Signup Now
Da bi mogli da pišete na forumu, otvarate nove teme, kao i da vidite download
linkove morate prvo da se registrujete.

Ukoliko Vam nije jasan proces registracije, molimo vas da kliknete OVDE
Ako ste zaboravili lozinku, kliknite OVDE :)

Od igle do lokomotive - kolekcija tutorijala

Diskusija u 'Video Tutorijali' započeta od aleksandar1389, 24.06.2017.

1. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Positive Home Solutions - Woodworking Vol. 2 with Robert Roskind
    DVD5 | English | VIDEO_TS | 720 x 480 | MPEG2 ~4784 Kbps | 29.970 fps
    AC-3 | 192 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channel | ~2 hours | 3.08 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Woodworking

Keep your home in tip-top form with the knowledge gained from the Positive Home Solutions Series! Complete and accurate how-to information to assist the average homeowner to successsfully undertake the described projects, with the fewest mistakes and the highest level of quality work. Projects include picnic table, molding picture frames, planter, towel rack, and more.

This program will guide viewers through the correct methods behind woodworking, focusing on various aspects, including molding, picture frames, stripping paint, and furniture repair. This DVD will take you through step-by-step, from initial planning to the finished product. With the prices of quality wood furnishings increasing, you can use the knowledge gained through this program to start making your own custom pieces or refurbishing hidden treasures. This invaluable tool will give you exact directions to assure your success!

Step by step instructions and practical shortcuts.
    Printable instructions using your DVD-ROM equipped PC.
    Topics chaptered for easy access to facilitate viewing of desired segment.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:
    Zao nam je, ali morate biti registrovani/prijavljeni da vidite ovaj sadržaj!
    Kod:
    Kod:

2. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Udemy - Help Kids Learn: Minecraft Basics For Parents & Teachers
    .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 38 Lectures | 3.5 hours | 3.11 GB
    Instructor: Ryan Carter

Help kids learn while they play Minecraft, fix problems, get cool skins, & find clean videos too.

You've heard of Minecraft. The game has taken over the world, and captured every kid's imagination. Maybe you don't have any clue what it is, but you don't want to ask the kids to explain it, because they will give you THAT look (like you're dumb or something) not to mention, they aren't the best with details. Yeah, we've all been there. I'll give you the scoop, step by step on what Minecraft is, what it is good for, and how to get started, so you can try it out for yourself if you want. I'll treat you like an adult and show you what the kids are up to.

Here's what you'll get in this course

Know the basics to help your kids through a tough spot.
    Contact a Minecraft Expert with questions or problems about the game
    Understand what it is and why it is good for kids academically and socially.
    Be hip to the kids and in the know. Be cool. Forever.
    Be able to fix problems and troubleshoot for devastated young players (who may or may not be weeping uncontrollably).
    Play Minecraft with the best of them.
    Be parent/teacher of the year.

Everything you need to help the kids (and even have a little fun yourself)

Instead of listening to high-pitched 12 year olds on YouTube talk for hours on end and never get to the point, I'll give you everything you need to know about finding diamonds in a concise, useful format that allows you to pause the video, and try it out yourself. This is the de facto crash course in video game awesomeness from a parent of 5 and veteran Minecrafter. Whether you are a parent, a teacher, an aunt, uncle, grandparent or godparent I've got you covered. I bring in special guests to help where needed as well.

If you're too busy to sit down and play - totally understandable - you still won't be in the dark (where the bad guys are), because you'll have a great reference for later when you need it. Every essential skill is covered in just enough detail to move on with your day. I don't cover every single thing so you'll have some surprises to discover on your own if you want to.

I'll even show you how to fix problems, repair corrupted files in seconds, and literally save Minecraft worlds so you never ever lose them again, and tons more. You'll be the Minecraft hero and you won't even have to wear a cape. Unless you're into that or whatever.

What are the requirements?

