Prebacivanje memorije sa rama na graficku???

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zdravo svima,
Cuo sam za neku foru daje moguce da se prebaci memorija sa ram-a na graficku.Ja imam 4gb rama,i graficku ATI 3870 512mb.Da li je moguce da se ovo uradi,i da li cu onda moci da teram jace igre?Ja bih prebacio 1gb.Da li bi mi onda grafa radila kao da imam 1-1.5gb?

Neznam da li sam pogodio odeljak,ali ako nisam neka moderatori premeste tamo gde treba.

pozz

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Podesavanjim u biosu pod AGP aparature size.
The AGP aperture size (measured in MB) is memory that has been reserved from your system RAM for graphical processing. This takes the RAM out of use for you and your Operating System. I see this as a common problem with people that know they have a certain size module(s) of RAM and then look in a program to find they have 8mb, 16mb, 32mb, 64mb, 128mb, and 256mb less memory. This setting was needed back in the day ;) because GPUs did not have as much memory as they do today. This was to add to the memory. In many pre-built systems there is integrated graphics, this is similar to a graphics card but much less powerful. (Not even a fair comparison, as we all know).

Now, how much should you dedicate?
If you have a video card with 256MB of memory usually people recommend that you put the size to 64MB or the lowest. If you do very intensive work with say photo editing, movie editing or rendering (I'm not sure). I suppose in the near future or even now with some settings on certain games it may perform better with a little extra memory (64mb-128mb).
For cards with 128MB about 64mb-128mb is usually recommended. For cards with less... I would recommend the same amount as 128 as the card most likely cant utilize all of that if it is that old. That was assuming you have at least 512mb of memory.

I would not recommend 256 to anyone unless they're main use of the machine were photo editing/movie editing/rendering and something else I'm sure I forgot.
If you have less then 512mb I would recommend 32mb size =)

People argue that setting this to any setting doesn't really make a difference and some believe other wise. I would take into account the suggested sizes and try them and bench them all. With more memory dedicated to graphical processing you may achieve better game play but other programs **could** not necessarily have to, suffer from this because your taking ram away you and the Operating system to use.
Making this small give you and the Operating system more ram to use. But cuts down on the graphical processing ram.

My final verdict:
After reading a lot of things about this, just test all of the settings with the games you play the more or intensive apps while playing games. You may notice better/worse performance. You may not notice much of a difference at all.
If you have more then 1GB of ram. I would set it to 128 this won't be an issue for you or some time.tekst pomogne

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
A da li dobijam nesto time???
I ako bi mogao neko da objasni na srpskom.

pozz

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pa da li bi terao jace igre?
Posto imam viska rama(4gb),ja bih 1gb prebacio na graficku.Da li moze objasnjenje na srpskom kako to uraditi.

pozz

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Ja ti malopre napišem da NE MOŽEŠ DA IGRAŠ JAČE IGRICE, a ti me sada pitaš da li ćeš moći da igraš!? :D

NE MOŽE zemljače da se igra, kupi jaču grafičku ;)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
OK,znaci da nema svrhe da to radim.
Temu mozete da zakljucate,obrisete,ili sta vec mislite da treba.

pozz

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Natrag