Created by Rahul Singh Rathore | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 05:30 H/M | Lec: 31 | 1.38 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
JUnit is a unit testing framework for the Java programming language.
By the end of this course you will be able to write Junits for any Api and will be able to integrate with Ant, Hudson & Jenkins
All you need is just the basic knowledge Java
JUnit has been important in the development of test-driven development, and is one of a family of unit testing frameworks collectively known as xUnit that originated with JUnit.
This tutorial will teach you how to use JUnit in your day-2-day life of any project unit testing while working with Java programming language.
The Video includes from setting up the environment till integration with CI tools
In this training course, attendees will learn the following
1. Working with Junit framework classes such as JUnitCore, Result, Failure class etc.
2. How to use Assertion.
3. How the execution of code take place in Junit.
4. Reading the test data from Database & CSV Files (Data Driven Testing)
5. How to do batch execution of testcases.
Basic of Ant build Tool
1. What is build.xml.
2. What is a target, different type of target present in Ant.
3. How to write target for Junit.
4. Integration execution of Junit using Ant tool.
Continuous Integration Tool Jenkins
1. Configuring the Jenkins.
2. Execution of Junit from Jenkins.
3. Integration of Ant with Jenkins.
1. Run the Junit using eclipse plugin
2. @Runwith & @SuiteClasses Annotation
And source code shown as part of video lecture will be provided for
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic functionality of JUnit tool. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in using JUnit testing framework from where you can take yourself to next levels.