English subtitles for "Vratice se rode"

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hey guys,

I'm actually from Romania. I'm in love with Serbia for some time now, I visited your country many many times and I am really totally into your culture and movies

I got interested in Vratice se rode thanks to Rambo Amadeus, cause I discovered him only 2 months ago and I think he's a brilliant musician. I entered youtube and saw some excerpts from the movie and I think it's great. The acting, the scenes, photos and music of course - it all won my heart.

My question is - are you considering adding English subtitles to the dvd issues which are being produced? Or is it on net a subtitle , i`ve searched i vain for 3 weeks , and nothing ... I understand a bit of Serbian but of course, I don't know enough to watch a movie and to understand 100%
I considered buying "Vratice se rode" on the internet but most of the stores on the web say that the DVD's have no foreign language subtitles. And I'm kinda worried about that.

Anyone of you has any clue if there are ways to do it? I`ve showed the movie to my friends and they felt in love too with this series , although we didn`t quite understood all what the actors were saying .... I am willing even to make a subtitle in romanian if there is any way possible to find a subtitle ... if not english at least in other language , with the google translator , a bit of my serbian friends , and the serban i know i think I can do it .. it`s hard but it`s worth it ... thanks in advance , and best regards from the other side of Danube :) :dtyste:

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
You cant find English or any other translation of that series...but if you like Rambo Amadeus work, you should watch Boomerang . Here you can find English subtitle ;);)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Treba mi titl za epizodu 1, 3 i 6
Nisam baš shvatila gdje se može naći titl.
Može link, od srca molim.

Natrag