How to turn on and use a computer. Super basics.
    Extra points if you can browse the web, get your email, or update Facebook.
    A willingness to learn and explore
    Valid email address and credit card/Paypal (only if you haven't already purchased Minecraft on PC, Mac, XBOX, or PS4).
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 38 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
    Know the basics to help your kids through a tough spot.
    Contact a Minecraft Expert with questions or problems about the game
    Understand what it is and why it is good for kids academically and socially.
    Be hip to the kids and in the know. Be cool. Forever.
    Be able to fix problems and troubleshoot for devastated young players (who may or may not be weeping uncontrollably).
    Play Minecraft with the best of them.
    Be parent/teacher of the year.

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:
    Kod:

3. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Udemy - The 7 Day Guitar Method
    .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 11 Lectures | 2.5 hours | 4.16 GB
    Instructor: Luke Rayner

An explosive new system that lets you play guitar - music you love, that you've always wanted to play.

I'm about to reveal an explosive new system that lets you play guitar - music you love, that you've always wanted to play - within just hours from now.

In fact, in the next few minutes you'll see me DESTROY those myths you've heard - how hard it is to play guitar, that you need special talent or whatever.

. you'll see me PROVE to you that just about anybody can do it in next to no time.

And it doesn't matter if right now you don't know one end of the guitar from the other.

. doesn't matter if you can't read music.

. and it doesn't even matter what kind of music you want to play.

By the time we're done here, you could be on the way to being a total rock star - and I PROMISE if you've struggled to play guitar before, what you're about to see will make all the mystery fall away.

You see, there are a lot of people out there who want you to fail spectacularly - all those guitar schools, guitar teachers and guitar magazines, the guys making those tuition DVDs.

. the LAST thing they want is for you to develop any real skill with a guitar - because that means you won't need to pay them for lessons any more, or buy their magazines and DVDs.

And that means revealing my closely guarded secrets like this is going to upset some people, and others will be downright annoyed with me - but let me tell you something.

I WANT THE BEST FOR YOU.

I care about you learning to play whatever you want to play. I care about you being able to impress your friends, about you sitting down at a party and have everybody cheering and singing along while you play.

That would feel pretty good, wouldn't it?

That's how it should be. Fun, and frustration-free.

Do you want to know the biggest kept secret about playing guitar?

You do? You sure you're ready?

Well, the truth is, guitar playing is EASY!

It's only hard if you haven't been given all the information or when something confuses you - leaving you unsure of what to do or where to turn.

If you take away that confusion - so you ALWAYS know what to do, where to put your fingers, what to play - and you've got something that's easier than riding a bike.

Think about that for a second - you probably couldn't ride a bike the first time you tried either, could you?

But you kept at it, and pretty soon you were racing around like a lunatic, probably scaring the crap outta your parents.

And today, you can ride a bike without even thinking about it, can't you?

Learning to play guitar is no different. No matter what you want to play, or how good you want to get.

It's tricky at first - but if you know how it should go, if you're given clear steps to follow, you'll have it down in no time.

And that's what I'm here to show you.

What you're looking at here is a proven, easy way to skip the months or years of learning and get up to speed in HOURS instead.

. and also get access to a ton of insider's secrets. the things that hotshot pro guitar players NEVER usually give away.

Here's how I know these secrets:

I've been a professional guitar player for 15 years. I've toured the world and played in front of thousands of people.

. and I've personally taught hundreds and hundreds of students these things on a one to one basis.

After years of student after student thanking me for unlocking their hidden guitar talents with my Simple Seven Day System, I realized I needed to show this to the whole world.

And that's why for the first time ever I'm releasing my Seven Day Guitar Method to the public.

It's called the Seven Day Guitar Method because that's exactly what it does - takes just about anybody, regardless of experience, and has them playing real great guitar within 7 days.

You see, I've broken everything down into the simplest form you can imagine.

. and that's the key, because guitar playing really IS simple - IF you know how to cut all the confusion and get right to the good stuff.

With my help, you'll discover how to play the songs you love and you'll see that learning guitar doesn't have to be complicated and frustrating.

And the fact that the whole course is available as an instant download means you'll get it immediately, today, even if it's 2 o clock in the morning on a Sunday!

What are the requirements?

All you need is a Guitar!
    There's something for everyone, from the complete beginner to the seasoned pro.

