Signup Now
Da bi mogli da pišete na forumu, otvarate nove teme, kao i da vidite download
linkove morate prvo da se registrujete.

Ukoliko Vam nije jasan proces registracije, molimo vas da kliknete OVDE
Ako ste zaboravili lozinku, kliknite OVDE :)

Od igle do lokomotive - kolekcija tutorijala

Diskusija u 'Video Tutorijali' započeta od aleksandar1389, 24.06.2017.

1. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Truefire - Stu Hamm U: Tap Bass
    DATA-DVD | English | MP4 + PDF tabs + MP3 jam tracks | 720 x 406 | AVC ~966 kbps | 29.970 fps
    AAC 128 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 205 min | 1.84 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Guitar lesson

Tap bass is a relatively new technique favored by many of the world's top contemporary bass players. Tapping is a very expressive tool, which will significantly expand the colors, textures and sonic qualities you'll have at your disposal for any melodic application. Stu covers right-hand, left-hand and best of all - simultaneous two-hand tapping.

"Here at last is my entire curriculum for learning how to "tap" on the electric bass guitar! We'll start at the very beginning with some basic exercises to get your fingers trained and strengthened up. Once you have a basic understanding of the concepts and become familiar with the essential tapping techniques, we'll put it all to work and start making music! Take your time with this module - it will pay off big time for you!"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:
    Zao nam je, ali morate biti registrovani/prijavljeni da vidite ovaj sadržaj!
    Kod:

2. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Microsoft Excel: From Basics To Advanced In Rapid Time
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 10 | 1.36 GB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn Excel: Get What You Need To Know And Do In This Value For Money Course!

A complete template with additional formulas for Mac and PC added for easier use!

Loads of practice exercises!

See FOUR FREE Preview lectures below!

+++++++++++

Become the Excel expert in the room with this value for money course!

Receive your certificate on completion of this course!

+++++++++++

As a professor and data analyst I have worked with hundreds of people around the world advancing their skills in Excel. I developed a system that rapidly moved them from beginner to expert regardless of their starting skill level.

And now.I want to share this process with you so you can improve how you use data to inform performance, communicate results through meaningful charts and find information with razor sharp formulas.

++++++++++++

✔ 14+ Lectures and Over 3.5 hours of content!

✔ Easy to Learn Material-free template download available to get started

✔ Project Based Learning-Know Excel through this hands on approach

✔ Apply what you learn to your context

✔ Follow the Best Practices of Top Corporations For Your Context

Five-Star Review: Perfect for beginners.

Here are some facts about Excel:

Today, organizations continue to enjoy the many uses of MS Excel® and rely on the ubiquitous application to complete a wide variety of finance and accounting processes.

89% of companies use Excel for budgeting, planning and forecasting
    70% of companies use Excel for mission-critical financial processes
    83% of companies use Excel for month-end close processes
    Here's what we will cover in this course.

We start with the Excel terminology, formulas such as IF, SUM, COUNTIF, and then craft charts and tables. Finally, we tie it all together with pivot tables and VLOOKUP

Don't forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample my course. Are you ready to learn with me? By the end of this course students will know:

Excel terminology
    Formulas: IF, SUM, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP
    Charts, Tables
    Create and use pivot tables
    Don't wait another day to start learning Excel.

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

3. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Microsoft Excel: From Basics To Advanced In Rapid Time
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 10 | 1.36 GB

Learn Excel: Get What You Need To Know And Do In This Value For Money Course!

A complete template with additional formulas for Mac and PC added for easier use!

Loads of practice exercises!

See FOUR FREE Preview lectures below!

+++++++++++

Become the Excel expert in the room with this value for money course!

Receive your certificate on completion of this course!

+++++++++++

As a professor and data analyst I have worked with hundreds of people around the world advancing their skills in Excel. I developed a system that rapidly moved them from beginner to expert regardless of their starting skill level.

And now.I want to share this process with you so you can improve how you use data to inform performance, communicate results through meaningful charts and find information with razor sharp formulas.

++++++++++++

✔ 14+ Lectures and Over 3.5 hours of content!

✔ Easy to Learn Material-free template download available to get started

✔ Project Based Learning-Know Excel through this hands on approach

✔ Apply what you learn to your context

✔ Follow the Best Practices of Top Corporations For Your Context

Five-Star Review: Perfect for beginners.

Here are some facts about Excel:

Today, organizations continue to enjoy the many uses of MS Excel® and rely on the ubiquitous application to complete a wide variety of finance and accounting processes.

