Create a Homepage Marquee with Edge Animate
Duration: 1h 08m | Video: AVC (.flv) 960x600 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz stereo | 348 kbps
Level: Intermediate | Language: English
This step-by-step project demonstrates how to create an interactive homepage marquee using Adobe Edge Animate, a tool for creating smooth motion and transitions for multiple screen sizes, and a combination of HTML5, CSS, and a little custom jQuery. Author Chris Converse shows how to build the buttons, captions, and navigation elements; detect rollovers and other interactions; animate the artwork and effects; and ensure your design works equally well with mobile and tablet layouts.
* Setting up your project
* Creating buttons and converting them to symbols
* Animating symbols
* Detecting a mouse rollover on the stage
* Creating custom interactions with jQuery
* Styling buttons and navigation elements with CSS
* Creating a rollover effect with jQuery
* Adding and removing custom debugging code
Premium Recommend For High speed + Parallel Downloads!
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed !
Download from Lumfile