Signup Now
Da bi mogli da pišete na forumu, otvarate nove teme, kao i da vidite download
linkove morate prvo da se registrujete.

Ukoliko Vam nije jasan proces registracije, molimo vas da kliknete OVDE
Ako ste zaboravili lozinku, kliknite OVDE :)

E-learning, Razni Video Kursevi itd.

Diskusija u 'Video Tutorijali' započeta od raI10, 14.02.2016.

1. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography
    Duration: 1+ hr | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 369 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

[​IMG]
    Duration: 1+ hr | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 369 MB
    Learn how to use your camera intuitively. Learn through doing rather than memorizing.
    !
    You'll learn how all those buttons and dials work on your Canon DSLR. Including the exercises, this course will take you about 2.5 hours. Through the exercises you'll do and through the explanations of the concepts, JP is committed that you retain the information there is to retain without memorizing.
    There is about an hour of video lecture which covers exposure, aperture, shutter speed and the mode dial (Auto, P, S, A and M). Images will be shown as examples. The exercises will be explained fully. This course is perfect for anyone who considers themselves a beginner with their Canon DSLR or for anyone who has some existing knowledge about how their camera works but hasn't quite put all the puzzle pieces together when it comes to how aperture and shutter speed work together. This class is for you if you don't know how all the modes (Auto, P, S, A and M) work on your camera and when you should be using each mode.
    Contents:
    Over 8 lectures and 1 hour of content!
    You will learn how to see your images in a more sophisticated way, like a professional photographer.
    You will add exposure to your photographer's tool belt and learn how it impacts many visual elements of your images.
    You will learn how to adjust your aperture and why you would choose one aperture over another.
    You will learn how to adjust your shutter speed and why you would choose one shutter speed over another.
    You will learn how all of the modes (Auto, P, S, A and M) work and when you should be using each mode.
    You will learn to recognize the difference between depth-of-field blur and motion blur.

DOWNLOAD

Kod:
    Zao nam je, ali morate biti registrovani/prijavljeni da vidite ovaj sadržaj!

2. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    Beginner's Fingerpicking Guitar - Taught by Fred Sokolow
    DVDRip | AVI/DX50, ~1197 kb/s | 640x480 | Duration: 01:09:40 | English: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | + PDF Booklet | 668 MB
    Genre: Guitar Lessons

This DVD is the follow-up lesson to Fred Sokolow's Beginner's Fingerpicking Guitar. It presents six classic fingerpicking tunes, including solos and accompaniments, with a bluesy and country flavour.

Fred plays and sings each arrangement up to speed and then slows them down explaining any unusual or difficult licks. Close-up views of both hands make it easy to learn the arrangements.
    You'll Learn:
    * How to fingerpick in several keys
    * Soloing and accompaniment in standard, dropped D and open D tunings
    * Moveable chord formations
    * Several major scales
    * A fingerpicking scale exercise
    * Melodies and alternating thumb-bass at the same time.
    Lots of well known tunes including Stealin', Stagolee, Wabash Cannonball, Nine Pound Hammer, Sloop John B, Jamaica Farewell, St. James Infirmary Blues, Careless Love, House Of The Rising Sun, Scarborough Fair and Streets Of Laredo.

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

3. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    Beginner's Fingerpicking Guitar - Taught by Fred Sokolow
    DVDRip | AVI/DX50, ~1197 kb/s | 640x480 | Duration: 01:09:40 | English: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | + PDF Booklet | 668 MB
    Genre: Guitar Lessons

This DVD is the follow-up lesson to Fred Sokolow's Beginner's Fingerpicking Guitar. It presents six classic fingerpicking tunes, including solos and accompaniments, with a bluesy and country flavour.

Fred plays and sings each arrangement up to speed and then slows them down explaining any unusual or difficult licks. Close-up views of both hands make it easy to learn the arrangements.
    You'll Learn:
    * How to fingerpick in several keys
    * Soloing and accompaniment in standard, dropped D and open D tunings
    * Moveable chord formations
    * Several major scales
    * A fingerpicking scale exercise
    * Melodies and alternating thumb-bass at the same time.
    Lots of well known tunes including Stealin', Stagolee, Wabash Cannonball, Nine Pound Hammer, Sloop John B, Jamaica Farewell, St. James Infirmary Blues, Careless Love, House Of The Rising Sun, Scarborough Fair and Streets Of Laredo.