Over 11 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
    Tune your guitar - I'll give you the astonishing "pro" method that people like me use to tune up quickly and easily, and STAY in tune
    Play simple and easy to learn chord shapes that can have you making music IMMEDIATELY - even if you've never even TOUCHED a guitar before!
    Develop finger strength and agility to really take your playing to the next level and give you crisp chord changes
    Learn to play almost every song you've ever wanted to play, within just the next few days - it's like somebody waved a magic wand and showed you how to play overnight!
    Make sure your own body isn't sabotaging your progress - almost every guitar player in the world is held back by this, and I'll show you how to smash through that barrier PERMANENTLY
    Develop an almost-forgotten pro guitarist secret that let's you learn just about every blues/rock song within 47 seconds of hearing it
    Achieve proper pick technique - most guitar players are holding their pick wrong, and how you can fix it in the next 5 seconds

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:
    Kod:

4. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Google Analytics Mastery (2015)
    WEBRip | English | MP4 | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~471 kbps | AAC | 61.3 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | ~17 hours | 3.38 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Marketing, Net: Advertising, Analytics & Automation

Now You Can Learn The Secrets of the World's Most Successful Online Marketers!

Updated for 2015! If you can't measure it, you can't manage it! ~ Peter Drucker

Track, measure, and improve that which is working in your business, and the bottlenecks minimizing success. Understanding where to look, what to look for, and what to do with what you see will change everything you do in your business.

Best part: You can check everything out for FREE if you choose!

If you're looking for an "insider" shortcut guide to creating success online that will supercharge your business, your wealth, and give you your life back, then you've gotta read every word on this page.

Because what you're about to learn will bring you whatever you desire in life.

. Buckets of money.. the awe and respect of people who now doubt you.. time to spend with your family and friends.. a new life without financial worry or indecision.

You can get it with .

Google Analytics Mastery eCourse!

.and the reason why.To be successful in business and in life you must have laser focus, and consistent action towards what's working. The secret is to know what's working, and not be distracted one bit by all the blinking new channels, tools, and sites that beg for your attention.

Most people in business can get some traffic to their website, typically spend some time on Facebook or Twitter or any of the many social media sites available to them, and may do some basic search engine optimization. But when it comes to being "successful online", most don't have the time or direction to know where and what to focus on. So we try to do it all - "jack of all trades, master of none"

Look. Everyone has access to Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, blah blah blah. The fact is your customers are really there too. They're searching on Google, they're hanging out on Facebook. So why then do most businesses just spin their wheels and flounder around in search of success?

Think of it this way - anyone can own a set of golf clubs. Typically there's an assortment of 10 or more clubs in the bag - and you can whack the little dimpled thing with any one of those clubs.

But to play golf well.to be a master of the game and make the ball go exactly where you want it to go.then you need to know what clubs to use and when. You need to know when the #7 club will put you within inches of your goal where #8 or 9 will leave you in the rough, lost in the sea of all the other golfers.

. you need the inside secrets you will not discover casually on your own.

It's the same with analysis.

The advanced, mega powerful secrets do not appear to you magically, just because now you're in the position of having to sell something. You need a guide.

Google Analytics Mastery is that guide.

It guides you by the hand and leads you through the hell of understanding Google Analytics.

. past the explosion of reports staring back at you on your screen.. past the smoking wreckage of failed business and ruined dreams..and directly to action based steps that will produce ethical wealth and heavenly happiness that will bring you to tears.

This is the "insider" course we wish was around when we were starting out online. Learning even one or two of these secrets would have short-cut our own success by. oh. five. maybe ten years. Probably more.

