ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
PREPORUKA ZA ADDONE U XBMC

VIDEO ADDONI

1Channel

icon.png

Izuzetno kvalitetan Addon sa ogromnom bazom filmova i serija

Ovaj addon mozete instalirati iz Fusion. (System-->Add-ons-->Install from Zip file-->Fusion-->Video-->repositories-->1channel-repository.bstrdsmkr-0.0.3.zip)

R9vDgiAGu.png

Takodje mozete 1Channel downloadovati sa sledece adrese....

:download:

Kod:
Download

Kada to uradite,potrazite 1Channel medju Video Add-ons i instalirajte (Video-->Add-ons-->Get More...-->1Channel)

8woB9.png

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
izasla nova verzija 1channel plugina pod broj 2.1.0.....autori kazu da ima neka poboljsanja i da su otklonjeni neki bagovi....ali trenutacno ne moze da se radi apdejt jer je server skoro puko.....ovaj plugin koristi par miljuna ljudi a server prima maximum 120000 ljudi na dan....hehe...ja sam pokusao raditi apdejt ali nece....mozda bude sutra bolje.....ovo su izmjene:

HTML:
Version 2.1.0 - New version courtesy Highway99 and XBMCHUB.com - Highway99 is credited with all the fixes below:     
- | try: xbmcvfs.mkdirs #Frodo/Gotham/Python(v2.1.0) | except: os.path.mkdir #Eden |     
- Custom Domain Enable and Text Box Field in Addon Settings.    
 - \waldo\indexes\1Channel_index.py (waldo) | \waldo\providers\1Channel_provider.py      ## Domain(s) Handling.     
- Moved Misc. Tab in Addon Settings to the be the first tab, so that it would be easier for those on devices with a harder time scrolling sideways.     
- Removed Orange Chat-Bubble graphics in PrimeWire theme to save filesize space due to Github FileSize Limitations.     
- Added "|http://primewireproxy.co.uk|http://1channel.occupyuk.co.uk" to domain setting in settings.xml.     
- Error handling on Play Trailer url(s). ~line 2385: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u200e' in position 11     - Monday through Sunday (and ALL) Sub-Menu Listings for Subscriptions.     
- "Subscription Day" ContextMenuItem to update the day to the current day of the week.    
 - "Remove Day" ContextMenuItem to remove the day from a subscription.     
- ALL is displayed in all Subscription menus, while Monday through Sunday are displayed only if Monday through Sunday are not chosen.     
- Addon-Settings's Label Formatting area now includes Subscription Day and Brackets editable coding, so you can configure it as you like.     
- Fix to add_subscription     
- title to name-only in contextmenuitems    
 - "else: sorting = []" added to get_sources() function to solve a rare bug.  Thanks goes out to crzen for pointing this one out.    
 - Additional Function: filename_filter_out_year, Filtering of name-only without color and bold coding.     
- ContextMenuItems: SolarMovie.so (Search & Find AirDates)    
 - PrimeWire Name-changes in "some" locations.     
- Temp-Fix for Handling the Additional Function when upgrading the database from an older version.  I'd like to find a better method if someone knows SQL well enough.     
- Day-of-The-Week value added to Subscriptions table and list menu.     
- Things should run smoother with less errors due to unhandled text when logging data to xbmc.log.      
- Changes to default.py     
### error handling on imports for metahandlers & metacontainers     
### EXTREME error handling on Log commands     
### error handling on TextBox command for Help Window in 2 locations     
### Addition of PrimeWire Theme     
### Additional Modes and Functions for Search Methods: GetSearchQueryTag, GetSearchQueryAdvanced, GetSearchQueryDesc     ### Additional Functions for Search Methods: SearchAdvanced, SearchDesc     
### A temp-fix for the Lag issue thats been noticed of late with the if-handled check of host's on long lists of hosts.      
- Changes to service.py     
### Log command error handling     
### PrimeWire name changed in Log commands     
### "'1Ch." text left alone     
### "onechannelcache.db" filename left alone     
 - Changes to utils.py     
### for PrimeWire name     
- Changes to 1Channel_provider.py     
### for PrimeWire name     
### "'1Ch'" text left alone      
- Changes to 1Channel_index.py     
### for error handling on Log commands.     
### for PrimeWire.ag     
- PrimeWire Graphics and Custom Theme      
- Changes to settings.xml     
### PrimeWire Theme     
### Default Domain: http://www.primewire.ag

