who this course is for:
This course is intended for security and network administrators who will be responsible for the installation, deployment, tuning, and day-to-day maintenance of the Application Security Manager.