Uptobox /PROČITATE OBAVEZNO/

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
OBAVEŠTENJE ZA SVE ČLANOVE: NEMOJTE PRIJAVLJIVATI NEISPRAVNE UPTOBOX LINKOVE, HOSTER UPTOBOX VIŠE NIJE U FUNKCIJI.TAKOĐE, NEMOJTE NI POSTAVLJATI NEPOTREBNE KOMENTARE U VEZI NEISPRAVNIH LIKOVA U TEME KOJE IH SADRŽE I TIME SPAMOVATI FORUM.TRAŽIMO REŠENJE I DRUGI HOSTER ZA POSTAVLJANJE LINKOVA, MOLIMO ČLANOVE DA BUDU STRPLJIVI.OVO JE SITUACIJA ZA KOJU NE POSTOJI BRZO I LAKO REŠENJE, A GAŠENJEM UPTOBOX HOSTERA JE NANETA OGROMNA ŠTETA I NAŠEM FORUMU A I DRUGIMA KOJI SU KORISTILI TAJ HOSTER KAO PRIMARNI.ZA OBNOVU LINKOVA NAJBOLJE JE KONTAKTIRATI AUTORE TEME PREKO PP DA SE NE BI FORUM NEPOTREBNO ZATRPAVAO PRIJAVAMA.

(ovo sam "pozajmio" sa jednog foruma,nikad ga ovako na bi sklepao,pozdrav od dede)

i ne prijavljujte linkove.mislim ne vredi vam.radim(o) na zamenama,a mnogo od nas je filmove,mjuzu......stavljao na upto

LOS ANĐELES – Alijansa za kreativnost i zabavu (ACE), vodeća svetska koalicija za borbu protiv piraterije, objavila je danas da je ugasila Uptoboks i Uptostream, dva najozloglašenija ilegalna video hostera u svetu digitalne piraterije.

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Evo i članka na Eng. jeziku, koji se obrušava na Uptobox.

LOS ANGELES – The Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment (ACE), the world’s leading anti-piracy coalition, today announced it has shut down Uptobox and Uptostream, two of the digital piracy world’s most notorious illegal video hosts.

The action, conducted in France and the United Arab Emirates, puts an end to a piracy operation that was well known for a decade among distributors of infringing content. The illegal service boasted massive audiences, mainly from France, but also from Indonesia, India and Mexico, with 1.5 billion visits over the last three years. The services hosted a sizable infringing library of film and television titles affecting all ACE members and many other rightsholders, allowing users to stream and download copyright-protected content at no cost or through a paid premium subscription.

The two French nationals who ran the illegal service are based in Dubai, where they amassed illegal gains from selling advertising and premium subscriptions.

“The action we announced today demonstrates that even the most sophisticated piracy operations are not above the law,” said Jan van Voorn, Executive Vice President and Global Content Protection Chief of the Motion Picture Association and Head of ACE. “This case sends a strong message to criminal operators that their illegal actions will be put to an end eventually. They may think their operations are undercover, but ACE has the network, resources and expertise to identify them and shut them down.”

“Canal+ supports swift action when acts of piracy compromise intellectual property rights, which in turn has an impact on our business,” said Céline Boyer, Head of Content Protection at Canal+. “Our partnership with ACE is essential to ensuring that the creative marketplace continues to thrive by addressing content piracy at its source.”

“France Televisions has zero tolerance for piracy and illegal distribution of content and channels,” said Nathalie Bobineau, Senior Vice President of International Development of French public broadcaster France Televisions. “By collaborating with ACE, we reinforce our commitment to upholding the principles of copyright protection and preserving the value of original content.”

EDITOR’S NOTE: ACE works with global agencies in the fight to eradicate digital piracy. In some cases involving illegal operations in France, ACE and the MPA collaborate with French anti-piracy association ALPA, who, earlier this year, obtained a blocking order for Uptobox and Uptostream in France.

About The Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment
The Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment (ACE) is the world’s leading coalition dedicated to protecting the dynamic legal market and reducing digital piracy. Driven by a comprehensive approach to addressing piracy through criminal referrals, civil litigation and cease-and-desist operations, ACE has achieved many successful global enforcement actions against illegal streaming services and sources of unauthorized content and their operators. Drawing upon the collective expertise and resources of more than 50 media and entertainment companies around the world and reinforced by the content protection operations of the Motion Picture Association, ACE protects the creativity and innovation that drive the global growth of core copyright and entertainment industries. The current governing board members for ACE are Amazon, Apple TV+, NBCUniversal, Netflix Studios LLC, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Paramount, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, and Warner Bros. Charles Rivkin is Chairman and CEO of the Motion Picture Association and Chairman of ACE.
For more information, please visit www.alliance4creativity.com.

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
MkeXYm3.png

Nakon incidenta, izgubili smo pristup serverima koji sadrže korisničke fajlove, oni više nisu dostupni, još nismo imali nikakvu dokumentovanu potvrdu da je bilo ko zaplenio naše servere.​

Natrag