89% of companies use Excel for budgeting, planning and forecasting
    70% of companies use Excel for mission-critical financial processes
    83% of companies use Excel for month-end close processes
    Here's what we will cover in this course.

We start with the Excel terminology, formulas such as IF, SUM, COUNTIF, and then craft charts and tables. Finally, we tie it all together with pivot tables and VLOOKUP

Don't forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample my course. Are you ready to learn with me? By the end of this course students will know:

Excel terminology
    Formulas: IF, SUM, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP
    Charts, Tables
    Create and use pivot tables
    Don't wait another day to start learning Excel.

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

4. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Timothy Marc - SSM Build a Business 30 Day Challenge (2016)
    WEBRip | English | MP4 | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~724 kbps | 29.970 fps
    AAC | 126 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 10:56:56 | 4.72 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Entrepreneurs

"How Tim Built An Online Business That Funds A Life Of Freedom And Adventure!" During the next 30 days i'll show you the exact steps and specific directions to help you successfully create a "Freedom Business" - and you don't need a huge budget or prior knowledge to do it.

An exclusive Freedom Business training video delivered right to your inbox each day so you can follow along and build your business too!
    Was up on youtube September 1 - September 30, 2016

WHO IS THIS FOR?

- If you've read a bunch of business books and tried some online courses but are still confused as to how YOU can create YOUR successful online business

- If you already have a business but growth feels slow or you're too stressed from putting out fires all the time

- If you're sick to death of all the other stuff that's all "rah-rah" and no results

- If you're interested in creating internet campaigns that sell like crazy whilst minimising the amount of work you actually have to do

- If you want a proven plan based on millions of dollars worth of online sales and hundreds of our clients' results

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN

1. How to BREAK FREE by building a simple online business you can run from anywhere in the world

2. Why starting or growing an online business is the safest and most lucrative career investment you'll ever make

3. An exact formula for success so you can stop fumbling around and finally get the online business freedom you've always wanted

4. How to avoid the most common entrepreneurial mistakes by hearing from real people who started real Freedom Businesses

5. A precise step by step plan you can replicate on multiple businesses in multiple niches to scale profits and minimise risk

MEET TIMOTHY MARC

Your Freedom Business Mentor

Hey i'm Timothy Marc and after quitting my day-job-of-doom as an accountant ten years ago, i've been building online "Freedom Businesses" that allow me to travel the world and live a life of freedom and adventure.

I've also shown thousands of people from all around the world how to do the same through our official world #1 entrepreneurship program and community "The Secret Society Mastermind".

When not travelling, i work out of our Freedom Business Launch Lab and training studio in Melbourne, Australia where myself and our growing team create profitable online marketing campaigns for ourselves and our clients.

With the technology available these days there's never been a better time than right now to start an online business to fund the exact lifestyle you deserve, and I have the privilege of seeing hundreds of people do this in our community each and every year.

Wishing you all the best on your freedom journey.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

5. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Learning Path: Networking for Sysadmins
    HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~214 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: 17:30:44 | English: AAC, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 3,01 GB
    Genre: Development / Programming

Networking is a complex but essential area of study for system administrators. This Learning Path covers the ways users can connect to a network; the concepts of switching, routing, and internetworking; end-to-end protocols; end-to-end data; network security; and everything else you need to know to keep a network functioning smoothly.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

6. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Ryan Moran - Brand Builder Bootcamp 2.0
    WEBRip | English | MP4 + PDF Guides | 3840 x 2160 | AVC ~394 kbps | 25 fps
    AAC | 53.4 Kbps | 32.0 KHz | 1 channel | ~60 hours | 29.5 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Entrepreneurs

What Can An Entrepreneur That Makes Over $1 Million Dollars Per Month Teach You About Building A Million Dollar Brand? . Not As Much As His Clients, Who Have Used This Process To Do The Same In 12 Months Or Less.

Hey. Ryan here.
    If you're on this page, you most likely came from my free training, 0-1 Million in 12 Months.
    And you're looking to develop a new product and build a million dollar brand, using my step-by-step blueprint.
    The same blueprint I've used to create multiple million-dollar companies.

And more importantly, the same blueprint that has been used by many to:
    Create A Million Dollar Brand In A Year Or Less.

I'm not here to brag about my success, or that of our clients.
    You already know all of this.
    You've sat in on the free training.
    And you already know why we are doing this.