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
izasla nova verzija 1channel plugina pod broj 2.1.0.....autori kazu da ima neka poboljsanja i da su otklonjeni neki bagovi....ali trenutacno ne moze da se radi apdejt jer je server skoro puko.....ovaj plugin koristi par miljuna ljudi a server prima maximum 120000 ljudi na dan....hehe...ja sam pokusao raditi apdejt ali nece....mozda bude sutra bolje.....ovo su izmjene:

HTML:
Version 2.1.0 - New version courtesy Highway99 and XBMCHUB.com - Highway99 is credited with all the fixes below:     
- | try: xbmcvfs.mkdirs #Frodo/Gotham/Python(v2.1.0) | except: os.path.mkdir #Eden |     
- Custom Domain Enable and Text Box Field in Addon Settings.    
 - \waldo\indexes\1Channel_index.py (waldo) | \waldo\providers\1Channel_provider.py      ## Domain(s) Handling.     
- Moved Misc. Tab in Addon Settings to the be the first tab, so that it would be easier for those on devices with a harder time scrolling sideways.     
- Removed Orange Chat-Bubble graphics in PrimeWire theme to save filesize space due to Github FileSize Limitations.     
- Added "|http://primewireproxy.co.uk|http://1channel.occupyuk.co.uk" to domain setting in settings.xml.     
- Error handling on Play Trailer url(s). ~line 2385: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u200e' in position 11     - Monday through Sunday (and ALL) Sub-Menu Listings for Subscriptions.     
- "Subscription Day" ContextMenuItem to update the day to the current day of the week.    
 - "Remove Day" ContextMenuItem to remove the day from a subscription.     
- ALL is displayed in all Subscription menus, while Monday through Sunday are displayed only if Monday through Sunday are not chosen.     
- Addon-Settings's Label Formatting area now includes Subscription Day and Brackets editable coding, so you can configure it as you like.     
- Fix to add_subscription     
- title to name-only in contextmenuitems    
 - "else: sorting = []" added to get_sources() function to solve a rare bug.  Thanks goes out to crzen for pointing this one out.    
 - Additional Function: filename_filter_out_year, Filtering of name-only without color and bold coding.     
- ContextMenuItems: SolarMovie.so (Search & Find AirDates)    
 - PrimeWire Name-changes in "some" locations.     
- Temp-Fix for Handling the Additional Function when upgrading the database from an older version.  I'd like to find a better method if someone knows SQL well enough.     
- Day-of-The-Week value added to Subscriptions table and list menu.     
- Things should run smoother with less errors due to unhandled text when logging data to xbmc.log.      
- Changes to default.py     
### error handling on imports for metahandlers & metacontainers     
### EXTREME error handling on Log commands     
### error handling on TextBox command for Help Window in 2 locations     
### Addition of PrimeWire Theme     
### Additional Modes and Functions for Search Methods: GetSearchQueryTag, GetSearchQueryAdvanced, GetSearchQueryDesc     ### Additional Functions for Search Methods: SearchAdvanced, SearchDesc     
### A temp-fix for the Lag issue thats been noticed of late with the if-handled check of host's on long lists of hosts.      
- Changes to service.py     
### PrimeWire name changed in Log commands     
### "'1Ch." text left alone     
### "onechannelcache.db" filename left alone     
 - Changes to utils.py     
### for PrimeWire name     
- Changes to 1Channel_provider.py     
### for PrimeWire name     
### "'1Ch'" text left alone      
- Changes to 1Channel_index.py     
### for error handling on Log commands.     
### for PrimeWire.ag     
- PrimeWire Graphics and Custom Theme      
- Changes to settings.xml     
### PrimeWire Theme     
### Default Domain: http://www.primewire.ag

za sada sam primetio samo promenu LOGO-a radi lepo stabilno sve ako i ranije ...
1 channel.JPG

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Jel ima neko slican problem,od juce mi ne radi 1channel.ch i icefilms?
prikazuje gresku skripta nije uspjela: plugin.video 1channel.ch
koristim WIN 7.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pogledajte prilog 46435
ne radi mi ni jedan video dodatak?

To se i meni nedavno dogodilo, i ponovno sam instalirao XBMC i sve isponova, sve nanovo instalirati, sve add-one i sve ostalo...
S tim kad budeš deinstalirao XBMC moraš označiti "Yes, also delete profile folder".
Untitled.jpg
To je meni pomoglo, što ne znači da će tebi pomoći ili da ne postoji drugi način.
Pozdrav...

Poslednja izmena:
Natrag