Signup Now
Da bi mogli da pišete na forumu, otvarate nove teme, kao i da vidite download
linkove morate prvo da se registrujete.

Ukoliko Vam nije jasan proces registracije, molimo vas da kliknete OVDE
Ako ste zaboravili lozinku, kliknite OVDE :)

Kolekcija Sci - Fi naucna fantastika (sa i bez prevoda)

Diskusija u 'Torrent Filmovi' započeta od Torrent Maniak, 16.12.2016.

1. Torrent Maniak

Torrent Maniak Ja sam opasni čika....... Moderator

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
  2. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    Forbidden Planet (1956)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When Adams and his crew are sent to investigate the silence from a planet inhabited by scientists, he finds all but two have died. Dr. Morbius and his daughter Altaira have somehow survived a hideous monster which roams the planet. Unknown to Adams, Morbius has made a discovery, and has no intention of sharing it (or his daughter!) with anyone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

720p
    779.24 MB

Hidden Content:
    **Skriveni sadržaj: Morate kliknuti 'Hvala' prije nego sto mognete vidjeti skriveni post.**

Prevod Filma:

Dodate datoteke:

Poslednja izmena: 21.12.2016
  3. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    Journey To The Seventh Planet (1962) + prevod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Journey to the Seventh Planet is a 1962 science fiction film. It was directed by Sid Pink, written by Pink and Ib Melchior, and shot in Denmark with a budget of only US$75,000. The seventh planet of the title is Uranus, and a crew is being dispatched there by the United Nations on a mission of space exploration. The film's ideas of astronauts exploring outer space only to confront their inner mindscapes and memories precede the similar-themed 1972 film Solaris by a full decade (although the novel Solaris precedes this film by a year). The film is also reminiscent of Ray Bradbury's 1948 short story "Mars Is Heaven!" that appeared in the 1950 book The Martian Chronicles

During their journey to Uranus, in the year 2001, an alien presence briefly assumes control of the crew's minds. They awaken safely but notice that a long - and unexplained - period of time has passed by. Upon landing, the crew finds a forested land oddly like Earth's, rather than the cold, bleak world they were expecting. This forest is surrounded by a mysterious barrier. One of the crew pushes his arm through the barrier, only to have it frozen.

New features and forms begin to appear each time they are imagined by the crew. A familiar-looking village appears, complete with attractive women the various male crew members have known in the past. Soon, they must face a series of strange beasts including a giant bi-pedal cyclopean rodent and a lobster-like insect. The crew realizes that they have been the victims of mind control by a gigantic one-eyed brain living in a cave. There, they are confronted by the "Being," whose mysterious brain cuts to the inner thoughts of the explorers and causes their thoughts to appear as seemingly real. The brain-Being plans to possess the astronauts' bodies and have them take it with them back to Earth where it will implement a plan for global domination. The crew gradually come to realize their peril and start to fight back against the presence, even eliciting aid from the sympathetic women. They must then confront the Being in its lair while it assaults each with monsters spawned from their fears.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dodate datoteke:

Poslednja izmena: 18.12.2016
    biberija, novaklos i platinasrebro se ovo sviđa.
  4. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    The Last Man on Earth (1964) + prevod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When a plague devastated life on Earth, the population died or became a sort of zombie living in the dark. Dr. Robert Morgan is the unique healthy survivor on the planet, having a routine life for his own survival: he kills the night creatures along the day and maintains the safety of his house, to be protected along the night. He misses his beloved wife and daughter, consumed by the outbreak, and he fights against his loneliness to maintain mentally sane. When Dr. Morgan finds the contaminated Ruth Collins, he uses his blood to heal her and he becomes the last hope on Earth to help the other contaminated survivors. But the order of this new society is scary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1080p
    1.23 GB

Dodate datoteke:

5. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    One Million Years B.C. (1966)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Caveman Tumak is banished from his savage tribe. He finds a brief home among a group of gentle seacoast dwelling cave people until he is banished from them as well. Missing him, one of their women, Loana leaves with him, deciding to face the harsh prehistoric world with its monsters and volcanos as a couple.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

720p
    1.21G

Hidden Content:
    **Skriveni sadržaj: Morate kliknuti 'Hvala' prije nego sto mognete vidjeti skriveni post.**