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

4. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    Bitcoin Trading 101
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 442 MB

====
    Profitable Bitcoin Trading Strategies for Bitcoin Daytrading
    The CryptoCurrency Market is still in its infancy and has experienced explosive growth in the last few years, as The Market has grown aware of the current and future usefulness of cryptocurrencies. Pioneering the way is Bitcoin (BTC), the leader of the movement with a $4.5bn market cap.
    Bitcoin is New...Fun...Dangerous...Volatile all at once. The volatility of bitcoin makes it great as a trading instrument, and thats what i am going to focus on here.
    In heavility volatile periods bitcoin can move 20-50% in a single day. Which presents a massive opportunity for day traders to get in on the action.
    What you will learn in this course is:
    The Potential of Bitcoin
    How to get started trading Bitcoin
    How to recognize trade set-ups on Bitcoin Charts
    When to Buy Bitcoin (long)
    When to Sell Bitcoin (Short)
    How to trade Bitcoin profitably
    How to manage your risk
    The course is a series of videos and handouts to reinforce the trading knowledge you need going forward. You can complete the course in under 2 hours and be ready to go.
    This course is a MUST if you want to take advantage of a great instrument to trade, and to get in at the ground level, while the number of players is low.
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

5. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    Blogging: Increase Blog Traffic Without Ad
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 272 MB

Learn advanced blogging tactics including SEO & Social Media Marketing to increase your blog's traffic by at least 153%

Course Updated Again for 2016
    Come with me on a journey to increasing your blog traffic without Advertising
    Are you blogging and not getting enough organic traffic?
    Are you producing consistent content and feel like no one is reading your content?
    Do you want to increase your blog's organic traffic by 153% or more ?
    If you answered YES to any of the above question, this course is for you. May be you are blogging for money or blogging for business, this course will teach you the strategies I have used to increase website traffic for 100s of clients. I have covered specific tools and processes I have used in last 10 years. This course covers these main areas
    A) Producing compelling blog content
    How to find popular topics in your niche and write what your readers want to read
    What tools you can use to optimize your content for readers and Google (SEO)
    B) How to promote your blog using strategies like
    Social media marketing
    Email outreach and marketing
    Content repurposing
    Content curation
    Communities websites
    C) How to measure your efforts & increase blog traffic
    Use google analytics to find hidden opportunities
    How to identify whats already popular with your blog readers
    After taking this course you will know exactly how to increase your blog traffic by 153% or more. I have used these steps to produce results for several clients and I will share the real life case studies (and examples) with you

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

6. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    Blogging: Increase Blog Traffic Without Ad
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 272 MB

Learn advanced blogging tactics including SEO & Social Media Marketing to increase your blog's traffic by at least 153%

Course Updated Again for 2016
    Come with me on a journey to increasing your blog traffic without Advertising
    Are you blogging and not getting enough organic traffic?
    Are you producing consistent content and feel like no one is reading your content?
    Do you want to increase your blog's organic traffic by 153% or more ?
    If you answered YES to any of the above question, this course is for you. May be you are blogging for money or blogging for business, this course will teach you the strategies I have used to increase website traffic for 100s of clients. I have covered specific tools and processes I have used in last 10 years. This course covers these main areas
    A) Producing compelling blog content
    How to find popular topics in your niche and write what your readers want to read
    What tools you can use to optimize your content for readers and Google (SEO)
    B) How to promote your blog using strategies like
    Social media marketing
    Email outreach and marketing
    Content repurposing
    Content curation
    Communities websites
    C) How to measure your efforts & increase blog traffic
    Use google analytics to find hidden opportunities
    How to identify whats already popular with your blog readers
    After taking this course you will know exactly how to increase your blog traffic by 153% or more. I have used these steps to produce results for several clients and I will share the real life case studies (and examples) with you

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

7. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    7 Ways to Healing The Gut Naturally
    .MP4, AVC, 4500 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 256 kbps, 2 Ch | 28 mins | 960 MB
    Featuring: Kate Reardon, James Colquhoun

Hippocrates may have been on to something when he said; All disease begins in the gut.....
    As time goes on, we are learning more and more about the importance of maintaining a healthy gut. But do we know how to tap into our body's wisdom and achieve this?
    In this FMTV exclusive interview, Naturopathic Doctor, Nutritionist, and Energetic Healer Kate Reardon evokes her knowledge on all things gut health with the Founder of Food Matters, James Colquhoun, and provides you with the 7 steps to achieving a healthy digestive system.
    Learn to nourish your gut and heal your mind, body and spirit!

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

8. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    A+ Essays: A Structured Approach to Successful Essay Writing
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 6 Hours | 2.12 GB

Learn the tips and tools of successful writers from a college professor with twenty years of experience grading essays.

