Signup Now
Da bi mogli da pišete na forumu, otvarate nove teme, kao i da vidite download
linkove morate prvo da se registrujete.

Ukoliko Vam nije jasan proces registracije, molimo vas da kliknete OVDE
Ako ste zaboravili lozinku, kliknite OVDE :)

E-learning, Razni Video Kursevi itd.

Diskusija u 'Video Tutorijali' započeta od raI10, 14.02.2016.

1. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Blues Guitar Lessons - Volume 2 - Slow Blues Essentials
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 1.92 GB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Master the expressive, soulful art of slow blues guitar playing.

In this series of lessons, taught by top UK session guitarist, Bobby Harrison, we're going to be focusing on soloing over a slow blues.

You've probably heard this kind of playing if you're familiar with songs such as "Red House","Texas Flood", "How Blue Can You Get", "Be Careful With A Fool", "The Sky Is Crying", "Five Long Years".the list goes on.

Slow blues is an extremely expressive form of blues, since it allows for a lot of freedom in terms of phrasing and dynamics.

Since the blues is an improvisational form of music, it's harder to teach than some other styles. For generations, blues musicians have picked up licks and soloing ideas from other players, so feel free to use the ideas presented here in your own solos. Eventually, like the generations of blues guitarists before you, you'll make them your own.

As Bobby mentioned in Blues Guitar Lessons - Volume 1, in order to play blues, you need to be able to hear blues and in order to hear it, you need to listen to a lot of it. The ingredients are pretty straight forward in terms of the scales and chords used, but there's so much more to this form of music in terms of feel, taste, phrasing and expression.

Again, put together a play list of your favourite blues songs and listen to it as often as you can to really internalise the style.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:
    Zao nam je, ali morate biti registrovani/prijavljeni da vidite ovaj sadržaj!

Kod:

2. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Guitar Lessons - Soloing With Arpeggios - Essential Guide
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5 Hours | 6.45 GB

Make your solos really stand out, using these fantastic arpeggio concepts!

Everything you ever wanted to know about arpeggios, but were afraid to ask! This mammoth series of lessons spans 34 video lessons and weighs in at over 5 hours of great guitar tuition, taught by top UK session guitarist, Bobby Harrison.

FretHub presents an in-depth study on spicing up lead breaks using arpeggios and locating chord tones.

Learn the CAGED shapes for major, minor, diminished, major 7th, minor 7th, dominant 7th & minor 7 flat 5 arpeggios, allowing you to solo freely all over the neck. The series of lessons also covers arpeggio substitution, 2 note-per-string arpeggio shapes, string skipping ideas, David Gilmour-esque mini-sweeps, funky rhythm guitar playing and if that wasn't enough, Bobby finishes by teaching you how to play the solo from the introduction video!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

3. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

70 Laws - Jason Capital
    WEBRip | English | MP4 + MP3 + PDF Guide | 1920 x 1080 | AVC ~3750 kbps | 23.976 fps
    AAC 128 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~3 hours | 2.6 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Dating, Relationships, Sex, Psychology

Jason Capital has been an influential part of the seduction industry and coaching guys for almost 5 years. Since developing his "honest" style of picking up women from his own personal experiences, Jason continues to build upon his expertise and focusing on a great social and business life. His well-established Jason Capital Dating business and popular daily newsletter are a result of his drive to keep delivering value in order to be successful. Jason is on a mission: Help more than 100,000 guys change their lives for the better - romantically, socially, and other otherwise.

