EasyUEFI owns comprehensive EFI/UEFI boot option management functions, such as create, delete, edit, clean up, backup and restore EFI/UEFI boot options, specifies an one-time boot entry for the next restart, or change EFI/UEFI boot order, all these operations done under Windows without entering BIOS setup.
Create, Delete and Modify EFI/UEFI Boot Option:
- Backup & Restore EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Disable & Enable EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Boot Into UEFI firmware settings (UEFI BIOS) From Inside Windows
- Specifies an One-time Boot Option
- Change EFI/UEFI Boot Sequence
- Command line support
EFI system partition management:
EasyUEFI also releases a feature which allows you to manage the EFI System Partitions, with this feature you can easily backup, restore, rebuild the EFI System Partition (ESP), or move EFI System Partition from one drive to another.
- Backup EFI System Partition
- Restore EFI System Partition
- Recreate EFI System Partition
- Move EFI System Partition to Another Drive
- Manage EFI system Partitions
- Create Windows PE emergency disk
With EasyUEFI you can also build a bootable Windows PE image file. After building the image file, you can use it to create a bootable USB flash drives or use 3rd-party burner software to burn it to CD/DVD. With this Windows PE emergency disk you can easily fix EFI boot issues or repair efi system partition, such as missing or corrupt EFI boot option, missing or corrupt EFI System Partition.
- All windows operating system, 64bit
Treatment: No installation required, no activation required, It's already activated, Follow Readme file. Run & Enjoy!
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.