Signup Now
Da bi mogli da pišete na forumu, otvarate nove teme, kao i da vidite download
linkove morate prvo da se registrujete.

Ukoliko Vam nije jasan proces registracije, molimo vas da kliknete OVDE
Ako ste zaboravili lozinku, kliknite OVDE :)

Landwhale: On Turning Insults Into Nicknames, Why Body Image Is Hard, and How Diets Can Kiss My Ass

Diskusija u 'Strane Knjige' započeta od aleksandar1389, 16.05.2018.

1. aleksandar1389

aleksandar1389 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Jes Baker, "Landwhale: On Turning Insults Into Nicknames, Why Body Image Is Hard, and How Diets Can Kiss My Ass"
    ISBN: 1580056814 | 2018 | EPUB | 272 pages | 1 MB

By the author of Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls and a heroine of the body image movement, an intimate, gutsy memoir about being a fat woman

Jes Baker burst onto the body positivity scene when she created her own ads mocking Abercrombie & Fitch for discriminating against all body types-a move that landed her on the Today Show and garnered a loyal following for her raw, honest, and attitude-filled blog missives.

Building on the manifesta power of Things, this memoir goes deeply into Jes's inner life, from growing up a fat girl to dating while fat. With material that will have readers laughing and crying along with Jes's experience, this new book is a natural fit with her irreverent, open-book style.

A deeply personal take, Landwhale is a glimpse at life as a fat woman today, but it's also a reflection of the unforgiving ways our culture still treats fatness, all with Jes's biting voice as the guide.

Kod:
    Zao nam je, ali morate biti registrovani/prijavljeni da vidite ovaj sadržaj!
    Kod:
    Zao nam je, ali morate biti registrovani/prijavljeni da vidite ovaj sadržaj!

Preporučite stranicu