1080p
    1.92G

Hidden Content:

Poslednja izmena od urednika: 18.12.2016
    novaklos, petsne i platinasrebro se ovo sviđa.
  6. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    The Andromeda Strain (1971) + prevod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When virtually all of the residents of Piedmont, New Mexico, are found dead after the return to Earth of a space satellite, the head of the US Air Force's Project Scoop declares an emergency. Many years prior to this incident, a group of eminent scientists led by Dr. Jeremy Stone advocated for the construction of a secure laboratory facility that would serve as a base in the event an alien biological life form was returned to Earth from a space mission. Stone and his team - Drs. Dutton, Leavitt and Hall - go to the facility, known as Wildfire, and try to first isolate the life form while determining why two people from Piedmont (an old wino and a six-month-old baby) survived. The scientists methodically study the alien life form unaware that it has already mutated and presents a far greater danger in the lab, which is equipped with a nuclear self-destruct device should it manage to escape.

Režija:

Robert Wise

Glumci:

Arthur Hill as Dr. Jeremy Stone
    David Wayne as Dr. Charles Dutton
    James Olson as Dr. Mark Hall
    Kate Reid as Dr. Ruth Leavitt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(nema prevod)

1080p
    1.95 GB

Hidden Content:

:download:

720p,926.13 MB,prevod​

Dodate datoteke:

7. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    The Omega Man (1971) + prevod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Due to an experimental vaccine, Dr. Robert Neville is the only survivor of an apocalyptic war waged with biological weapons. The plague caused by the war has killed everyone else except for a few hundred deformed, nocturnal people calling themselves "The Family". The plague has caused them to become sensitive to light, as well as homicidally psychotic. They believe science and technology to be the cause of the war and their punishment, and Neville, as the last symbol of science, the old world, and a "user of the wheel", must die. Neville, using electricity, machinery, and science attempts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1080p
    1.87G

Hidden Content:

720p,1.19GB, Prevod

Dodate datoteke:

platinasrebro, novaklos i hobit1 se ovo sviđa.
  8. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) + prevod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jedan od najpoznatijih filmova svih vremena, 2001: Svemirska odiseja, je i dan danas užitak za oči i uši. Epska priča o evoluciji čovječansta.

Astronaut David Bowmann (K. Dullea) pozvan je u glavni stožer svemirskih istraživanja da preuzme, zajedno sa svojom skupinom, nov i vrlo neobičan zadatak. Zapovijed je dokučiti tajanstvenu, misterioznu funkciju geometrijski pravilnog crnog monolita iz Mjesečeva kratera. Kontrola leta povjerena je najnovijem modelu računala - HAL-u 9000. No, računalo zakazuje i David ostaje u svemiru doživjevši potpunu preobrazbu.

"2001: Odiseju u svemiru" fabularno je nemoguće prepričati. Riječ je o vjerojatno najuspješnijem i "najistinskijem" znanstveno-fantastičnom filmu svih vremena. Scenarij su napisali Arthur Clarke i Stanley Kubrick prema Clarkovu romanu "The Sentinel". Film karakterizira vjerojatno najveća elipsa u povijesti kinematografije - rez koji preskače vrijeme od 3 milijuna godina - od butne kosti čovjekolikoga majmuna koji u njoj nalazi svoje prvo oružje do svemirskog broda u slobodnom letu svemirskim prostranstvima. Sam kraj filma, smatraju mnogi povjesničari žanra, mjesto je gdje staje ljudska mašta, a Arthur Clarke izjavio je u jednom intervjuu: "Ako netko razumije kraj toga filma, onda Stanley i ja nismo uspjeli". Zanimljiva je još jedna njegova izjava: "Onaj koji će željeti snimiti film koji će nadmašiti Odiseju, morat će ga snimati na samom mjestu". Film je bio nominiran za Oscara za režiju, originalni scenarij i scenografiju, a osvojio ga je za najbolje vizualne efekte (S. Kubrick).

