Maxon Cinema 4D Studio
Ova tema je vezana za Maxon Cinema 4D Studio pod forumom Grafika i Dizajn, i deo je foruma Programi
#1 Maxon Cinema 4D Studio 29-05-2012 07:27
Maxon Cinema 4D Studio R13.029 MULTiLANGUAGE HYBRiD-MUS3 | 4.67GB
Work On: Windows & MAC OSX
MAXON announced the immediate availability of CINEMA 4D Release 13, the next generation of its industry- leading 3D motion graphics,visual effects, painting, and rendering software application. With all new character tools, integrated stereographic capabilities, stream-lined multi-artist collaboration and physical rendering, CINEMA 4D Release 13 builds on the companyв€™s 25-year legacy of enabling digital content creators around the world to produce highly engaging content quickly and easily for a variety of industries.
New and Enhanced Rendering Engine
-Physically-Accurate Rendering: Creating photorealistic images is easier than ever with the new physical render engine. Based on real camera properties, this additional render engine accurately calculates 3D motion blur, depth of field and lens distortion based on the focal length, aperture and shutter speed of the camera.
- Efficient Subsurface Scattering: Now users can efficiently create translucent materials such as milk, skin and wax with a new subsurface scattering shader included with both the new Physical Render and CINEMA 4D's standard render engines.
- Shared Image Sampler: Saves tons of render time by combining sampling for multiple effects such as motion blur, depth of field, area shadows, ambient occlusion and blurry reflections. Sample options allow users to specify a fixed number of samples, apply an adaptive number of samples based on the geometry and shading complexity, or progressively render each frame within a given number of passes or amount of time.
- New Anti-Aliasing Filters: Users can now achieve higher quality anti-aliasing using the Mitchell and Gauss algorithms.
Stereoscopic 3D Workflow
- New Character Object: Includes an auto rigger, which simplifies the process of building a rig and applying it to a character.
Technical directors are able to set up flexible rig templates that any user can easily apply to their characters.
- New CMotion System: Allows users to create their own or apply preset parametric walk cycles based on cyclic motion. Make characters walk along a spline and over terrain, or even manually place footsteps. Can be integrated with the character object or applied to anything in a scene.
- New Muscle System: CINEMA 4D R13 now allows users to create custom-shaped muscles and anchor them to multiple joints within a rig.
Includes deformer for skin stretching and sliding.
- New Collision Deformer: Deforms surfaces based on collisions enabling characters to intuitively interact with the environment around them.
Numerous Workflow, Modeling and Animation Improvements
- Revamped Navigation System: New cursor-based navigation automatically sets the point of interest for rotation and dolly movements based on where the user clicks to begin navigation. This also ensures the speed of camera navigation is smooth and consistent, regardless of the distance to the point of interest - making it easy to pivot around any portion of a model or scene.
- Sticky Keys: Allows users to activate a tool only while its shortcut is pressed and immediately return to the previous tool.
- New Spline Data User Interface: Attributes utilizing spline data can now be edited much more precisely with additional spline types and the ability to view splines in a larger, separate window.
- Location Indicator: Provides artists with a new indicator that hints at the location of selected objects outside the current view.
- Surface Manipulation: Offers flexible options with a new Infinite Axis mode that lets users start manipulation from any point and easily snap surfaces to other objects in the scene. The rotation axis can now optionally display gimbal rotation, making it easy to visualize situations in which gimbal lock will occur, and can also transform multiple objects in a selection individually rather than as a group.
- Animation Enhancements: Based on user feedback, a lot of tweaks were made to the animation system to improve efficiency, including clamping, better curve handling, markers, etc
- Superior XRef Object: Improves artist efficiency with fully embedded XRef (External Reference) commands in R13 so referenced objects can be textured, animated, and included in expressions or simulations within the master file, greatly enhancing work in a collaborative environment.
- Improved C.O.F.F.E.E. and Python Scripting Language Integration: Equips customers with improved integration of the powerful C.O.F.F.E.E. and Python scripting managers, giving programmers and developers a customizable solution for a wide range of software development tasks that can be utilized in any pipeline. Python plugins and scripts now appear alongside those created in CINEMA 4D's C++ and C.O.F.F.E.E. APIs.
- File Format Support: Allows artists to access a range of popular file formats for greater workflow flexibility. Multi-Pass files can now be stored in multiple channels within a single OpenEXR file. The popular FBX and COLLADA file formats have been updated facilitating easier asset exchange and interoperability.
After Effects Exchange: Gives customers using R13 unparalleled integration with After Effects with the introduction of stage object support, timeline marker exports and support for 29.97fps
Samo registrovani članovi mogu vidjeti sadržaj ;)
#2 Maxon cinema 4d 07-07-2012 04:13
MAXON CINEMA 4D R13.051 (x86/x64)
MAXON CINEMA 4D R13.051 (x86/x64) | 4.65 GB
New version of the simplified character animation, with support for stereo and 3D-rendering of the physical Today, the company officially announces MAXON CINEMA 4D R13, the new generation of lead editor of three-dimensional graphics for animation design, visual effects, three-dimensional drawing and rendering. Brand new character animation tools, support for stereo and 3D-rendering of the physical help artists around the world quickly and easily create high quality images and animations for various industries.
In tomzhe year in which the company celebrated its 25th anniversary, and in consequence the most successful fiscal year in company history, the company continues to develop MAXON solutions for designers, because more and more daily work is decentralized, using a variety of industrial conveyors and modern technology, such as stereoscopy, must be maintained.