You're here because:

You want to learn exactly how to develop a brand that sells products that people want. and 100% confident that you can sell them at healthy profits.
    You want to build a brand that stands out from all the competition, because you have something of real value that you feel proud to sell.
    You want a brand that people believe in - one that people come back to over and over again - with lifelong customers that support everything you do, and buy everything you create.
    How To Get Crystal Clear On Your Product Idea (even if you don't have the slightest clue what you want to sell)
    How To Use Amazon And Other Internet Sites As Research Tools To Guarantee A Winning Product (so you don't end up creating something nobody wants)
    How To Develop Your Prototypes And Product Lines (without getting ripped off or bullied by a supplier)
    How To Fund Your Business (and how to do it without raising a single dollar)
    How To Find And Correctly Pitch Investors (if you need startup capital)

You're here because you want to create freedom and security in your life.
    You're here because you want to build something bigger than you.
    A business that will make money and make a difference, with or without your involvement.
    Something you can build and sell for millions of dollars, or pass onto the future generations of your family.

Who This Is Not For

This is not for those looking to "make a quick buck online".
    If you want to build a million dollar per year brand.
    It takes time, focus, and hustle.
    If you can't invest at least $5,000 into your business, and hustle hard for at least six months.
    .or at least use our training to raise the money to do so.
    This might not be for you.
    But if you understand that success belongs to those that are patient, disciplined, and focused.
    And you trust the proven process I'm about to lay out for you.

Brand Builder Bootcamp

Now, if you're still with me.
    If you understand that this course is a way to make the million dollar business happen faster and easier.
    If you understand that this will take years off your learning curve, and save you from painful and expensive "trial and error" lessons.
    If you know that building a million dollar brand from scratch can be hard work.
    If you're ready to invest in yourself, and put in the work.
    If you know that you need a proven blueprint to follow.

Laying The Foundation For Your Multi-Million Dollar Brand

Stage Zero is where your ideas come to life, get validated, and your brand starts to get built.
    You will learn exactly how to validate your ideas (so you don't pursue the wrong idea), and turn them into physical products that people want.

Going To Market, Making Sales, And Staying Profitable From Day One
    Now, if you're still with me.
    If you understand that this course is a way to make the million dollar business happen faster and easier.
    If you understand that this will take years off your learning curve, and save you from painful and expensive "trial and error" lessons.
    If you know that building a million dollar brand from scratch can be hard work.
    If you're ready to invest in yourself, and put in the work.
    If you know that you need a proven blueprint to follow.

How To Find And Attract Your First Customers (even if you've never sold anything in your life)
    How To Launch Profitably, So That You Have Momentum From Day One (this will show you exactly what to spend your money on, and more importantly, what NOT TO spend it on)
    Getting Your Product Onto Amazon.com (and having them fulfill all your orders for you)

Where To Get Massive Exposure For Your Business (so that you have customers knocking down your door from the very beginning)
    How To Have Customers Waiting For You (so that you can take orders and be profitable IMMEDIATELY)
    How To Pre-Sell Your Product And Fund Your Entire Business (so that you don't have to worry about your business eating into your bank account)
    Stage one will be the most exciting part of your journey.

You'll have your first product in the market, and generating your first few sales.
    You'll get feedback directly from your customers, and use that to improve your processes, and products.

This is where the momentum builds, and takes us straight into..

Scaling To The Million Dollar Level

In this section, you will learn exactly how to grow your business into a million dollar brand.

This is all about taking advantage of existing sales channels that already have hundreds of thousands of your ideal customers waiting to hear from you

You'll discover:

How To Get Your Products Ranked On The First Page Of Amazon.com (and get in front of millions of people searching for your product each day)
    How To Create Strategic Promotional Relationships (and take advantage of other people's huge audiences)
    How To Build A List That Buys From You Every Time You Send An E-mail (so that have a direct line to your customers to launch new products and rapidly increase your profits)

How To Outrank Your Competitors (so that you get more free customers, exposure, market share, and company value)
    How To Use Social Media To Grow Your Audience, Make People Aware of Your Brand, And Increase Customer Loyalty
    How To Engage Your Customers And Incentivize Them To Leave Five Star Reviews (the more reviews you get, the more sales you get)
    How To Profitably Acquire Customers With Paid Traffic (so that you can comfortably and predictably grow and scale your business *on demand* without depending on any outside sales channels)
    How To Build Relationships With Relevant Influencers (so that you get your product in front of hundreds of *their* followers extremely quickly)
    Stage Two is all about marketing your brand, and reinforcing your position in the market.

This is where you will uncover your best selling strategies, learn exactly why your customers choose you over the competitors, and develop lifelong relationships with your customers.

At this stage, your business might be growing too fast (a good problem to have), and that's why the next stage is all about..

