Dinner in a Bowl: 160 Recipes for Simple, Satisfying Meals
by Better Homes and Gardens
Better Homes & Gardens; | February 2013 | eISBN: 978-1-118-11983-9 | ePUB | 72.8 mb
Foolproof recipes for tasty and fuss-free one-dish dinners
Everyone loves a delicious home-cooked meal, especially those as satisfying as the recipes featured in Better Homes and Gardens One-Bowl Dinners. This globetrotting collection of flavorful recipes ranges from the exotic (such as Southeast Asian Curry) to the familiar (such as our best savory Beef Stew) to the downright comforting (Chicken and Dumplings). Within the selection are dozens of weeknight-worthy meals-from the ever-so-easy ramen noodle bowl to quick clever pasta tosses-and plenty of recipes to share with friends such as Beef Burgundy, Paella, and Jambalaya.
With recipes arranged by world region, you'll find just what you're in the mood for, whether it's an Asian stir fry or an Italian spaghetti and meatball dinner. To round out the book, a chapter dedicated to main-dish salads offers a fresh spin on the one bowl meal.
- Features more than 160 recipes and 100 luscious full-color photos that will fire any appetite
- At-a-glance icons identify 30-minute meals, kid-friendly dishes, healthy recipes, and meals that are great for entertaining friends
- Chapters include a "Make-It-Mine" recipe, letting you customize based on you and your family's tastes, or what you have in the pantry
- Full nutrition information with every recipe
- Italian and Asian Noodle charts for quick identification
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.