Content:

70 Laws - JC's Personal Notes.pdf 160.65 KB
    70 Laws.png 836.14 KB
    Vol 2 - Laws 11-20.mp3 16.92 MB
    Vol 3 - Laws 21-30.mp3 18.04 MB
    Vol 6 - Laws 51-60.mp3 19.34 MB
    Vol 7 - Laws 61-70.mp3 19.51 MB
    Vol 4 - Laws 31-40.mp3 20.89 MB
    Vol 5 - Laws 41-50.mp3 24.8 MB
    Vol 1 - Laws 01-10.mp3 25.84 MB
    Hot Girls X-Files.mp4 1.47 GB
    Bonus - First Date Pvssy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

4. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Brendon Burchard - Thought Leader Roadmap - Experts Academy 2016 Bonus
    WEBRip | English | WMV + PDF Guides | 856 x 516 | WMV1 ~681 kbps | 25 fps
    WMA | 96 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~16 hours | 6.19 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Business

This is a bonus for Experts Academy 2016 for when you purchase it. Experts Academy 2016 class will begin March 1st, 2016, with a discounted early bird registration period from January 27th - February 5th. The 5-week online course will also include a year-long coaching and mentorship program with Brendon.

How I do marketing - LIVE next week just for you guys

"How did you do it, Brendon?"

I get asked this all the time, so next week, just to say THANK YOU, I'm doing something unprecedented.

I'm going to teach you how I did it all: how I built my brand, became a bestseller, enlisted millions of fans, created online courses, achieved worldwide reach and influence sharing my advice.

I'll teach you how to become a highly-paid, extremely popular author, speaker, coach, and online trainer. starting from SCRATCH.
    I'll show you how to build your subscriber list, design your curriculum, and package your content into something people can buy.
    I'll share how to start, what marketing strategies to use or avoid, which systems to use, and how I would do it if I had to start all over again.
    I'll describe how I started from 0 on social media and quickly grew to 3.9MM fans on Facebook, #1 on iTunes, and 50,000,000 video views in 12 months

And I'm doing all this for you, for free, for four days . LIVE!

Starting Wednesday, January 27th to Saturday, January 30th, I'm filming a new marketing course.

I'll sell it later this year for thousands of dollars.But you can watch me film it LIVE, at no cost.
    Yep, you can learn it all at no cost. And you can ask questions, too.

Agenda below.
    As you can see, it's not a bunch of long sales pitches. It's me training an actual course, for about 5 hours per day.
    It's world-class marketing training for modern thought leaders.
    I decided to do this because you guys have given me so much throughout my career.
    I'm doing this because I want to see you succeed sharing your own voice and content with the world.
    You've been sooo amazing sharing my work lately.

(If you missed the 2015 recap with the amazing stats, here it is).
    So I wanted to do something amazing for you.

I've never seen someone broadcast LIVE the filming of an entire online course, for free. Certainly not at this level. It'll be fun - no editing, no second chances or takes. Just me with you LIVE for four days.
    Because I will later sell it, there will be no replay.
    Below is the agenda. Join for as much as you can.

I've said it for years:
    You can make a difference (and a fortune) sharing your advice with the world.

Next week, I'll teach you exactly HOW.
    You don't even have to register. I'll drop you an email with the link next week, and another email when we start.
    For everyone out there who has helped me share my voice, this one is for you,

- Brendon

THE AGENDA
    All times Pacific Standard Time
    Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
    Theme: Starting Out, Positioning Your Story, Expertise and Brand

11:00am - Noon: How I started and 5 Biggest Lessons Learned
    12:00-12:10pm: Break for Brendon
    12:10-1:00pm: Creating a Modern Thought Leader Business Model
    1:00-1:10pm: Break
    1:10-2:00pm: Telling Your Story and Building Credibility
    2:00-2:10pm: Break
    2:10-3:00pm: Why People Will Buy From YOU. forever
    3:00-3:10pm: Break
    3:10-4:00pm: Q&A and Giveaways

Thursday, January 28th, 2016
    Theme: Packaging Your Content to Sell
    11:00am - Noon: What You Should (and Shouldn't) Sell
    12:10-1:00pm: How to Create Blockbuster Curriculum and Courses
    1:10-2:00pm: Master Training Secrets to Help Your Students Achieve More
    2:10-3:00pm: Leveraging My "Integrated" Model to Sell and Scale

Friday, January 29th, 2016
    Theme: Promoting Your Brand and Products Online
    11:00am - Noon: The Million-Dollar "Grid" to Building Your Expert Empire
    12:10-1:00pm: Why Most "Funnels" Don't Work
    1:10-2:00pm: Launches and Webinars
    2:10-3:00pm: Social Media Explosion Techniques

