Adobe Audition 2022 v22.4 macOS
FileSize : 546 MB
Adobe Audition. A professional audio workstation. Create, mix, and design sound effects with the industry's best digital audio editing software. Audition is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing - and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound. Edit, mix, record, and restore audio.Audition is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing - and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
The product offers users the following features
• Create high-quality audio productions - Adobe Audition supports files with bit depths up to 32-bit and sampling rates over 192 kHz, and recording on any media (including magnetic tape, CD, DVD or DVD-Audio discs). All processing is done in 32-bit resolution for highly professional results.
• Get the most out of your work - Adobe Audition puts at your disposal all the tools you need to work quickly and efficiently. A user-friendly interface will allow you to perform the necessary operations in the shortest possible time, and floating work panels will provide a quick workspace customization based on your personal preferences.
• Use integrated tools - Adobe Audition offers a complete solution for editing and mixing audio files. Built-in viewing modes (multi-track and dedicated for editing), real-time special effects, loop support, analysis tools, restore function and video sequence support will provide you with unlimited possibilities in the field of audio file processing.
• Powerful DSP-powered tools - Use over 45 DSP-based effects, master copy tools, analytics, and audio file recovery.
• Create soundtracks for movies - Edit, mix and add effects to soundtracks in AVI format, while watching the video sequence.
• Expanded support for various audio formats - Work with audio files in all common formats (including WAV, AIFF, MP3, mp3PRO and WMA).
• Intuitive user interface - With a user-friendly and intuitive interface, you can get started immediately, without wasting time on learning.
What's new in the Adobe Audition sound editor
• Tools for fast and accurate audio editing in Adobe Audition. Speed up your audio editing process with new and improved Adobe Audition® tools. Enhance audio quality, easily combine and edit dialogue, change pitch and playback speed, automate mixing processes, and more.
• Automatic Speech Alignment: automatic alignment of speech / dialogue, quickly and easily you can change the sound to the studio without out of sync.
• New Clip Grouping feature: This is the grouping of adjacent or non-adjacent clips into one track, or multiple tracks in the Multitrack Editor. This allows you to simultaneously perform various operations on clips in a group. It is possible to easily add and remove clips from the group.
• Support for VST3.
• Red Book Audio CD burning.
• Support for hardware controllers including Avid EUCON and Mackie MCU.
• Media browser with the ability to preview files.
• Automatic Write/Touch/Latch modes.
• Session Templates and Enhancements. R
• Extended support for file formats (Native, libsndfile, DLMS).
• New command: Effects > Time and Pitch > Manual Pitch Correction (process).
• Realtime work with clips: stretching, pitch and speed control.
• Stretch clips in real time in Adobe Audition. Reversibly stretch audio clips in real time. Preview changes and settings, use visualization to get high-quality results. Easily adjust the pitch and playback speed with varispeed mode.
• More precise editing.
• HD video playback.
• Added new effects.
• Improved hotkey manager added.
• Improved batch rendering.
• New command: Trim to Selection.
• Added new options for separating signals.
• Metronome, Generate Tones effect.
• Added the ability to manage markers.
Supported Operation Systems
• macOS v10.15 (Catalina) or later
• Intel or Apple silicon