Many students become anxious at the prospect of having to write an essay or term paper. They don't understand the conventions for organizing essays, and they don't know how to manage their time and the writing process.
    The result is that many students enter college without the skills necessary to succeed simply because they were never properly taught how to write essays.
    This course aims to overcome this problem by offering a systematic framework for essay writing that removes the mystery and presents a clear path for moving from idea to outline to completed first draft.
    A STRUCTURED APPROACH TO SUCCESSFUL ESSAY WRITING
    The most efficient way to improve your essay writing is to focus on the key structural features that define successful writing at the essay level. An essay can be written beautifully, but if it's missing key structural elements (like a well defined thesis statement), it will fail as an essay.
    This course provides a set of concepts and tools for thinking about, analyzing and fixing problems with the structural elements of your essay.
    CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW
    Students in this course will learn how essay writing skills are related to "deep reading" and "deep thinking" skills, and why this is increasingly important in today's world. You will also learn how standards of good essay writing are related to standards of good written communication more broadly. You'll learn why academic essays are structured the way they are, how essay style is related to essay structure, how to approach the writing process, and how to organize your time so that you can actually get the work done before the deadline.
    But the centerpiece of the course is two detailed case studies. In one of them I take a short student essay that has some serious problems, analyze the structural issues and rewrite that essay from start to finish.
    In another case study I take an actual essay assignment from an actual college class, that I don't teach, and take that essay from initial brainstorming and researching to a detailed outline to a completed first draft with a reference list and inline reference citations.
    At the end of this course you will feel more confident about your ability to successfully complete essay assignments in school, and you will have a greater understanding of the skills and habits of successful writers.
    NOTE: ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS LOVE THIS CONTENT
    I have a lot of positive feedback about this content over the years. College and universities from around the world have paid me thousands of dollars to license the use of these videos on their institutional servers (libraries, academic integrity programs, etc.).
    Here are some of the institutions that have purchased copies of these videos for use on their own institutional servers:
    Michigan State University
    University of South Florida
    Forest Train Academy
    Harvard Kennedy School
    Lawrence High School
    Wayland Public Schools
    Wentville School District
    . among others.
    But I would like to share this content with as wide an audience as possible, and Udemy is a fabulous platform for hosting it.

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

9. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]
    AWAI - The Barefoot Writer Club (Sep/2011 - Jul/2015) [65 PDF]
    English | Size: 149.13 MB (156,375,111 bytes)

[​IMG]
    AWAI - The Barefoot Writer Club (Sep/2011 - Jul/2015) [65 PDF]
    English | Size: 149.13 MB (156,375,111 bytes)
    The Barefoot WriterAt AWAI, we've helped a lot of people eager to leave the wk-a-day wld move up to very different (and far me rewarding) lives as successful freelance writers.
    Your Source f "Barefoot Writing" Gigs
    These folks no longer have jobs in the traditional sense: They have no bosses, no commute, and no place to be at any given time.
    Many are retirees and stay-at-home moms who now are able to generate a substantial extra income in just a few hours a day.
    They make their own schedule and leave plenty of time f things they enjoy most: family, hobbies, travel, you name it.
    And many tell us they're making far me money than they ever did wking a "regular" J-O-B - anywhere from $50,000 on a part-time basis to upwards of $100,000, $250,000 and $500,000 a year!
    Here's a way f you to join them to "ease in" to the writer's life without having to make any kind of big commitment.
    It's an invitation to join a very special group of people who can help you learn what it takes to earn a six-figure income as a writer, while enjoying the kind of lifestyle most people only dream about.
    We call this group The Barefoot Writer's Club, and as a member you'll learn how to make a great living writing, as well as:
    The best ways to make money as a writer
    Which writing opptunities are the easiest to break into and which ones pay the most
    What kinds of skills you need to land the best-paying gigs
    How to start a career as a well-paid writer
    How to find clients
    What you can expect from clients, and how to ensure your projects always run smoothly
    And so much me!
    AWAI - The Barefoot Writer Club (Sep/2011 - Jul/2015)

DOWNLOAD

Kod:

10. afsdt5

afsdt5 Uploader

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Ženski
    [​IMG]

7 Essential Techniques To Improve Your Celtic Fiddle Playing
    MP4 | Video: 960x540 | 57 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 1 Hours | 278 MB

Tips And Tricks To Developing A Distinctive Celtic Fiddle Sound Based On Over Thirty Years of Colin's Experience
    Over the years, it has been wonderful to see musicians playing a few Celtic fiddle tunes with friends, perhaps at a house dinner in a music session at a local bar.
    Joining in with the music is probably the most fun part of all.
    And this course has been created to help fiddle and violin players on their Celtic fiddle music journey and most imptantly, having fun whilst playing Celtic fiddle music.
    Take The Next Steps On Your Musical Playing Journey With The Seven Essential Techniques f Celtic Fiddle
    Sht Engaging Presentations
    Simple Exercises
    Learn On The Go
    Ideas on how to create your own musical adventures are also included
    Understand Some of The Secrets Of Celtic Fiddle Playing With The Seven Essential Techniques
    There are many benefits to playing Celtic fiddle. You can develop the skill of learning to play a fiddle tune by ear and this skill alone makes it me fun to join in playing with other people at a music session!
    And very often there is the question,'Where do I start if I want to take the next steps on my Celtic fiddle journey improve my Celtic fiddle playing?'
    Well, the Seven Essential Techniques, created by Colin MacLeod, provides you with that opptunity to take those next steps.

DOWNLOAD
    (Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
    Kod:

Preporučite stranicu