Saturday, January 30th, 2016
    Theme: Team and 10X Marketing Strategies to Grow Faster
    11:00am - Noon: 5 Worst Marketing Mistakes
    12:10-1:00pm: Staffing Up and Scaling Your Brand
    1:10-2:00pm: Promotional Partner Secrets
    2:10-3:00pm: Creating Lifelong Raving Fans and Students

Again, there will be no replay because I'll be selling the course later this year.
    I just figured I was filming it anyway, so might as well let you guys watch me do it for free.
    My simple thanks for being awesome. - Brendon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

5. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

(NEW) How to Start Trading with $500 or Less
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | 1.05 GB

A Complete Course on Trading with Only a Few Hundred Dollars

This trading course for beginners will help you understand how to trade with minimum capital ($100-$500). The goal of this course is to help you understand trading and take action, in a way that your investment has high returns.

The course is structured into four main parts:

1. Goal setting: A clear goal of how much each trade to makes

2. A money allocation strategy: Choose from 1 of 2

3. Getting started: Setting up your trading account

4. Trading: Choosing a stock, an entry point, and an exit point

We finish by discussing how to move forward once your first few trades are successful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

6. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Oz Pearlman - Born To Perform Card Magic [Updated Edition]
    .MP4, AVC, 3168 kbps, 640x360 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 3.8 hours | 1.43 GB
    Subject: Card Tricks

The most influential card DVD of the last decade. COMPLETELY UPDATED AND EXPANDED. Go from beginner to PRO with a deck of cards!

Learning card magic is like building a house. Everything starts with a strong foundation of basic building blocks.

World renowned magic instructor, Oz Pearlman will start you at the beginning of card magic and take you to a working professional's level. You'll progress faster than you thought possible by focusing on only the most powerful moves. This is a complete course in card magic without any filler.

By the time you're finished you'll have learned 7 full-length professional card tricks. You'll master the fundamentals, learn four of the most powerful controls, develop three high-powered forces and pick up five ultra-visual flourishes.

This isn't an encyclopedia - it's an arsenal. Only the most powerful weapons of card magic are included.

Once you've mastered these key moves you'll be able to perform anytime, anywhere, with just a regular deck of cards! Imagine how it's going to feel to have the power to entertain crowds. Card magic is a skill that changes you, like riding a bike, or learning a new language. It's a super-power you'll have forever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

7. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Greg Davis - Blackhat Media Buying Course
    WEBRip | English | MP4 + PDF Guides + work files | 960 x 600 | AVC ~409 kbps | 30 fps
    AAC | 76.6 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~11 hours | 5.77 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Business

Here's What You Get: - Super Affiliate Cloaker 2.0 100% Secure, Easy to use Large historical database of breach sources and fingerprints Database is updated every hour with new IPs and fingerprints Machine learning engine analyzes incoming traffic and historical fingerprints to predict future attempts Engine is extremely fast and 99.9% uptime System is evolving daily with code updates, breach testing, and performance monitoring Run your highest converting pages Used by 8-figure media buyers Unlimited traffic Bleed less than 3% .and much more

- Bonus #1: $10k/Day Facebook Campaigns

3 Ready-Made Facebook Campaigns
    Offers, The Ads, Images, Landing Pages, Targeting, Everything.
    One Newbie Student Made $8K Profit - First Week

- Bonus #2: Super Affiliate Software Hacks

Super Pixel
    Hide referrer
    Disable back
    Pixel proxy

- Bonus #3: Hardcore Advertisers Mastermind

IDGAF Certified
    Private forum
    NO FACEBOOK GROUP
    Exclusive, profitable Skype Mastermind group
    Monthly mastermind call
    Sharpen your skills
    Make deals

- Bonus #4: Super Affiliate Rockstar 101

A video course teaching the fundamentals of media buying
    Learn the Right Way from the Best in the Business
    Real campaigns, real money
    How to get into Profit FAST
    No theory, no fluff.
    Media buying A -Z
    Step-by-step campaign set up

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

8. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Get In Shape, Lower Stress & Accomplish Your Goals Fast!
    .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 11 hours | 10.87 GB
    Instructor: Raitis Stalazs

Learn how to incorporate exercise, meditation, visualization and goal setting to create the life you deserve!