Included in this best-selling eCourse Now Available On Udemy are secrets most businesses never discover. such as:

How to quickly and properly set-up Google Analytics to reap the rewards of accurate data
    The magic of tracking goals - and why you can't afford not to have this functioning
    How to make advertising dollars go further with connecting cost per click results to your web analytics
    Very simple strategy to know where to focus on search engine optimization - what key phrases are worthwhile and which ones are a waste of your time
    Why your current data might be wrong, and a quick simple fix to solve it
    How to navigate this endless realm of reports and crush the overwhelm - (Looking right over our shoulder we guide you on our screen)
    How to analyze in lightning speed by looking only at the data you need to see
    Why potential customers immediately bolt for the exit on your web site - and you didn't even realize you had a problem!
    How to look at the information visually if you're not a numbers person - or just hate the endless numbers
    The insanely effective secret of marketers and what they're looking at
    How to explode your offline marketing results through measuring strategies - yes even newspaper advertising can be tracked
    What is really driving sales or leads to your business, and whats just wasting your time
    How to spy on your prospects and see whats working with them on your site
    How some marketing affects other marketing and whether it turns to money
    How to discover why your web sites failing within minutes of scanning the data
    How to measure a social media strategy immediately - we're talking the second you hit enter on that tweet or Facebook update
    Why certain pages on your web site are killing your business
    What content on your web site you shouldn't touch - or risk back-tracking months or even years of progress
    What the search engines really think your business is about and how to fix it
    And. the mystery behind online success, how some marketers seem to do everything right, and how you can apply this priceless observations to your business
    .and this is just the beginning. Once you have the basics down, taking actionable, measurable steps towards marketing improvement is easy.

That's just a small sample of what you'll find in this members only eCourse. There is over 5 hours of video training, watching our screens as we guide you to becoming an analytics master. And give you the roadmap you need to start creating your own ridiculously successful marketing campaigns.

The trainings are on average 10 minutes in length. This is a powerful way to learn. watch the video, then apply the learning to your own business! Progress at your own pace or cram all weekend long and implement everything. Whichever works best for you.

In addition, there is over 3 hours of special video case studies for online business management included. This is where the rubber hits the road and we apply all you've learned to real businesses, real data, real lives!

Plus (and probably more critical than any other part of the course) in addition to the all that you get in the members area training - you also receive Lifetime Membership to our monthly members only advanced trainings! Every month we continue to guide you by way of live webinars, special reports, or recorded case studies for members only to advance your learning and your results.

When you think about it, this really isn't a training course you buy, rather an investment into your businesses foundation - membership that will continue to give back for years to come. In fact the course continues to evolve every month as our members grow from the advanced members only trainings. And because this isn't just what we teach, but what we do - if you get stuck, we're just a comment or email away as our Analytics team monitors the members area conversation.

I don't care if you've never looked at a single page of web analytics in your life. Or if you're a veteran just trying to get further ahead with your results. Or if you've tried every shiny object that's come along and failed.

None of that matters.

The ONLY thing that matters.is your desire to get started. To start measuring ALL YOUR efforts and with laser focus, start taking the right actionable steps that bring in sales and new customers in a flood, fast and furious.

This isn't brain surgery. You might be able to figure it all out on your own. Eventually.

Or you can take advantage of the 10+ years of bumps, successes and failures figuring out how to maximize our results, and reduce effort. We've certainly made our mistakes trying to figure all this out, where to focus, what was really working, and what was completely a waste of our time. Lost staring at computer screens for hours, days even weeks - not realizing the time spent was all in vain.

There is absolutely no sane reason why you should want to waste years of your own life attempting to cover this same ground.

This is the course we would have killed to own when we started out.

Over 59 lectures and 17 hours of content!
    Proper Setup and Configuration of Google Analytics
    Clear Overview of Navigating Google Analytics
    Integration With Google Adwords and Webmaster Tools
    Clear Understanding of Reports and Action Steps Behind Them
    Advanced Customization of Data to Drill Into What You Need
    Advanced Events Measurement
    Support Group To Assist When You Get Stuck

What is the target audience?
    Anyone with a business marketing online or offline
    Anyone with a website
    Anyone looking to improve sales and lead conversions
    Online Business Managers Looking To Differentiate Themselves
    Marketing Companies Interested In Guiding Clients To Better Results
    Web Designers Looking To Differentiate Themselves

Curriculum

Instructor Biography
    The founder of GILL Media, and GILL Solutions Management Group of Companies, George over the last 20 years has developed multiple companies into successful businesses always focussing on the utilization of technology, the best people, and marketing to spearhead growth.