«CINEMA 4D R13 is filled with workflow enhancements that will help overcome the daily difficulties the team project," said Harald Egel (Harald Egel), co-founder and CEO of MAXON. "Artists love the new three-dimensional graphics tools for character animation, and rendering even more physical. Not to mention the new features for easy creation of stereoscopic work, which lead to sensational opportunities for processing of visual entertainment. "
Specific innovations in CINEMA 4D R13:
MAXON CINEMA 4D offers four different versions that are designed for different areas of activity in which artists work a three-dimensional graphics. Pay attention! Not all the described functions contained in each version of CINEMA 4D.
The new expanded and improved rendering engine
Three-dimensional graphics artists always try to improve the quality of their work. The new version provides all users of CINEMA 4D a number of tools that you can in the shortest time to obtain more realistic results.
Physics, Rendering: creation of photorealistic images is even easier than it nibylo. Based on the functions of these cells, such as focal length, aperture and shutter speed, this additional rendering engine can be physically correct to calculate the three-dimensional blurring in motion and depth of field and distortion of the lens, and more.
New subsurface scattering: Now create translucent materials such as milk, leather, wax, or even easier. New subsurface scattering shader allows you to achieve realistic results and works with standard and a new 'physical' system rendering.
General Configuration of emitters: emitters combining setting for various effects such as depth of field blur in motion, the surface shadows, occlusion of the environment and blurred reflections and transparency, you can save significant time. The radiation may work adaptively or with a certain value.
New smoothing filters: with the new smoothing algorithm, namely Mitchell and Gauss, we can now achieve a better quality anti-aliasing.
Stereoscopy is maintained throughout CINEMA 4D R13 and thus provides a reliable solution for creating three-dimensional stereo images in better quality and for different types of processing.
Transformation in the stereoscopic camera: perhaps a simple transformation of any camera in the "parallel", "offset", "to turn" or "circle of" stereoscopic camera.
The working process of creating a stereoscopic image with a preview of stereo images can be seen directly in the viewport. Preview may take place in the display modes "anaglyph", "interlaced image», «Shutter» and "bilateral".
Stereoscopic rendering settings: allows you to render stereoscopic images and combined to create separate stereoscopic channels for further processing or compositing channels.
Support for image manager: view stereoscopic animation, editing and exporting images parallax combined or separate stereoscopic files.
More than a simple tool for character animation
The range of new tools for character animation makes up this technically complex processes, such as creating a barn and cyclical movements. Thus, beginning animators can easily make the characters first success, but it will simplify things for professionals.
The new object Character: This object is a self-Rieger, which greatly simplifies the creation of a system of joints and connect it with a three-dimensional geometry. You can also create and use new, custom harvesting rigs.
The new system of movement of the character: allows you to create your own or use ready-parametric cycles of walking, based on the cyclical movements. The figures go automatically to the spline, or on different surfaces, even the individual steps can be set. This feature works not only with the object of character, but in the whole scene.
The new system of muscles: CINEMA 4D R13 has a system of muscles, which allows you to attach the muscle to various joints that leads to deformation of the model. Also includes a warp to stretch and move the skin.
The new warp Interaction: deform the surface of objects on the basis of their interaction with other objects, so the character could for example leave footprints in the snow.
Numerous workflow enhancements, modeling and animation
CINEMA 4D is known for ease of use. Improve navigation and interface allow the user to work in the CINEMA 4D R13 is even more efficient and intuitive.
Improved navigation camera: a new, based on the navigation cursor will automatically use the "intersection point" in the scene, depending on where the user starts to navigate. This, among other things, allows the camera to move smoothly, no matter where the point of intersection. Navigation around the scene and the object has now become very easy.
«Sticky Keys»: this technology allows the use of a tool holding its keyboard shortcut. Once the keypad buttons are released, CINEMA 4D is returned to the previous tool.
The new interface is the user data of the "Spline": a function whose parameters are controlled by the curves have now new types of splines, which are now much easier to configure.
Indicator of the object: this feature indicates the location of objects outside the camera and kind of helps you quickly navigate to these objects.
Tools for working with surfaces: new infinite axis enables the user to place objects on other objects. The axis can now display and rotation of the brace, which points to its possible folding (Gimbal Lock). Several of the selected objects at the same time can now be transformed separately and not only in the group. And with the sandwiched button CTRL and click, you can easily and quickly extrude new polygons.
Improved animation: the animation system has been significantly improved based on user feedback. Better was the work of the F-curves with markers and interpolation of keys, and much more.
An efficient workflow
Participants in teams of professionals working on the three-dimensional graphics are increasingly common project work remotely from each other, using different platforms and operating methods. This increases the requirements for CINEMA 4D R13 and therefore provides a range of new possibilities for sharing elements of the scene, as well as enhanced data exchange with other software packages.
Brand new items Xref: These objects allow you to work more efficiently using the links to external files. Xref Objects can texture, animate them to use expressions and simulation without changing the original object. A huge advantage in team work on projects.
Improved integration COFFEE and the Python: powerful programming languages ??in a single manager, provide opportunities for programmers to develop all kinds of plugins and scripts. CINEMA 4D offers a common environment in which to process the scripts Python, and COFFEE and C + + API.
Enhanced support for file formats: three-dimensional graphics artists are now even more flexibility in working with a variety of file formats. Multiprohodny rendering can now be made in an OpenEXR file format when using multiple layers. Most popular formats FBX and COLLADA also been reworked and provide an opportunity now even easier to exchange scenes between different programs.
Support for After Effects: a great connection with the program Adobe After Effects is now enhanced support for object "Director". It also now supports the export of markers in the timeline and format of the NTSC frame rate to 29.97.
Samo registrovani članovi mogu vidjeti sadržaj ;)