Režija:

Stanley Kubrick

Uloge:

Keir Dullea as Dr. Dave Bowman
    Gary Lockwood as Dr. Frank Poole
    William Sylvester as Dr. Heywood R. Floyd
    Daniel Richter as Moon-Watcher

O Filmu

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dodate datoteke:

9. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    Æon Flux (2005) + prevod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Iako smješten u daleku nam budućnost, "Æon Flux" je film koji svoju tematiku i estetiku ne iscrpljuje samo u okvirima znanstvene fantastike, nego u atraktivan akcijski komplet ubacuje i dramu vlastita identiteta, kriminalistički film istrage, kao i politički triler...

Godina je 2415., 400 godina je prošlo otkad je smrtonosni virus polovicu čovječanstva zbrisao s lica Zemlje. Preživjeli prebivaju u Bragni, utvrđenom gradu okruženom zidom kako bi zaštitio zdrave od virusom zaraženog ostatka planeta. Svijet unutar zidina skoro je savršen, barem u očima onih koji ga predvode, i taj se svijet sve bolje upoznaje sa savršenim ubojicom.

Æon Flux (Charlize Theron) je tajanstvena žena ubojica koja radi za skupinu odmetnika koja se kreće kroz gradsko podzemlje, a predvodi je Handler (Frances McDormand). Æonin novi zadatak je usmrtiti Trevora Goodchilda (Marton Csokas), člana vijeća koje upravlja gradom. Međutim, kada Æoninu mlađu sestru ubiju vladini agenti, ona zanemaruje naredbe te odlučuje zaštititi Trevora jer pretpostavlja da mu brat Oren (Jonny Lee Miller) namješta igru. Handler doznaje da se Æon oglušila o naredbe te naređuje da je se kao neposlušnu eliminira. Æon riskira sve što ima, ali u bijegu otkriva mnoge tajne i odgovore na pitanja o vlastitoj, nepoznatoj joj prošlosti, kao i o pravoj istini o pozadini grada Bragna.

Redateljica Karyn Kusama film je obogatila i vizualnim igrarijama podrijetlom iz videoigrica stoga je konačni rezultat vrhunski komad moderne zabave.

Režiser:
    Karyn Kusama

Uloge:

Charlize Theron as Aeon Flux

Marton Csokas as Trevor Goodchild

Jonny Lee Miller as Oren Goodchild

Sophie Okonedo as Sithandra

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dodate datoteke:

Poslednja izmena: 16.12.2016
  10. Torrent Maniak

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    Armageddon (1998)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hollywoodskom producentu Jerryju Bruckheimeru pošlo je za rukom nešto što nije većini današnjih redatelja. Naime, već odavno o njemu se govori i piše, makar i u negativnom smislu, kao o "autoru", dakle čovjeku iz čijih se filmova itekako da iščitati njegov osobni stil i svjetonazor.Bruckheimer je producirao akcijske spektakle (Pearl Harbor, Hrid, Con Air) koji zbog njegove nepogrešive intuicije i proračunatosti kompanijama koje ih produciraju donose stotine i stotine milijuna dolara...

Samo 18 dana dijeli Zemlju od sudara s meteorom veličine Teksasa, koji će uništiti sve oblike života. Stručnjaci NASA-e na čelu s direktorom Danom Trumanom (B. B. Thornton), ne imajući drugog izlaza, pozivaju u pomoć najvećeg stručnjaka u bušenju nafte Harryja S. Stampera (B. Willis) na hitno savjetovanje. Harryja, međutim, muče sasvim drugi problemi: njegov najbolji radnik, A. J. Frost (B. Affleck) ujedno je i ljubavnik njegove kćeri Grace (L. Tyler). U trenutku dok poludjeli Harry pokušava ubiti svog budućeg zeta iznenada se pojavi delegacija NASA-e i odvlači ga u njihovo središte. Trumanova ideja je poslati u svemir ekspediciju koja će sletjeti na meteor, probušiti duboku rupu i u njoj aktivirati nuklearnu bombu. Harry prihvaća zadatak, ali pod uvjetom da sam izabere članove ekipe...

Redatelj "Armagedona" je Michael Bay, a scenarij za ovu ležernu priču napisala su dvojica vrlo uglednih scenarista Scott Rosenberg i Robert Towne.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

720p
    698.71 MB

Hidden Content:

Prevod Filma

Dodate datoteke:

Poslednja izmena: 21.12.2016
    platinasrebro se ovo sviđa.

Preporučite stranicu