George's greatest passion is understanding businesses, challenges, and the needs required to be successful. Through this passion over the last two decades with his hands on approach, application of technology and love for helping people succeed, George has applied what he has learned into helping thousands grow and devlop their own successful businesses.

Now once again he has applied his knowledge into productive hands on elearning courses designed to help you grow your business.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:
    Kod:

5. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Craftsy - The Couture Dress with Susan Khalje
    .MP4, AVC, 2500 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 160 kbps, 2 Ch | 15 Lessons | 7 hrs 44 mins | + PDF | 8.73 GB
    Subject: Crafts/Sewing

From creating a muslin to adjusting fit and hand-stitching hems, Couturier Susan Khalje guides you step-by-step through couture sewing techniques!

Stop searching the ready-to-wear racks and learn how to sew a dress that fits like a dream! Once Susan Khalje teaches you these essential couture sewing techniques, you will have the skills to adapt the included Vogue pattern to create whatever dress you need - a swingy summer sleeveless, a classic winter-weight sheath with three-quarter sleeves or an elegant cocktail dress in seasonless black lace. Susan will help you construct a muslin and transfer the modifications to your pattern for a perfect fit, discover the magic of underlinings, achieve perfect set-in sleeves and finish your dress with flawless details like a hand-picked zipper.

[​IMG]

Kod:

6. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Building with Awareness: The Construction of a Hybrid Home
    DVDRip | English | AVI | 720 x 536 | XviD ~3750 Kbps | 29.970 fps
    MP3 | 128 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channel | 02:25:44 | 3.94 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Homebuilding, Repair, Design

Constructing a straw bale solar home requires the merging of solar design with alternative building techniques. Books are useful for accessing information on these topics quickly and easily, while videos are a great way to show actual building methods and techniques firsthand. The Building With Awareness DVD/guidebook combination brings you the best of both worlds. The award-winning DVD is inspiring and informative, with over five hours of material on every aspect of building a green home.

The handy reference guidebook complements the DVD, with color photographs, diagrams, suggestions, and step-by-step methods, all condensed into a nuts-and-bolts format. Used together, these two valuable resources provide a visually dynamic and easy-to-understand library of information. Take a front-row seat on the work site, learning from the experts as they notch and stack the straw bales and mix the mud. Learn about foundations, post-and-beam wall framing, roof construction and insulation, interior thermal mass walls for improved efficiency, rainwater cisterns, electrical wiring, and photovoltaic systems. Learn earth-plastering techniques that create beautiful wall finishes. Understand how window placement and other structural elements can help to heat and cool your home and lower your energy bills. See how the structure works as a whole and how both energy efficiency and superb aesthetics can come from the same materials. Ted Owens lives in Corrales, New Mexico, and lectures widely on sustainable design. He is president of Syncronos Design Incorporated, a company that promotes the use of appropriate technology and sustainability in our built environment.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:
    Kod:

7. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Online Trading Academy - Professional Trader Series
    32xDVDRip | MP4/AVC, ~470 kb/s | 640x480 | Duration: 32 hours | English: AAC, 76 kb/s (2 ch) | 10.2 GB
    Genre: Trading

This was originally uploaded as Online Trading Academy - Professional Forex Trader Series DVD Full Set. As several people pointed out it is not the Forex program, it is the full seven-day stocks program. It is from 2003-2004 so some things have changed in the meantime (obviously taxes for example) so look at this as a behind the scenes of what is driving the markets up and down. If you even remotely think you may do any trading, consider this a good beginning. I like the guy presenting this and I liked the background information he paints.

Trading is a competition between two sides where there is always a winner and a loser. In the Professional Trader course, you'll learn a simple, rules-based strategy which is designed to keep you on the winning side. This core strategy helps you to identify key market turning points and major moves in advance. Professional Trader focuses on stock trading, although the skills and discipline you will learn are applicable to any asset class.

The course is divided between Part 1 (2 days) and Part 2 (5 days); most students take them together but you can complete the two sections separately for convenience. Each day's agenda contains 2-3 powerful and fully interactive lectures led by a professional trader combined with 1-2 live trading sessions focusing on market analysis and trade execution.