Building A Breakthrough Brand

Stage three is all about automating your empire, preparing to sell your company, and have retail stores knocking on your door.

You'll discover:

How To Get Other People To Build Your Business (and remove yourself from the day to day operations of the business)
    How To Present Your Products To Retailers (so that you have worldwide exposure for your products and your brand)
    How To Strategically Fund Your Company For Scale

How To Automate Your Customer Acquisition Systems (so you are constantly getting customers, making them happy, and increasing loyalty. on auto-pilot)
    How To Position Your Company To Be Acquired For Millions Of Dollars (so that you can exit the business if you want to)
    Stage three is where you'll learn how to build out your brand in a bigger way, and move beyond e-commerce and into retail.

This is where you focus on creating an automated machine that grows without you, and scaling your proven success into something bigger, predictable, and repeatable.

At this point, you may already be a million dollar brand, and the focus is on

expanding aggressively.

Value: $1997
    More Info:
    Kod:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kod:

7. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Lynda - 2D Game Design and Development Essential Training
    Size: 143 MB | Duration: 1h 9m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
    Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English

With today's wide range of game development tools and engines, it's easy to get started making 2D games with very little effort. But for your game to succeed, you need to plan it right from the start. Jesse Freeman walks you through everything you need to know to design and develop your first 2D game, from picking an engine, building artwork, and incorporating sound, to publishing and marketing the finished game. Along with high-level strategies, Jesse reviews the tools that you need to make development easier and faster-because the last thing you want to do is reinvent the wheel. Learn the fundamentals to designing 2D games from scratch and spend your energy on making great games.

Topics include:
    * Picking a framework
    * Playing more games
    * Documenting your ideas
    * Getting feedback
    * Prototyping a game
    * Polishing and optimizing your game
    * Publishing and marketing your game

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

8. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

SEO " Double Your Traffic in less than a Month "
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 5 | 102 MB

Shout out on road can help you sales shout in online people can hear more loud and louder

This is all about marketing From "aha" to "oh shit", I'm sharing everything on my journey which helps you say hell ya

Hey, I'm Neil Patel. I'm determined to make a business in Bangalore successful. My only question is, will it be yours?

Hop in check into the course explore the video which are hidden which allow you lean about marketing and there technique which will make you to sell anything in web so here i am explaining all the things which you need to learn to sell much more faster and easier then anyother

I am ready To Teach and wore you ready to increase your sales

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

9. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Design Patterns in Swift: Creational
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 221 MB

Swift 3.0 brings major improvements and additions to the core language and Standard Library. This course is an overview of the creational design patterns and the way they are used using Swift 3.0, Apple's popular programming language.

Software design patterns are standard, proven ways to solve various problems programmers encounter. In this course, Design Patterns in Swift: Creational, you'll learn about the creational patterns using UML diagrams and practical Swift code examples. You'll begin the course with an introductory module about the history of design patterns, the values they provide, and their limitations. A brief Unified Modeling Language Primer will introduce the concepts and the diagrams used throughout this course. Next, you'll jump right into the creational patterns, which will feature the Singleton first. You'll explore thread safety using Grand Central Dispatch, generics, and readers. Then, you'll discover the Prototype pattern and concepts like the cloning of value and reference types, the difference between shallow and deep copying of objects, and under-the-hood optimizations like the copy-on-write. Finally, you'll learn the Builder pattern followed by the Factory Method design pattern. By the end of this course, you will be better prepared to implement creational design patterns in Swift.

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

10. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Član

Zahvala:
    [​IMG]

Design Patterns in Swift: Creational
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 221 MB

Swift 3.0 brings major improvements and additions to the core language and Standard Library. This course is an overview of the creational design patterns and the way they are used using Swift 3.0, Apple's popular programming language.

Software design patterns are standard, proven ways to solve various problems programmers encounter. In this course, Design Patterns in Swift: Creational, you'll learn about the creational patterns using UML diagrams and practical Swift code examples. You'll begin the course with an introductory module about the history of design patterns, the values they provide, and their limitations. A brief Unified Modeling Language Primer will introduce the concepts and the diagrams used throughout this course. Next, you'll jump right into the creational patterns, which will feature the Singleton first. You'll explore thread safety using Grand Central Dispatch, generics, and readers. Then, you'll discover the Prototype pattern and concepts like the cloning of value and reference types, the difference between shallow and deep copying of objects, and under-the-hood optimizations like the copy-on-write. Finally, you'll learn the Builder pattern followed by the Factory Method design pattern. By the end of this course, you will be better prepared to implement creational design patterns in Swift.

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Kod:

Preporučite stranicu