Avid announced a major new release of its flagship Avid Media Composer 2020.9 video editing software. The latest release includes enhancements to the user interface and improved functionality with MP4 direct exports, as well as Bulk Edit Profiles and the new Find and Replace mode in your bins.
Avid Media Composer 2020.9 | 2.6 Gb
Avid Media Composer 2020.9 | 2.6 Gb
Media Composer 2020.9 Release Notes - Date: September 30, 2020
MCDEV-11537. If you intend to use full-frame stereoscopic with an Avid Artist DNxIQ, you may want to remain with Media Composer v2018.12.x until the issues with Stereoscopic support are resolved in a future version.
(MCCET- 2541) When working with Avid Artist DNxIO or Avid Artist DNxIQ, you should disable the Line In recording input (BlackMagic Audio in the Windows OS). Avid recommends that you do not install Desktop Video software version 10.10.1 on Media Composer versions prior to v2018.5.1
Avid Artist DNxIO and Avid Artist DNxIQ: If you are using Avid Artist DNxIO, Avid Artist DNxIQ, or a BlackMagic Designs video device, please update to Desktop Video software version v11.0 or higher. If you are using Avid Artist DNxIV and Avid Artist DNxIP please update to AJA software v15.2 or later.
When installing the Sentinel Driver, check your System Preferences and select "Security and Privacy." You may need to choose to Allow the driver to be accessed.
Media Composer now includes a dnxmov2mxf executable in the \Program Files\Avid\Avid Media Composer\SupportingFiles\Utilities folder. This executable allows you to manually convert MOV files with DNX essence with separately stored alpha to an MXF OP1a file with DNX essence and embedded alpha. The tool is available for Windows, osX, and Linux. To run on Windows, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 is required. Run the command from a command prompt on Windows or from terminal on macOS.DNXMOV2MXF usage is:dnxmov2mxf path_to_mov [path_to_mxf]
Changed in Media Composer v2020.9
For details on new features, see the
In addition to the new features:
- Avid has made improvements when displaying Russian in the Media Composer application.
- Track solo and mute indicators (the S and M icons in the Timeline) are exchanged with AAF. Both the sending and receiving Media Composers must be v2020.9 or later for these track attributes to come across.
What's Fixed in 2020.9: The following has been fixed.
Bug Number: MCCET-3701. Partially restored media from Archive did not relink to high resolution if Dynamic Relink was set to Highest Quality.
Bug Number: MCCET-3661. You could not apply negative vertical offset in Grid Settings.
Bug Number: MCCET-3730. When pressing Enter a second time after logging into MediaCentral you were logged out instead of opening the selected project.
Bug Number: MCCET-3719. In some instances, the area for resizing a window was smaller than in previous releases making it more difficult to select the window for resizing.
Bug Number: MCCET-3680. Timecode Burn-in effect did not always show Clip Notes.
Bug Number: MCCET-3658. When working in a Japanese locale, Audio Format characters were corrupted in the OP1a-MXF Mixdown dialog,
Bug Number: MCCET-3739. Media Composer used "Take" name for a filename even if the option was disabled when linking wave groups.
Bug Number: MCCET-3713. In some instances, exporting XDCAM MXF HD using the Nablet plug-in, using Marks and filler mid sequence, resulted in bad MXF files.
Bug Number: MCCET-3715. It was difficult to see what was highlighted or selected when trying to rename a clip in a bin.
Bug Number: MCCET-3717. Transparency did not display properly in MOV ProRes 4444 media.
Bug Number: MCCET-3741. You might have received a "Target sample is entirely past EOF" error when scrubbing or trimming partially restored media.
Bug Number: MCCET-3462. You received Exception errors when closing a bin on a Read-only drive. Limitations7
Bug Number: MCCET-3799. With Direct Audio Channel selected, performing a Send to Playback with Dynamic Relink enabled created an audio mixdown.
Bug Number: MCCET-3789. Performing a batch export of h.264 XDCAM source media intermittently exported as audio only .mov clips.
Bug Number: MCCET-3758. Media Composer crashed after enabling "Live Link" option and overwriting Alpha TIFF files multiple times.
Limitation: The following are known limitations.
- Photoshop PSD files are not supported for AMA linking if QuickTime is not installed.
- Some fonts, by their design, are available only in Bold. On the Mac system, it can happen that selecting a font does not produce any visual changes. Try selecting "Bold."
- If you launch a project and receive an "Enable 3rd Party Emulation" warning, even if you select Enable in the warning dialog, you should also perform the following: Select File > Settings and click the Project tab. Click General Settings and select "Enable Bin Sharing on 3rd party storage emulating Avid NEXIS/ISIS.
Bug Number: MCDEV-12964. For a faster performance of export audio/video sequences to .mov in 2020.4, please render the sequence prior to export, or disable the GPU fx (in the Render Settings - Current menu)
Bug Number: MCDEV-12735. Maestro graphics do not appear correctly in the Timeline if your system uses the Radeon video card.
Bug Number: DEFI-1808. (Media Composer | Distributed Processing) Two clips or sequences will always be created when performing a consolidate or transcode with Media Composer | Distributed Processing.