Here is the description from the original post:
    This two-part 7 day course contains the foundational instruction that all of our teaching is based on. Even though the focus is on stock trading the main purpose of this course is to introduce you to the fundamental principles and methods that are vitally necessary to become successful in any aspect of trading or investing.
    Learning Objectives

Upon completion of this course you will have:
    * Learned to consistently identify low risk/high reward opportunities in the market
    * Developed a personal trading plan based on simple rule-based strategies
    * A clear understanding of the markets and time frames that best fit a style of trading to your personality, lifestyle, and risk tolerance.
    * Gained proficiency using direct access trading tools and Level II data to enhance decision making
    * Mastered the core foundational concepts including:
    o Performing different types of opportunity analysis (technical and fundamental)
    o Professional risk management
    o Identifying Support (demand) and Resistance (supply)
    o Buying and selling actions of professionals
    o Understanding and applying different order types
    o Building and managing a personalized Trading Plan
    o Recognizing technical chart patterns and monitoring trends
    o Using Fibonacci studies
    o Identifying moving averages and technical indicators
    o Identifying personal style of confidence and discipline for trading

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:

8. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Marco Lala - Fighting Secrets Videos
    .AVI, DivX5, 781 kbps, 320x240 | English, MP3, 56 kbps, 2 Ch | 23.3 hours | 8.22 GB
    Subject: Martial Arts

Everything you ever wanted to know about striking, grappling and conditioning. from one reliable source.

For the first time ever, you can get one of the most highly endorsed video training systems in the world! Law enforcement, military, high ranking instructors, mixed martial artists, sports athletes and other video instructors have purchased and endorsed these products for the past 2 decades! Get thousands of techniques drills & live fight footage. everything you ever wanted to know about striking and grappling but couldn't get from one reliable source. I've helped thousands of people in over 60 countries. I guarantee I can help you!

Contents
    Vol. 1: Neck Manipulation
    Features over 120 finishing holds including neck cranks, spine locks & naked chokes, throat strikes, variations & drills. No Gi. A must for the street.

Vol. 2: Neck Manipulation
    Over 115 finishing holds including advanced chokes & lapel strangles, variations and drills. More than 50 defenses against chokes.

Forbidden Leg Lock Techniques
    Completely breaks down hip, knee and ankle locks. Achilles' tendon and calf crushes fully covered. Unique drills make application of techniques virtually automatic. Now you'll master one of the most secretive areas of empty hand fighting!

Volume 1: Ju Jitsu Arm Locks
    40 plus armlocks in complete detail from side hold, forward and reverse scarf position, top, mount, etc.

Volume 2: Ju Jitsu Arm Locks
    Over 50 more armlocks that will amaze even advanced fighters. Includes standing applications.

Winning From Legs Around Top Position:1
    How to AVOID, Evade and Pass the Guard. Other video's don't even cover how to defeat the legs before and during a guard attempt. Here's how. Plus numerous passing techniques.

Winning From Legs Around Bottom Position:2
    How to secure, defend & fight from the guard! Totally dominate any match from this highly effective position.

Concepts & Conditioning for Grappling & Ground Fighting
    Learn what makes a grappler dangerous! Nearly 2 HOURS of training secrets & techniques not found on those other short expensive video's! Just the section on grips & their applications can mean winning or losing. Develop confidence in ANY confrontation. A must!

Advanced Grappling and Ground Fighting
    The sequel features explosive fight footage of Marco Lala; solo drills, escape strategies, how to finish.

Top Control Volume 1
    Dominating, flowing & striking from pinning positions. Have you wasted $50 on a 15 minute tape with one position. Learn what the others don't want you to know. Mount (& modified mount), side hold, top hold, one arm, scarf position, floating knee, reverse scarf & much, much more!

Top Control Volume 2
    This is the second video of the Top Control series. Dominating, flowing & striking from pinning positions. Have you wasted $50 on a 15 minute tape with one position. Learn what the others don't want you to know. Mount (& modified mount), side hold, top hold, one arm, scarf position, floating knee, reverse scarf & much, much more!

Bottom Position Fighting Volume 1
    Survival & Escape techniques from bottom positions. The most comprehensive series of escapes ever. Covers all the counters from Top Control Volumes 1 & 2. Includes dozens of variations. a must for any stylist.

