English or Russian speakers)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia, St-Petersburg)) unfortunately I don't speak Serbian and I'd like to meet with serbians or insiders here, because I have one dream to make a trip to your country and to have a look inside, to meet with serbians :)
I'm writing this post in English but we could speak Russian (if someone here speaks) or English as well!

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi, Vasjapb. :hi:

We have here on this board your fellow countryman, his username is PYC. yes3 He will help you if he still remembers how to speak Russian :mrgreen: I'm just joking, he isn't a real Russian, he just pretends to be one. ;) :mrgreen:

I hope you'll meet some interesting people here and find what you're looking for. ;)

PYC

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Приветствую тебя Вася. Желаю тебя приятное пребывание на форуме.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi, Tito smile3
Thank you for response, I hope too. I want to know more about your country: where is the better place for nature, for architecture, for nightlife etc )))

Привет, PYC smile3
Спасибо, что заглянул в эту тему и за пожелание ) Я хочу летом съездить в Сербию и мне интересно узнать побольше о вашей стране ;)

P.S. Does anybody knows how to change the avatar in the left bar? %)))
Кто-нибудь знает как изменить аватар тут?

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
P.S. Does anybody knows how to change the avatar in the left bar? %)))
Кто-нибудь знает как изменить аватар тут?

Go to Settings (Control panel) --- Edit Avatar. It's quite simple, choose your avatar from your computer or from appropriate URL. ;)

Hi, Tito smile3
Thank you for response, I hope too. I want to know more about your country: where is the better place for nature, for architecture, for nightlife etc )))

Belgrade is our capital city. It's famous for its nightlife, and for its architecture. yes3 If you like nature, you will be amazed wherever you go. yes3 Take a look at these topics, there are many pictures of beautiful scenery of Serbia:

http://serbianforum.org/svet-i-putovanja/548-upoznajmo-srbiju.html
http://serbianforum.org/svet-i-putovanja/89183-lepe-slike-srbije.html

Poslednja izmena:
Natrag