This course is first of its kind combining fitness and personal development. The course is designed to be completed in 60 days spending only one hour a day five days a week. This course is focusing on four areas - Health, Clarity, Vision, and Results.

People who completed this course lost an average of 15-20lbs and 15 inches. Also, they said that they accomplished goals that they've been putting off for years, and their overall happiness increased. This course is designed to transform not just your body but also your life. A true body and mind course.

This course if for you if:

You want to get in shape fast
    You want to experience incredible success
    You want more peace and clarity in your life
    You want more free time with your friends and family
    You want to reach your goals, but don't know where to start
    You want to find your life's purpose and satisfaction in your life
    You want to experience deeper connection with your friends and family
    This course includes:

- Full body workouts - I have a modifier in each workout, so anyone will be able to do these workouts - Evidence-based meditation and visualization exercises that you can practice here with me and then integrate into your daily life - Nutrition cheat sheet - Calendar 60-day game plan for you to lose weight and accomplish your goals - Nutrition Guide packed with healthy recipes that are very easy to prepare - Success Journal to help you track your progress and help you achieve your goals

What are the requirements?

For the exercises, you will need a set of dumbbells and a yoga mat or a large towel.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 59 lectures and 11 hours of content!
    Lose weight and get in shape
    Create a clear and exciting vision for your life
    Use meditation to reduce stress and anxiety
    Accomplish your goals with ease
    Prepare easy and healthy meals

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

9. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

First Annual Cannabis Health Summit
    .MP4, AVC, 4228 kbps, 1128x720 | English, AAC, 164 kbps, 2 Ch | 15.6 hours | 29.9 GB
    Subject: Self-Help/Medicine

Enjoy 20+ of the world's top experts, scientists, and leaders who will give 22-minute TED-style presentations highlighting the latest breakthroughs, science, and stories about using cannabis for wellness and transformation.

These top experts will cover topics like:

How cannabis actually interacts with your body through the endocannabinoid system.
    How and why different cannabis delivery methods produce different effects.
    How cannabis can treat symptoms and illnesses like pain, cancer, PTSD, and more.
    How to create your ideal cannabis regimen at minimal cost.
    Much more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

10. raI10

raI10

Zahvala:
    Pol:
    Muški
    [​IMG]

Ultimate guide to starting your own aerial filming business
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 9 Hours | 5.22 GB

One stop shop course on flying your drone cinematically, professionally polishing your aerial photos and videos.

In almost 8 hours of course videos, you'll learn the basics camera setup, basic drone control, drone safety, advance aerial cinematography with behind the scenes walkthrough of how to position, fly and capture your subjects in the best possible manner.

After you've learned how to fly and capture the subject properly, you'll be taught how to use an advance video editing software to learn how edit, colour grade and export your footage for your prospective clients. In addition, you'll also learn how to edit aerial photos in an advance photo editing software.

Last, once you've learned all technical skills from flying to editing, you'll be taught how to start your aerial filming business. We'll cover the basics on how to create website, logos to more aerial filming focused topics like setting the right price for your aerial photo and video service. We'll also cover how to acquire clients and what stipulations to put in your invoices to cover you for weather delays, cancellations and other interesting scenarios that might come up. If you're serious about learn new tricks and techniques and to ultimately start a business in a hot aerial filming market, then this course is for you.

What are the requirements?

None. But it would be good to have a drone to follow along. If you're interested in purchasing a drone, but not sure how to justify the cost, this course will allow you learn everything from scratch. It would be good to have a drone to practice everything taught in this course with. Ultimately this course will allow you to start your own aerial filming business with confidence since you'll learn how to plan, properly film, professional edit and skillfully deliver content to your clients.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kod:

Kod:

Preporučite stranicu