Bottom Position Fighting Volume 2
    This is the second video of the Bottom Position Fighting series. Survival & Escape techniques from bottom positions. The most comprehensive series of escapes ever. Covers all the counters from Top Control Volumes 1 & 2. Includes dozens of variations. a must for any stylist.

Knock Out Any Attacker WITHIN SECONDS!
    See Sensei Lala - LIVE as he knocks out 4 challengers in ONE evening! Features training & self defense methods NOT SEEN in other video's or schools. Students with 6 months of this training have beaten Black Belts from many other styles! Triple your skills in 4 weeks.

Karate-Boxing Connection "Mastering Hand Techniques"
    Boxers are unbeatable when it comes to hand techniques. Tape features 1 Hr & 45 min. of training secrets never taught to Martial artists! Combo's, distance, timing, speed hitting, footwork, accuracy, fakes, self defense, drilling, (too much more to mention).

Iron Defense System
    Complete guide to blocking & evading Traditional blocks just don't work on the street. For the first time, this tape formalizes blocks, parries & evasions against attacks from any angle or body weapon! Covers defenses against shin kicks & weapon attacks!

Head Butts, Eye Gouging and Hair Pulling
    A scientific approach to dirty fighting! Learn how to realistically train these techniques and use them instantly. Best weapons to use against the eyes; use your head from any angle; escape holds with hair pulling.. plus much more!

Video Encyclopedia on Effective Kicking
    Over 30,000 kicks thrown in the production stages! 2 tape set! Mechanical break downs, time lapse video, REAL fight footage, training drills, self defense. Covers the simplest kicks to multiple flying kicks! Originally produced for instructors.

Destructive Low Kicks & Knee Attacks Vol. 1
    Discover the moves that gave even the legendary Bruce Lee his most difficult challenge. See why low kicks are banned in most schools & Organizations. Virtually impossible to block. Destroy opponents foundation before his 1st move! Learn what the Thai's & Japanese fighters use to dominate full contact!

Destructive Low Kicks & Knee Attacks Vol. 2
    This tape teaches the most advanced concepts on low, shin & knee kicking ever put on tape. Integrate with hands, high kicks and even ground fighting techniques! "Blind side" attacks & awesome fight scenario drills. Live fight footage, demo's & conditioning secrets.

Elbow techniques: Strikes, Joint locks & Escapes
    Actually 2 video's for the price of one! Completely breaks down the elbow as a striking weapon in close & on the ground. Reveals the most realistic arm locks for street defense. Also, never seen on other tapes.. escape from joint locks!

Ab Training Secrets
    Nearly 100 methods evaluated for various stages of performance. The best & most complete tape on abs ever produced! Features eye opening footage. Beginners, intermediate & advance routines included! Not a fake short cut!

Tettsu Bushi Jitsu's Inner Secrets
    The "No-Holds-Barred" Fighting System of the Iron Warrior Federation. In this high energy video, you will get an inside look at the extremely effective training and fighting system of Marco Lala. Find out why Marco's tapes are being considered some of the best tapes for the money. This action packed video features a biography, awesome live fight footage, his actual instructors and instructional segments from his #1 selling tapes! The best video on Martial Arts training.

Beyond Splits Vol. 1
    How to Achieve TOTAL BODY FLEXIBILITY at any age! Now called, "THE BEST STRETCHING TAPE EVER PRODUCED." Tips on proper workout clothes, times to stretch and proper care of body. No partners or expensive equipment. Reduce injuries. Maintain flexibility ALL DAY! Guaranteed!

Beyond Splits Vol. 2
    NEVER BEFORE SEEN SECRETS for passing that tough 6 to 12 inches from a Full Split! NEW Stretch "drills" maximize punching & kicking power by 200%. Beyond the 180 degree split now possible for the FIRST TIME! You must master VoL. 1.