Bug Number: MCDEV-11481. Promoting a title from the Title Tool application to Avid Titler+ cannot be performed if it includes a motion adapter.
Bug Number: MCCET-11796. Larger than 10 bit DPX files might fail to link correctly.Workaround: Go to File > Settings and click the User tab. In the Link Settings, click the Link Options tab and make sure Alpha Channel is set to Ignore.
Bug Number: MCDEV-11430. Media Tool ignores the "Current project" filtering option and lists media files that are not associated with the current project.
Bug Number: MCDEV-11197. In some instances, the Interleave option might not appear in the Export As dialog box. If you are performing an Export using the Avid Media Processor, the Interleave option should appear when you choose Stereo, 5:1, or 7.1 Audio.Workaround: If it does not appear, briefly toggle back to the Mono setting, then toggle to Stereo Mix once again. Doing so should reveal the Interleave option.
Bug Number: MCDEV-8641. (AMD Graphics). Systems with AMD graphics cards might display tearing when performing Full Screen playback.
Bug Number: MCDEV-9269. (Media Composer | Cloud) After performing a remote download operation on a sequence containing AVC-I 100 remote media, the downloaded media appears as XAVC-I 100. Workaround: Download the entire master clips.
What's New in Avid Media Composer 2020.9
Avid Technology's Media Composer has matured into a top industry editing application, which can scale up or down depending on the size of production requirements. It was one of the original NLEs and it has industry support like no other. Avid's Media Composer is still a world leading editing system.
Designed to give storytellers at all levels the most powerful solution for more creative freedom and workflow flexibility, Media Composer 2020 includes a redesigned customizable user interface, a new Universal Media Engine, finishing and delivery tools, and support for Apple ProRes for Windows and Catalina, among many other enhancements.
- More customizable user experience -With Media Composer 2020 users can tailor their workspace to exactly how they want to work. Improvements to the paneled UI dramatically increase ease of use and faster editing and mastering. A new Timeline Sequence Map increases efficiency by letting creators navigate their entire sequence without taking up the whole screen, while the Blank Panel unclutters the UI and stops panels from resizing.
- Finish and deliver with precision -Expanding on the editing and finishing capabilities introduced a year ago, Media Composer 2020 enables users to fine-tune color with greater precision and make more granular gain value adjustments when working in ACES (Academy Color Encoding System) spaces. Users can finish high-resolution and HDR projects with total color precision and interoperability, ensuring pristine picture quality throughout their workflow.
- Next Generation Avid Media Engine -Media Composer's powerful Universal Media Engine enables users to accelerate their workflows by reducing the reliance on QuickTime to deliver better media importing, playback, editing and export performance. The media engine increases processing speed of hi-res HDR media and provides native support for a wider range of formats, including direct media access and Open EXR for over-the-top services such as Netflix. Media Composer 2020 enhances a user's ability to easily create content for mobile video platforms and social media by providing 9x16 and 1:1 Mask Margins and FrameFlex framing pre-sets.
- Apple ProRes for Windows and Catalina Support -Like Mac users, Windows users can now create, edit, collaborate, and export ProRes media natively with encoding supported on Windows machines for media creation and exporting to .MOV export, MXF OP1a, and MXF OP-Atom workflows. Media creators also can use Media Composer on Apple's latest macOS Catalina, a 64-bit OS that provides superior performance while leveraging the power of the new Mac Pro.
- Media Composer | Enterprise -Additionally, Media Composer | Enterprise expands its role-based customization capabilities to enable users to deploy or update site settings across an organization and deploy user settings independently to individuals or groups quickly without impacting any existing site settings. With more studios managing remote teams, Media Composer | Enterprise gives users more control over their productions.
Avid Media Composer Post Production (2020)
Avid delivers the most open and efficient media platform, connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution, and consumption. Avid's preeminent customer community uses Avid's comprehensive tools and workflow solutions to create, distribute and monetize the most watched, loved and listened to media in the world-from prestigious and award-winning feature films to popular television shows, news programs and televised sporting events, and celebrated music recordings and live concerts. With the most flexible deployment and pricing options, Avid's industry-leading solutions include Media Composer, Pro Tools, Avid NEXIS, MediaCentral, iNEWS, AirSpeed, Sibelius, Avid VENUE, FastServe, and Maestro.
Product: Avid Media Composer
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Size: 2.6 Gb
Memory: 16 GB or more recommended; 32 GB or more when working with UHD or high frame rate media; 8 GB minimum.
Media Composer | First requires a 64-bit Windows operating systems
Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise
Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise
Windows 7 Professional (Service Pack 1 only)
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
https://rapidgator.net/file/aabb2498090fe43ea81fd67e04b3ed6b/Media.Composer.2020.9.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/dbee2076207d05f7feb484b6e725445e/Media.Composer.2020.9.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/220ee4cdfcc37fa4961c9492fceeedca/Media.Composer.2020.9.part3.rar.html
https://nitroflare.com/view/69D2A33231859D3/Media.Composer.2020.9.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/95482ED75B34DFF/Media.Composer.2020.9.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/7FB3210F0CA6FE2/Media.Composer.2020.9.part3.rar