[​IMG]

Kod:

9. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

The Fundamentals of Web Front-End Development
    MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 82 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 6 Hours | 1.41 GB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

HTML + CSS + BootStrap + JavaScript + JQuery to get you on the road of modern frontend design

More than 5 hours of lectures covering HTML, CSS, BootStrap, JavaScript and JQuery. You don't need to know every detail of the topics to get started on building your website.

9 projects as assignments will force you to learn through yourself, whose knowledge will eventually retain in your body.

Why this course?

There are many web front-end courses out there. This course has the following features:

You don't need to know every detail to get started. This course goes through the essential parts of each subject with examples, not to a wildly comprehensive level, but enough to get you started.
    HTML + CSS + BootStrap + JavaScript + JQuery. A good package of skills and pretty much what you need to start to build a modern website front-end.
    No detail steps for your projects. You have to rely on yourself to use the knowledge learned to build your own projects. This could be hard. However, you would definitely be able to achieve it with patience and efforts.

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:
    Kod:

10. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Truefire - Little by little 2 - Tommy Emmanuel
    (.mp4) in an interactive shell | English | MP4 + MP3 jam tracks + PDF tabs | 864 x 486 | AVC ~960 Kbps | 29.970 fps
    AAC | 128 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 07:20:33 | 3.39 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Guitar lesson

This interactive video course features over five hours of multi-angle video guitar lessons for full performance versions of Half Way Home, The Jolly Swagman, Locomotivation, Haba Na Haba, Tears For Jerusalem, Waiting For A Plane, The Finger Lakes, The Welsh Tornado, Ruby's Eyes, Jack Magic, Papa George, Countrywide, The Mighty Mouse, Moon River, Mountains of Illinois and Smokey Mountain Lullaby.

Hands down, Tommy Emmanuel is the most charismatic, soulful, accomplished and technically brilliant fingerstyle guitar player walking the planet today.

Tommy is also extraordinarily inventive on the fretboard, which makes learning his songs, and playing them correctly, extremely challenging because it's so difficult to discern exactly what Tommy is doing with both his right and left hands.

NOTE! Tab & notation is not available for this course - it is currently pending licensing.

Never before has such solid teaching material and so many educational tools been available to explore and master your favorite Tommy Emmanuel tunes!

For each of his tunes, Tommy first shares a little background on his inspiration for the composition and then performs the tune in its entirety. Tommy then steps you through a detailed note-by-note breakdown covering every section of the arrangement and every technique he employs during the performance; intros, verses, choruses, outros and even the improvisational sections - you get it all straight from Tommy.

Table of Contents
    162 Total Video Lessons

Little By Little
    Halfway Home: 1
    Halfway Home: 2
    Halfway Home: 3
    Halfway Home: 4
    Halfway Home: 5
    Halfway Home: 6
    Halfway Home: 7
    Halfway Home: 8
    Halfway Home: 9
    Halfway Home: 10
    The Jolly Swagman: 1
    The Jolly Swagman: 2
    The Jolly Swagman: 3
    The Jolly Swagman: 4
    The Jolly Swagman: 5
    The Jolly Swagman: 6
    The Jolly Swagman: 7
    The Jolly Swagman: 8
    The Jolly Swagman: 9
    The Jolly Swagman: 10
    Locomotivation: 1
    Locomotivation: 2
    Locomotivation: 3
    Locomotivation: 4
    Locomotivation: 5
    Locomotivation: 6
    Locomotivation: 7
    Locomotivation: 8
    Locomotivation: 9
    Locomotivation: 10
    Haba Na Haba: 1
    Haba Na Haba: 2
    Haba Na Haba: 3
    Haba Na Haba: 4
    Haba Na Haba: 5
    Haba Na Haba: 6
    Haba Na Haba: 7
    Haba Na Haba: 8
    Haba Na Haba: 9
    Haba Na Haba: 10
    Tears For Jerusalem: 1
    Tears For Jerusalem: 2
    Tears For Jerusalem: 3
    Tears For Jerusalem: 4
    Tears For Jerusalem: 5
    Tears For Jerusalem: 6
    Tears For Jerusalem: 7
    Tears For Jerusalem: 8
    Tears For Jerusalem: 9
    Tears For Jerusalem: 10
    Waiting For

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:
    Kod:

Preporučite stranicu